Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 01:05 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/02/2023 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/02/2023 (164 Views)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 14/02/2018 Wednesday / Rccg Fasting And Prayer(14/02/2018) Day 35 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/02/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/02/2023 by dallyemmy: 3:11pm On Feb 13, 2023
OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY FEBRUARY 14TH 2023

THEME: PRAYERS FOR MARRIAGES

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/02/2023
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/02/2023 by dallyemmy: 3:11pm On Feb 13, 2023
Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/02/2023 by dallyemmy: 3:12pm On Feb 13, 2023
1. Father, thank You for my marriage. Thank You for sustaining, protecting and blessing my home, in Jesus’name.

2. Father, please let Your presence never leave my home, in Jesus’ name.

3. Father, please uproot every plant You have not planted in my home, in Jesus’ name.

4. Father, please help me and my spouse to win souls for You daily, in Jesus’ name.

5. Father, whatever will make my spouse miss Heaven, let it be uprooted today, in Jesus’ name.

6. Father, please bless my spouse and enlarge our territory, in Jesus’ name.

7. Father, let my marriage glorify You like never before. Please, let Your glory fill my home, in Jesus’ name.

8. Father, please keep all forms of evil far from my home, in Jesus’ name,

9. Father, please provide the right husband or wife, as the case may be, for all Your children that are due to be married, in Jesus’ name.

10. Father, please grant every home victory over all the attacks of the enemy, in Jesus’ name.

11. Father, please open the wombs of all Your children that are married and are seeking Your face for fruitfulness, in Jesus’ name.

12. Your special prayer points for your marriage and all the homes around you.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/02/2023 by dallyemmy: 4:41am On Feb 15, 2023
DAY 35: TUE 14TH FEB
DIVINE VISITATION
BIBLE TEXT(s): Gen 17:19, Exo 3:16 , 7:9 , Jer 23:2 Luk 1:68, 7:1

INTRODUCTION:
Anytime when God visits people, it is either to fulfill promises, to bless, for
instruction or judgments: Today God is still in the business of visiting people,
families, churches and nations.

PRAYER POINTS:
1. Father, thank you for your Divine visitation upon our life

2. Thank you for that visitation that brought your salvation to my life

3. Father, I thank you for your ever-abiding presence I enjoyed in all my ways in Jesus name.

4. Those that wait on God shall never be ashamed; Isa 49:23b Pray for the grace to remain in Christ no matter the challenge in Jesus name

5. Pray that God will visit all our brethren who are being afflicted to deliver them from their troubles in Jesus name

6. Pray that God will visit all those oppressing and persecuting believers with judgment as He visited Pharaoh in Jesus name

7. Father, do not visit me in your anger as you visited Korah, Dathan and Abiram and others in Jesus name. Num.16:29

8. Father grant me life and favour, and let thy visitation preserved my spirit from evil in Jesus name Job10:12

9. Father, visit all my strong enemies with your judgments in Jesus name

10.Father, visit every power resisting me from serving you in spirit and truth with your wrath in Jesus name

11.Father, visit all workers of evil in our land with judgment. Jer 10:15, 23:12

12.Father, your blessings makes rich, please visit my family with your blessings this season in Jesus name

13.Father, I am tired of the valley, visit me O Lord and take me to the mountain top of my life in Jesus name.

14.Father, visits all pastors and ministers that are agents in your church with judgment that will provoke them into true repentance in Jesus name

15.Father, when you visited Moses in the bush, his life was translated from
wondering to wonder, visit my life and family and make us a wonder to the
world in Jesus name

(1) (Reply)

How Was Offering Collected In Your Church Today? / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Wednesday, March 1st 2023 / Listen To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.