Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,224 members, 7,887,603 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:16 AM

My DSS Invitation Not Influenced By Atiku – Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My DSS Invitation Not Influenced By Atiku – Fani-kayode (555 Views)

Suspended EFCC Chairman, Bawa honours DSS invitation / Kemi Olunloyo: My DSS Boyfriend Told Me A FULL LOCKDOWN Is Coming / NBS Insists Unemployment Data Independent, Not Influenced By FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My DSS Invitation Not Influenced By Atiku – Fani-kayode by Ofunaofu: 1:08pm On Feb 13, 2023
The Director, New Media of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Presidential Campaign Council, Femi Fani-Kayode has said his summon by the Department of State Services (DSS) on Monday was not influenced by presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar.

Fani-Kayode had earlier alleged that Atiku and his party, PDP are planning to disrupt the presidential election slated for February 25th with soldiers.

Fani-Kayode made this allegation in a statement via his verified Twitter handle on Saturday.

..Is this meeting part of the wider agenda to disrupt the elections, destabilise the country, set us on fire, incite chaos and violence, provoke a coup d'etat and establish a new and unconstitional order in our beloved country under the auspices of an ING? 2/

— Femi Fani-Kayode (@realFFK) February 11, 2023
However, in a swift reaction, Atiku urged security agencies to invite Fani-Kayode for questioning over his claims that he met with serving generals to derail democracy.

Atiku specifically urged the DSS, the Nigeria Police Force as well as other relevant security agencies to take Fani-Kayode to task over his grievous and unsubstantiated insinuations boarding on treason.

Confirming invitation by the DSS on Monday, Fani-Kayode said he had been formally invited and would honour the invitation.

The former Minister also said his invitation was not influenced by Atiku and the PDP.

He confirmed the development via his official Twitter handle @realFFK on Monday morning.

..I dismissed the invitation because it was vague and I was not sure whether it really came from the DSS. In any case I had no intention of going anywhere unless I was formally invited. To my surprise I received a formal letter from them to report to their office without..2/ pic.twitter.com/fHGQdPLXFY

— Femi Fani-Kayode (@realFFK) February 13, 2023
..dogs for me to be arrested by the security agencies yesterday and had it not been for the fact that the DSS had actually sent a text to me two days earlier I may have thought that they were acting on the instructions of what can only be described as a hopeless and desperate..4/— Femi Fani-Kayode (@realFFK) February 13, 2023

..Unlike cowards like Emefiele, Atiku and their strange bedfellows I do not fear my own shadow and neither do I shiver and shake when I am invited by the security agencies. I always honor their invitations when properly invited because that is the right and proper thing to do. 7/— Femi Fani-Kayode (@realFFK) February 13, 2023

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/02/my-dss-invitation-not-influenced-by-atiku-fani-kayode/
Re: My DSS Invitation Not Influenced By Atiku – Fani-kayode by derecho(m): 1:10pm On Feb 13, 2023
Okay

1 Like

Re: My DSS Invitation Not Influenced By Atiku – Fani-kayode by Love700(f): 1:14pm On Feb 13, 2023
All those people are waste of time
Peter Obi is the main person now on board
To win this election

1 Like

Re: My DSS Invitation Not Influenced By Atiku – Fani-kayode by Zonefree(m): 1:15pm On Feb 13, 2023
Ffk is not mentally stable. Sane Nigerians should avoid and stop giving him attention.

8 Likes

Re: My DSS Invitation Not Influenced By Atiku – Fani-kayode by triple996(m): 1:20pm On Feb 13, 2023
Idiot
Re: My DSS Invitation Not Influenced By Atiku – Fani-kayode by Massiveglory: 1:27pm On Feb 13, 2023
Urchins like ffk are plenty here. Very unstable and confused

3 Likes

Re: My DSS Invitation Not Influenced By Atiku – Fani-kayode by Newton2024: 1:44pm On Feb 13, 2023
Anyone who takes FFK serious is mentally unstable. Only mad men can dance with mad men.

2 Likes

Re: My DSS Invitation Not Influenced By Atiku – Fani-kayode by Yaribanzaonic: 2:09pm On Feb 13, 2023
You are the Nairaland FFK na?? grin grin grin grin grin

triple996:
Idiot
Re: My DSS Invitation Not Influenced By Atiku – Fani-kayode by triple996(m): 9:53pm On Feb 13, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
You are the Nairaland FFK na?? grin grin grin grin grin

God forbid grin

(1) (Reply)

Naked Ladies In The Banking Hall / “el-rufai Is The Hero” – FFK Slams Peter Obi, Atiku And Emefiele / Thugs Of The Dying Apc Attacked Ukpong Chuwang Daniel (apga Senate) In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.