Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,840 members, 7,930,906 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 11:33 AM

Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad (32544 Views)

Share Your Funny Experience Visiting Your Lover Who Lives Under Someone / Nigeria Lady Bewitched Lover Who Dumped Her (Photos) / Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad by vickydevoka(m): 10:31am On Feb 14, 2023
Justbehave:
So?. How many of the guys who trained some of you ladies in the university have you people settled? Trash
Ladies don't like to loose in anything especially money. They don't care about men's feeling but theirs. She did it because of she's old

2 Likes

Re: Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad by Laudated: 10:31am On Feb 14, 2023
Nawa oooo
Re: Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad by Red02(m): 10:31am On Feb 14, 2023
Wurh d fvck is dis

1 Like

Re: Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad by AishaDant(f): 10:32am On Feb 14, 2023
Some men!

SMH tufia!
Re: Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad by Bontafa: 10:32am On Feb 14, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Potential drug dealer

A conclusion from the spawn of an abused marriage
Re: Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad by sageb: 10:34am On Feb 14, 2023
hitng:
An embattled lady identified as Chinesa Emmanule calls out her ex-lover for dumping her and marrying someone else after she sponsored him abroad.

The lady took to Facebook to threaten her ex-lover, Ikenna as photos of his wedding to someone else surfaced on the internet.

In a series of Facebook posts, Chinesa insisted that her ex-lover’s marriage will not know peace until he settles her what he owes.

“Ikenna nworah come and tell Zion that promise me married and you tell people that you will settle me ok come and settle me or you we see me in home today.

“Ikennanworah come and tell Zion that promise me married and you tell people that you will settle me ok come and settle me or you we see me in home today.

“Ikenna Nworah, it is time for you to settle me or no joy, no peace, no happiness in this marriage of yours” she wrote.

In a post that dates back to June 2020, she shared photos of herself and Ikenna with the caption, “U will marry me oooo.”

One Davins Akuabata Akunwa claims to have known Chinesa since 2012; noted that she actually sponsored one guy overseas and provided for him till he settled down.

“I have known Chinesa Emmanule for a long time. Since 2012. We used to call her China because Chi used to be very beautiful and look like Chinese people.

Chi used to hustle like a man, she sells drinks and she has sales girls too that she pays salaries. I have heard about a guy she was dating back then though I don’t know the full gist but Ikenna may be the one.

Chinesa is a good and hard working lady? Chinesa sponsored the guys trip to abroad and took care of him and he promised her marriage and she waited for him to return but the guy turned and marry another lady”, he narrated.

https://hitng.info/lady-threatens-ex-lover-who-married-someone-else-after-she-sponsored-him-abroad/

Quite risky
Re: Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad by Ajibel94: 10:34am On Feb 14, 2023
The monopoly of Nairaland is finaaly over
Gizbee5: Monopoly of Nairaland is finally over

2 Likes

Re: Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad by ednut1(m): 10:35am On Feb 14, 2023
May we never give birth to useless daughters like this. You no use money improve yourself you carry am go sponsor man abroad. The man went for a younger woman last last

2 Likes

Re: Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad by VULCAN(m): 10:35am On Feb 14, 2023
It's easy to forgive a person for saying something very stupid.

Because they may have been emotionally out of alignment at the moment.

But when a person takes time to WRITE something very stupid.

Then you know without a shadow of a doubt that they are indeed stupid.

Because writing requires you to think for a few moments to gather your words together.

So if after you do that you still write something very stupid.

Then you are very stupid indeed

CoronaVirusRelo:
She should just send him back to God and have everlasting peace of mind.

Its not a sin in such instances.

If you are financially buoyant to fund his education abroad, you should be buoyant enough to return his soul to the creator

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad by chudez0147(m): 10:36am On Feb 14, 2023
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
Characters dey this life cha......So no be only banny sabi rock this kind painful thing to guymen? shocked. The world is really revolving fast now,and tables don dey turn too.....Men are adapting fast and as well learning too tongue

Well,jokes apart, there's nothing as painful as when your trust on someone is broken and taken advantage of.......That man should be rest assured that karma awaits him someday undecided
Karma don't await anything. Have you heard from the man ni ??

2 Likes

Re: Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad by ala2222(f): 10:36am On Feb 14, 2023
the story is not clear na big lar
Re: Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad by kingscare166: 10:36am On Feb 14, 2023
OBidients are taking over everything.
ayobami199078: OBidient are truly fixing everything...nice move to have another top forum in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad by sisisioge: 10:36am On Feb 14, 2023
She sponsored his trip and took care of him for the promise of marriage? Hian! Girls sha grin, we can be mumuish o. Anyways, take heart, nay you do yourself strong thing. Them don dey use "used to be beautiful " describe the poor girl grin
Re: Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 14, 2023
You mean, at her age she is single, and fighting over a man. Omg shocked. What was she doing all through are life .

I think, women should learn how to plan their lives. It would help alot. And she looks unkempt.
Re: Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad by RightToReject(m): 10:37am On Feb 14, 2023
The guy deserves bullets on his head if that is truly what transpired between them. Callousness against a just person shouldn't be encouraged.
Re: Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad by buharibanjo(m): 10:37am On Feb 14, 2023
Sponsor another person and try again.
Be relentless in achieving your goal. 😒😒😒
Re: Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad by Juanmike(m): 10:37am On Feb 14, 2023
Beebah321:
Women don dey sponsor men? Wonders shall never end. cheesy You never travel go china, u go dey sponsor one ungrateful human being.
Serves her right.
Re: Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad by latolz: 10:38am On Feb 14, 2023
His marriage will enjoy peace and joy regardless. Stop this entitlement mentality. If a relationship works out fine if it doesn't move on and stop embarrassing yourself and turning away future suitors.. You sound like you were investing in a man rather than investing in a relationship. Pray for him wish him well and let your heart be at peace and just watch what Almighty Jehovah will do. You will get a man that will make you forget that your ex even exists. NOT THIS BLUNDER AND THRASH YOU ARE EXHIBITING. MIGHT BE THE REASON HE MOVED ON.
Re: Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad by ahnie: 10:39am On Feb 14, 2023
Wicked soul
Re: Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad by ipobarecriminals: 10:39am On Feb 14, 2023
sad
Re: Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad by Realhommie(m): 10:42am On Feb 14, 2023
Jii95:
Her grammar made the guy run.
So unfair... Wasn't he aware of the grammar when he was getting all the benefits?

If truly he promised her marriage then the lady can hold him to account on the basis of that promise.
Re: Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad by Akalia(m): 10:42am On Feb 14, 2023
Beebah321:
Women don dey sponsor men? Wonders shall never end. cheesy You never travel go china, u go dey sponsor one ungrateful human being.
You dey talk like this because u have never fallen over heels for a guy that you can't help but keep going so into him. Women (you are inclusive) can sacrifice a lot when they are in love. Stop forming hard woman.
Re: Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad by benqo01(m): 10:43am On Feb 14, 2023
SOME LADIES ARE PLAIN STUPID BECAUSE U SPONSORED HIM ABROAD MEAN HE SHOULD MARRY YOU? HOW DO SOME PEOPLE REASON THESE DAYS BAFFLES ME

SO MUST HE MARRY U CANT U DO SOMETHING WITHOUT ASKING FOR A FAVOR

1 Like

Re: Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad by Saladdin: 10:44am On Feb 14, 2023
If the marriage was a clause prequel to her sponsoring the guy abroad, then it's not fair o. But is the world fair? cry

That's why the elders on this forum keep warning us. Don't sponsor anyone you are not married to. You are better off upgrading your own qualifications with the same funds. It just doesn't make sense! angry

You've got BSc and she's yet to go to the University? No problem, buy your Masters Form and Upgrade! When you marry her then you can sponsor. If she says no sponsorship, no marriage, better thank Almighty God and look for a graduate to marry!
Re: Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad by Confirm4real(m): 10:46am On Feb 14, 2023
But if it was the man that sponsored the lady and she ended up with another man, those gender will say "Is it by force to marry"

Men are becoming wiser.

Next please...

Re: Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad by rottenegg: 10:47am On Feb 14, 2023
People still dey fall for this scam! If you use your hard earned money to sponsor a man or woman when your siblings are out there struggling, then no come NL to complain when breakfast is served.
Here at NL, you must get sense.

1 Like

Re: Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad by faithfull18(f): 10:47am On Feb 14, 2023
I read this story, wisdom is profitable to direct. When you help people, do not expect anything in return. If you want returns, sign a written agreement that can be admitted in the court of law.

Wisdom is needed in this life.

1 Like

Re: Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad by frugal(m): 10:48am On Feb 14, 2023
Jii95:
Her grammar made the guy run.

I would run too grin
Re: Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad by marsup: 10:48am On Feb 14, 2023
Count your losses and move on.
Nigga's gonna get more than he bargained for.
Can't use money to buy love, that shit only works on girls.
Re: Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad by ibinaboonline: 10:49am On Feb 14, 2023
Financial restitution is the least this woman can ask for. In fact, she's a good woman sef. She understand why Ikenna didn't marry her. Time and age isn't on her side. Ikenna should make haste and 'settle' the good lady. Some of them if treated like this won't give you the courtesy of asking for financial restitution. That's how you read, 'abroad returnee shot by unknown gunmen in his Mercedes Benz.' Or 'man and his new bride and two-month old son die after eating suya.'
Get God, get sense.
Re: Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad by goldieloc97: 10:49am On Feb 14, 2023
OBidients really mean business ooo
Wolexzy1167: OBidient Campaign just hit the highest level with this ECHO nigeria forum

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Delta Vigilante Member Marries Oyinbo Woman From UK (Photos) / Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend / This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.