Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,113 members, 7,880,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:38 PM

El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari (28911 Views)

Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News / El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment / El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari by onuman: 9:08am On Feb 13, 2023
El-Rufai declared that Muhammadu Buhari was not fit to become president of Nigeria right from 2003 when Muhammadu Buhari started his presidential bid.
But because of Rufai's legendary opportunistic life style and wealth he acquired under Buhari's Presidential Task Force on earnings from Petroleum, Rufai started to promote Muhammadu Buhari for president of Nigeria.
Rufai the opportunist is looking for more opportunities by promoting aged and sick Tinubu to succeed President Buhari.
Re: El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari by wegevv: 9:10am On Feb 13, 2023
APC drawing pie charts so they can criticise the APC federal government without criticising the president from APC to try to defend APC from attackers who are also APC so that they can win election for APC

Vote Obi, or literally anyone else but APC
Re: El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari by Kingcalls: 9:10am On Feb 13, 2023
Tflex01:

The thing is just paining you guys that Northern governors are supporting Tinubu like this... grin

cheesy

Northern Governors that are known failures , the worst region and undeveloped region, they will most definitely support an incompetent leader like them , so that they can continue subjecting their people to more failures
Re: El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari by AngelicBeing: 9:18am On Feb 13, 2023
descarado:
Seems they sidelined him and he is out ranting as usual.
The more you look, the less you see, tongue
Re: El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari by franchasng: 9:21am On Feb 13, 2023
Stupid midget that spent Kaduna state money on funding Bandits just to spite Christians.

God is using Buhari to disgrace you and other APC criminals.

Hell Rufai, dan iska shocked

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari by Enemyofpeace: 9:24am On Feb 13, 2023
He is beginning to realize the fact that Buhari is not in support of Tinubu’s ambition
Re: El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari by sterlingD(m): 9:24am On Feb 13, 2023
sterlingD:
Indeed we are living in perilous times.Expect drama upon drama upon drama upon drama upon drama upon drama the more also track hits musically for our amusement.
Remember l said the above.It is what has started playing out.
Re: El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari by franchasng: 9:24am On Feb 13, 2023
onuman:
El-Rufai declared that Muhammadu Buhari was not fit to become president of Nigeria right from 2003 when Muhammadu Buhari started his presidential bid.
But because of Rufai's legendary opportunistic life style and wealth he acquired under Buhari's Presidential Task Force on earnings from Petroleum, Rufai started to promote Muhammadu Buhari for president of Nigeria.
Rufai the opportunist is looking for more opportunities by promoting aged and sick Tinubu to succeed President Buhari.
El Rufai is just the Northern version of Femi Fani Kayode, the only difference is that El Rufai is worst than FFK because El Rufai is a dangerous Islamic religious fanatic ready to kill Christians. I blame Obasanjo for giving him the opportunity to get into Nigerian politics

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari by Fancy4e: 9:26am On Feb 13, 2023
9jahotblog:
Buhari has hit this one hard. APC Muslim-Muslim ticket you used in Kaduna State will never be successful in next week Saturday presidential poll. Atiku Abubakar wins February 25th presidential poll
PDP is no difference from APC…..take a reflection on 2015 incident, same will still take place in PDP, if we the youth, does not make the right decision….I leave you to your conscience to decide.
Re: El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari by Patriotsleague: 9:26am On Feb 13, 2023
Because their time has run out.
Re: El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:34am On Feb 13, 2023
Looters
Re: El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari by EngrKemp: 9:34am On Feb 13, 2023
9jahotblog:
Buhari has hit this one hard. APC Muslim-Muslim ticket you used in Kaduna State will never be successful in next week Saturday presidential poll. Atiku Abubakar wins February 25th presidential poll
Lies ..
Atiku can't win

Tinubu will step down for obi

The south withe team up together with the middle belt and win the presidential election.
It's the turn of the South
Re: El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari by Worksunlimited: 9:37am On Feb 13, 2023
Re: El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari by SWATMan: 9:48am On Feb 13, 2023
Re: El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari by chaiks: 9:52am On Feb 13, 2023
Get out of here Mr governor. We are tired of you always trying to show us your affinity with buhari. This is not what Nigerians need. who did you believe in when ASUU were on strike, and in the midst of the poverty going o
Re: El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari by plaindealer: 10:01am On Feb 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
The fear of defeat is giving this man and APC members sleepless nights

The new naira redesign has exposed them heavily that they cannot win any election without vote buying .

Tinubu campaign in Abuja this past Saturday was scanty and embarrassing. Dem don dey fear

They want to blackmail Buhari into rigging election for them now that it is obvious APC has been rejected by all Nigerians

lol @ Igbos peddling this silly and pointless staged picture all over the place.

You losers are never serious//
Re: El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari by Okpeke22: 10:24am On Feb 13, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
El rufai is a man of steel balls.

I wonder why any Governor should be scared of Buhari.

Buhari is a collosal failure.

Only the illiterate is Petroleum minister - no fuel.
Only him, President of the country - the country is directionless. he has already left a debt of 77 trillion naira for the next president.

Now, he has dabbled into Monetary policies. Commotion everywhere.

Tinubu is another calamity waiting to happen.

Useless people!
Very true, Buhari is all you said he's and El-Rufai a steel ball but permit me to ask why the steel ball didn't have the steeled heart to call out Buhari for all his atrocities against Nigerians since. The steel ball has been one if not the greatest supporter of Mr Buhari but never for once till now did he voice out against the fumbling and failing govt of Buhari.

University students were at home for nigh on 8 months, can you show me a y attempt the steel ball made to call his boss to order?

Buhari may be a failure but on this naira redesign, he's spot on. Tinubu and his minion Hell Rufai can go to hell if they don't want it
Re: El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari by jaxxy(m): 10:25am On Feb 13, 2023
failed governor
Re: El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari by FireUpNow(m): 10:25am On Feb 13, 2023
El Rufai is doing his job as Tinubu spokesman so well but I thought he is also a close ally to PMB.
Re: El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari by ManAustin(m): 10:43am On Feb 13, 2023
Who is still talking about buhari's presidency, the focus now should be on the quality and antecedents of the next president. Buhari has had his time, he has the sole decision to administrate with or without the influence of the "circle", the circle is not indespensable. Ambode, the ex governor ruled without the influence of the circle, he was himself and do him. Buhari is a puppet and a very loyal puppet.
Re: El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari by mrkia(m): 10:49am On Feb 13, 2023
Thank God the next president will not be affected negatively by these unpopular policies of FG because HIS Excellency - the powerful Jagaban has succeeded in making every Nigerians aware that He's is very aversed to these policies
Re: El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari by 2023NaijaVoter: 10:54am On Feb 13, 2023
If only El-Rufai had this much mouth and energy to eliminate the armed robbers and kidnappers in the state he presides over. angry
Re: El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari by Fuckyoumod: 10:56am On Feb 13, 2023
Okpeke22:

Very true, Buhari is all you said he's and El-Rufai a steel ball but permit me to ask why the steel ball didn't have the steeled heart to call out Buhari for all his atrocities against Nigerians since. The steel ball has been one if not the greatest supporter of Mr Buhari but never for once till now did he voice out against the fumbling and failing govt of Buhari.

University students were at home for nigh on 8 months, can you show me a y attempt the steel ball made to call his boss to order?

Buhari may be a failure but on this naira redesign, he's spot on. Tinubu and his minion Hell Rufai can go to hell if they don't want it
my brother, I'm even tired of these thieves.
Re: El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari by Fuckyoumod: 10:56am On Feb 13, 2023
Lashist:

Did you read the article properly?? cheesy elruffy is still very scared of bubu...he is still believing in bubu. He just doesn't want to make people believe he is going to betray BAT yet...for now, he is still playing his card
hahahahaha
Re: El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari by lagosrd: 10:58am On Feb 13, 2023
Re: El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari by Lariqueza: 11:00am On Feb 13, 2023
Suddenly his eyes got open when it's barely two weeks to election undecided .... May we not make the mistake of voting nonsense into power....

It's a new week and a beautiful day to let us ease your stress and lighten your burden by handing over all your freight forwarding concerns to us.

We also handle all forms of logistics both internationally and locally.

For more details on our services and further enquiry, give us a call or reach out to us via any of the means below;

Calls/Whatsapp: 08179390654, 08154630376
Email: info@lariquezagroup.com
Facebook Page: Lariqueza Group
Instagram: @lariquezagroup
Re: El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari by nesphil(m): 11:46am On Feb 13, 2023
The masses have been complaining for the past seven years and some months
and you Hell rufai were among those that said that all is well,
so why are you complaining now

FuglyGurl:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/02/13/2023-i-no-longer-believe-in-buharis-leadership-el-rufai-drops-another-bombshell/
Re: El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari by masterflowx(m): 11:56am On Feb 13, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
Yes buhari is becoming bastard

The man (Buhari) that you've been defending here since 2015 is not a b*stard 5 month to the end of his tenure?

Tinubu Uchins are the most confused set of people in Nigeria now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Faces Of Osun Pensioners That Benefited From Pension Payments / Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health / Peter Obi Spotted On Bourdillon Road Without Security Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.