Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,454 members, 7,968,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 09:59 PM

Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines 13th - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines 13th (301 Views)

Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines, Monday, January 16- Friday, Jan 20 / Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines, Monday, January 9 / Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines- Living Faith Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines 13th by Godspowerpro: 7:09am On Feb 13, 2023
Intercession 1: Father, thank you for the great multitudes you gathered into our Service(s) yesterday, and for placing your mark of exemption upon every worshipper by your Word and mystery of the Communion – Gal. 6:17 From henceforth let no man trouble me: for I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus.

Intercession 2: Father, we decree the destruction of every agent of the devil and his cohorts against the full delivery of the ordained 4-level dimension growth this prophetic season – Job. 22:27 Thou shalt make thy prayer unto him, and he shall hear thee, and thou shalt pay thy vows.

Intercession 3: Father, continue to send us the rain of Your Word of wisdom, thereby attracting great multitudes into this church all through this prophetic season – Act. 6:7 And the word of God increased; and the number of the disciples multiplied in Jerusalem greatly; and a great company of the priests were obedient to the faith.

Intercession 4: Father, let every contact made in our outreaches all through this prophetic season surrender to Christ and be compelled to settle down in this church for life – Zech. 9:11-12 As for thee also, by the blood of thy covenant I have sent forth thy prisoners out of the pit wherein is no water. 12 Turn you to the strong hold, ye prisoners of hope: even to day do I declare that I will render double unto thee;

Intercession 5: Father, in the name of Jesus, grant me supernatural utterance that will prick the heart of every unsaved soul unto repentance as I minister to them – Acts 2:37-38 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do? 38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

1 Like

Re: Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines 13th by Godspowerpro: 7:04am On Feb 14, 2023
LET EVERYTHING THAT HAS BREATH PRAISE THE LORD. PRAISE GOD

Tuesday 14th February

Intercession 1: Father, let the ‘master reaper-angel’ put his sharp sickle into our harvest field, thereby reaping multitudes into the Kingdom and into this church all through this prophetic season – Rev. 14:14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.

Intercession 2: Father, let this church experience supernatural growth all through the ongoing ‘Prophetic weeks of harvest’ far above all we have ever known – Act. 5:14 And believers were the more added to the Lord, multitudes both of men and women.)

Intercession 3: Father, empower every Winner for tireless engagement in all our soul-winning endeavors this prophetic season, resulting in the massive salvation of souls across our harvest field – 1 Cor. 15:58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

Intercession 4: Father, let Your angels protect and preserve all our new converts and members from all assaults of the wicked, so they can abide in this church – Exo. 23:20 Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared.

Intercession 5: Father, grant every Winner, wisdom to nurture the souls targeted all through this prophetic season to the point of establishment in the faith and in this church for life – Pro. 24:3 Through wisdom is an house builded; and by understanding it is established:

Re: Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines 13th by Godspowerpro: 7:22am On Feb 15, 2023

Wednesday 15th February

Intercession 1: Father, let the Holy Ghost take over our harvest field to fully deliver the prophetic mandate for this prophetic season – Zech. 4:6 Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.

Intercession 2: Father, we decree the destruction of all the powers of darkness out to resist the entrance of the Gospel, as the army of the Lord marches across our harvest field all through this prophetic season – Rev. 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Intercession 3: Father, turn all our New Converts and New Members to active disciples of Christ this year – Jn. 4:29/39 Come, see a man, which told me all things that ever I did: is not this the Christ? 39 And many of the Samaritans of that city believed on him for the saying of the woman, which testified, He told me all that ever I did.

Intercession 4: Father, in the name of Jesus, open my eyes to behold wondrous things out of Your law, thereby turning me into a living wonder among men – Ps. 119:18 Open thou mine eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of thy law

Intercession 5: Father, gather multitudes into our Midweek Communion service tonight, and grant every worshipper an encounter with your power, resulting in turnaround testimonies
2 Cor. 3:18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

Re: Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines 13th by Godspowerpro: 7:11am On Feb 16, 2023

Thursday 16th February

Intercession 1: Father, let the Holy Spirit continue to ‘whistle’ across our harvest field compelling the ingathering of multitudes into this church in fulfilment of the 4-level dimension growth ordained for this prophetic season – Isa. 5:26 And he will lift up an ensign to the nations from far, and will hiss unto them from the end of the earth: and, behold, they shall come with speed swiftly:

Intercession 2: Father, by the Holy Ghost, silence every voice seeking to manipulate people from coming to this church, resulting in supernatural multiplication of all worshippers all through this year – Tit. 1:10-11 For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision: 11 Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre’s sake.

Intercession 3: Father, let this church continue to experience supernatural growth after the order the of Acts of the Apostles that will baffle human understanding this prophetic season and beyond – Acts 13:44 And the next sabbath day came almost the whole city together to hear the word of God.

Intercession 4: Father, let the ears of every unsaved soul across our harvest field continue to hear the compelling sound of the Holy Spirit, and be drafted into this church all through this year – Is. 5:26 And he will lift up an ensign to the nations from far, and will hiss unto them from the end of the earth: and, behold, they shall come with speed swiftly:

Intercession 5: Father, by the mystery of covenant practice, turn every Winner into a financial wonder this year, thereby attracting multitudes to Christ and this church – Zech. 8:23 Thus saith the LORD of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you.

Re: Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines 13th by Godspowerpro: 7:22am On Feb 17, 2023

Friday 17th February

Broadcast for Today 17th February 2023.

⇒ See previous CHOP Prayer guidelines

Intercession 1: Father, we decree your judgment against all agents of the devil resisting the growth of this church, so that others may hear and turn to the Lord – Act. 13:8-12 But Elymas the sorcerer (for so is his name by interpretation) withstood them, seeking to turn away the deputy from the faith. 9 Then Saul, (who also is called Paul,) filled with the Holy Ghost, set his eyes on him, 10 And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord? 11 And now, behold, the hand of the Lord is upon thee, and thou shalt be blind, not seeing the sun for a season. And immediately there fell on him a mist and a darkness; and he went about seeking some to lead him by the hand. 12 Then the deputy, when he saw what was done, believed, being astonished at the doctrine of the Lord.

Intercession 2: Father, by the Holy Ghost, guide every soul-winner in this church to where those ordained unto eternal life are, thereby leading multitudes to Christ and to this church all through this prophetic season – Act. 8:26-27 And the angel of the Lord spake unto Philip, saying, Arise, and go toward the south unto the way that goeth down from Jerusalem unto Gaza, which is desert. 27 And he arose and went: and, behold, a man of Ethiopia, an eunuch of great authority under Candace queen of the Ethiopians, who had the charge of all her treasure, and had come to Jerusalem for to worship,

Intercession 3: Father, grant every cell minister access to the new approach that will lead to the supernatural growth and replication of cells all through this prophetic season – Eccl. 9:16 Then said I, Wisdom is better than strength: nevertheless the poor man’s wisdom is despised, and his words are not heard.

Intercession 4: Father, grant every Winner supernatural wisdom so as to have a Word in season that will compel at least one soul to Christ and this church this coming Sunday – Matt. 13:54 And when he was come into his own country, he taught them in their synagogue, insomuch that they were astonished, and said, Whence hath this man this wisdom, and these mighty works?

Intercession 5: Father, let the Holy Ghost sweep across our harvest field with strong waves of convictions and conversions, thereby drawing multitudes into this church this Sunday – Jn. 16:7-8 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. 8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

Re: Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines 13th by Godspowerpro: 7:26am On Feb 18, 2023

Saturday 18th February

⇒ See previous CHOP Prayer guidelines

Intercession 1: Father, stir up the zeal of every member of this church to engage in Kingdom advancement endeavors; resulting in the supernatural multiplication of this church – Luk. 14:23 And the lord said unto the servant, Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel them to come in, that my house may be filled.

Intercession 2: Father, let the fire of the Holy Ghost consume every agent of the devil seeking to frustrate the full delivery of the ongoing ‘prophetic weeks of release’ agenda – Heb. 12:29 For our God is a consuming fire.

Intercession 3: Father, in the name of Jesus, redirect the steps of every embattled Winner back to this church this prophetic season, and grant each one of them a breakthrough welcome package – Is. 51:11 Therefore the redeemed of the LORD shall return, and come with singing unto Zion; and everlasting joy shall be upon their head: they shall obtain gladness and joy; and sorrow and mourning shall flee away.

Intercession 4: Father, we decree perfect weather condition and hitch-free movement for all worshippers in and out of this church tomorrow Sunday, resulting in record-breaking in-gathering of multitudes – Phil. 2:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

Intercession 5: Father, gather great multitudes into our Service(s) tomorrow Sunday, and grant every worshipper diverse encounters with your word, resulting in covenant highway order of testimonies – Jer. 15:16. Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts.

(1) (Reply)

Rapper, Dremo Speaks On Existence Of ‘fake Love’ In The Music Industry / Khosi Tells Biggie About Other Hms Hatred To Her As Miracle Tells Biggie About K / Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.