Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,868 members, 7,889,905 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:41 AM

Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) (29686 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Bishop Oyedepo. Sparks Reactions (Photo) / Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System / A Delegation Of IPOB Women Visits Gani Adams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) by Joevics(m): 2:03pm On Feb 13, 2023
Obi paid a visit to the leader of OPC, chief Gani Adams.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HslKNVX8q4

59 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) by Successkay12(m): 2:07pm On Feb 13, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) by Jones4190(m): 2:07pm On Feb 13, 2023
After Jagaban Victory
Many will change their profile photo to zobo stain Nigerial flag and with hash tag save the Nation 🤣😂

93 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) by Joevics(m): 2:15pm On Feb 13, 2023
Jones4190:
After Jagaban Victory
Many will change their profile photo to zobo stain Nigerial flag and with hash tag save the Nation 🤣😂
80% of those supporting Tinubu are doing it for what they'll benefit or because of tribal reasons.

Many of them will end up voting Obi once they are given a ballot paper on election day.

Most people will find it difficult to thumbprint on APC.

Anyways, do you want to learn to give a full body massage, and start making money off it?

Fill this form below to indicate your interest.

👇
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScyTDXTsBqkbWiH34KVtEaFeh5oCCFHy0NNt2iKlfHc8moNFg/viewform?usp=pp_url

373 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) by Massiveglory: 2:22pm On Feb 13, 2023
See joy and hope on their faces.

Tinubu in tandem with his urchins have tried very hard to use the triibal card to destroy and cause confusion and disharmony within the yoruba race but I am glad to see that so many have rejected it and refused to fall for his games .

82 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) by Tflex01: 2:23pm On Feb 13, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rlnv_hqafZU

If they tell you that Tinubu is sick and have dementia, show them this NESG debate.

If they tell you Obi is smarter than Tinubu, show them both Tinubu and Obi's video and leave them to their conscience.

If you watch the NESG debate and you are still not convinced that Tinubu is far better than Obi and Atiku then you are deeply bigoted.

40 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) by ecolime(m): 2:23pm On Feb 13, 2023
I so much love Peter Obi. Apart from his clean records, his detribalized nature is why we Yorubas are supporting him.

Good to see him with the Aare Ona-kakanfo of Yorubaland Iba Gani Adams.

157 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) by Tflex01: 2:23pm On Feb 13, 2023
Joevics:

80% of those supporting Tinubu are doing it for what they'll benefit or because of tribal reason.

Many of them will end up voting Obi once they are given a ballot paper on election day. Many people will find it difficult to thumbprint on APC.

Go and sleep.

24 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) by Ekakamba: 2:24pm On Feb 13, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) by Brendaniel: 2:24pm On Feb 13, 2023
President Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams

80 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) by sofeo(m): 2:24pm On Feb 13, 2023
Alright
Re: Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) by gokay11(m): 2:24pm On Feb 13, 2023
The best man for the job by all standard.

I want to use this medium to call the attention of those campaigning for Peter Obi to desist from using Ethnicity and Religion to demarket him.

Y'all need to wise up and focus on delivering this country from the wicked souls piloting the affairs of this country.

God bless 🇳🇬

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) by Osidazz19: 2:24pm On Feb 13, 2023
Hadi Sirika, minister of aviation, says he does not share the same vision as Peter Obi, the Labour Party presidential candidate.

Sirika in a tweet on Sunday said he is “ideologically opposite” of Obi while affirming that Bola Tinubu, presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), is his candidate.

“I am ideologically opposite of Peter Obi, I don’t share his vision nor do I stand for what he stands. I have not endorsed him,” he tweeted.

“I am APC. He is labour. Asiwaju was my candidate long before the primaries and he still is. God willing we are coasting to victory. Jagaba all the way.”

A Twitter user by the name Peter Ayuba Dogo, took a swipe at the minister, saying: “If Tinubu wins, which is very slim, you will never continue in Aviation Sir. He have his agenda and am sure he have his own people. You have played your role.”

But Sirika responded, saying: “Even if it were possible for President Muhammadu Buhari to succeed himself, by whichever miracle, I never will be minister.”

“Public office is NOT a dynasty, it is transient. If it were permanent, I wouldn’t have met it. From General Manager to House of Reps. to Senate, then to Minister. E do na”.

grin grin

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) by TheChameleon: 2:24pm On Feb 13, 2023
He loves terrorists and ex militia men

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) by LesbianBoy(m): 2:24pm On Feb 13, 2023
First it was gumi a known terrorist now it's OPC leader

And yet some of you think Nigeria will get better under Peter obi or there is a revolution? Dey play una hear, just dey play angry

Nigeria is not getting better any time soon

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) by Urchin1: 2:24pm On Feb 13, 2023
Putting in all this work just to come out a distant third, how pathetic sad

Poor Obi!

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) by Winters23: 2:25pm On Feb 13, 2023
shocked
Re: Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) by ATEAMS: 2:25pm On Feb 13, 2023
Adopting the right attitude can convert a negative stress into a positve one.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) by Godoverevery: 2:25pm On Feb 13, 2023
Wahala .....Gani adams of all people in yorubaland.

What type of BS is this.....bowing to a cow cos of meat.

PO fall hand for this one ooo.....counsellor aspirant for yorubaland no go even visit gani Adam's and a whole presidential candidate visiting him....nawa ooo

Desperation no good.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) by pepetua(m): 2:25pm On Feb 13, 2023
How can one person be in difference places at the same time,Peter Obi, everywhere you go or do we have many Obis?

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) by Ahuitzotl: 2:25pm On Feb 13, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) by Okortor: 2:25pm On Feb 13, 2023
I just so much love this man called GANI ADAMS, he's such an humble and intelligent man. Same as his wife, @Mojisola Adams. U really need to go close to them to understand what I'm saying.

God bless PO,
God bless Iba Gani Adams

27 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) by Osidazz19: 2:26pm On Feb 13, 2023
Gani grin grin

Yeah this one will deliver 1 million OPC votes for pandora pathological lair Obi tuary. 2 Clowns.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 13, 2023
God bless Iba Gani Adams and other omoluabi Yorubas. We shall speak loudly and vote Peter Obi on the 25th.

We are not thugs in yorubaland!!!!

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) by Y2ffarms: 2:26pm On Feb 13, 2023
God's will shall prevail over Nigeria.

Meanwhile we sell quality day old chicks from reputable hatcheries across the country at affordable prices.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) by Manofnaija: 2:27pm On Feb 13, 2023
TheChameleon:
He loves terrorists and ex militia men

You love suffering and slavery

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) by Ibrahimcoomasie: 2:27pm On Feb 13, 2023
Gani Adams. From a thug to an High chief.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) by fridayking(m): 2:28pm On Feb 13, 2023
Attaching so much emotion to Nigeria selection ( called election)... At your own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) by twilliamx(m): 2:28pm On Feb 13, 2023
Joevics:

80% of those supporting Tinubu are doing it for what they'll benefit or because of tribal reason.

Many of them will end up voting Obi once they are given a ballot paper on election day. Many people will find it difficult to thumbprint on APC.

Thunder fire you for that statement. I follow jagaban with my heart. I don't know him and he doesn't me. But I will rather hand Nigeria over to him than a bunch of hateful, disrespectful obi and his gang of obidiotas

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) by CalabarPikin: 2:29pm On Feb 13, 2023
Finishing touches

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Makinde Orders Contractor Handling Over N65billion Ibadan Circular Road To Stop / Fact Check: Old Dollar Wads Spark Misinformation About PDP Primary / I Didn't Apologise To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders- Nnamdi Kalu (daily Sun)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.