Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,501 members, 7,968,362 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 05:33 AM

Php Code Iginter4 Users Come In - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Php Code Iginter4 Users Come In (340 Views)

I Need Php Code To Open Email Domain After Client Submit Their Form / I Need A Web Developer For A Php Code / A Thread For PHP Code Igniter Framework Tutorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Php Code Iginter4 Users Come In by silento(m): 8:54am On Feb 13, 2023
hello everyone
make i just go straight to the point

nodejs , reactjs and etc

there is this one feature that i cant remember which framework normally have it sha i saw it in a website posted on this forum last year
this feature was pwa but on another level

the website was dynamic and yet the only time the browser load new page is after registration and login apart from that , post anything ,or do anything on the website it stays on the one page ,

i know some of you will come to shout blah blah

i know how to do regular pwa and e get some limitations to kind of stuff u can do with it

now i took the challenge to replicate that with php CI4

omor it wasnt easy sha but at last i had something nice and working
security level i cant really give assurance on that but be able to replicate with php framework was fun

https://citester.chickenkiller.com

https://citester.chickenkiller.com/citerster.zip source file
feel free to ask me any question once i enter online i will answer

1 Like

Re: Php Code Iginter4 Users Come In by Laper: 2:33pm On Feb 14, 2023
boss contact me lets talk .... you responded to my need of a developer recently on a post and i also sent you a request to email you on NL here is my whatsapp +2347080052171
Re: Php Code Iginter4 Users Come In by DMCA: 2:33am On Feb 17, 2023
People still the use codeigniter ? shocked
Re: Php Code Iginter4 Users Come In by silento(m): 11:40am On Feb 17, 2023
DMCA:
People still the use codeigniter ? shocked

yes web development is not about framework when u know what u are doing u can go with any tools that makes it easier and fast for u to deliver the final product
Re: Php Code Iginter4 Users Come In by DMCA: 12:10pm On Feb 17, 2023
silento:

yes web development is not about framework when u know what u are doing u can go with any tools that makes it easier and fast for u to deliver the final product

Well, honestly, I can’t really say much about it because i have not built something of substance with it.

I transitioned from Yii2 to laravel in 2015 and i have had no regrets ever since.

(1) (Reply)

Is C Programming Language Still Useful Or Dead, / How To Detect Difference Between Phind And Perplexity? / Make Money Developing Websites For Business Owners, Churches, Schools And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.