Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,994 members, 7,949,371 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 07:59 AM

Moment Peter Obi Was Gifted 5 Alive Drink By A Supporter In Computer Village - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment Peter Obi Was Gifted 5 Alive Drink By A Supporter In Computer Village (1793 Views)

I Can't Kill Myself', 'Akara And 5-Alive To The Rescue' - Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal / Senator Bassey Albert's (OBA) Handshake With A Supporter (Photo) / Caption This Photo Of Atiku Supporter In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment Peter Obi Was Gifted 5 Alive Drink By A Supporter In Computer Village by Millz404(m): 5:22pm On Feb 13, 2023
The love is real... another is saying collect water too. God is bigger than all these evil people and their supporters. At the end of it all, good always triumphs over evil. It happened in Kenya and Rwanda, it will happen here.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Gifted 5 Alive Drink By A Supporter In Computer Village by Bahamas95(m): 5:24pm On Feb 13, 2023
Drink 5Alive and stay alive.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Gifted 5 Alive Drink By A Supporter In Computer Village by Felabrity: 5:24pm On Feb 13, 2023
Maybe na yarimo

I no dey trust those urchins

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Gifted 5 Alive Drink By A Supporter In Computer Village by Felabrity: 5:25pm On Feb 13, 2023
Peter Obi don finish rally, enter mini rallies

The rest still dey postpone rallies

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Gifted 5 Alive Drink By A Supporter In Computer Village by BossGerald: 5:28pm On Feb 13, 2023
The love is truly loving grin

Vote OBI2023

2 Likes

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Gifted 5 Alive Drink By A Supporter In Computer Village by nepapole(m): 5:42pm On Feb 13, 2023
grin
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Gifted 5 Alive Drink By A Supporter In Computer Village by Willy7(m): 6:05pm On Feb 13, 2023
If Obi doesn't win this election, then it'll be known that it will take a violent revolution to address Nigeria's problem. The evil establishment is real. I'm not saying this because I support violence or wished one on the country in the event of an (impossible) Obi's loss, but I'm saying this due to the genuine love and acceptance I see Obi receiving. Nigerians indeed are craving for a better country and they see it in an Obi's Presidency. If their will is subverted, then I can't predict the outcome. INEC and security agencies should please see to it that we have a free and fair election by February 25th. Let the will of the people prevail.

5 Likes

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Gifted 5 Alive Drink By A Supporter In Computer Village by Pickmycall: 6:07pm On Feb 13, 2023
Jedi Jedi
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Gifted 5 Alive Drink By A Supporter In Computer Village by yarimo(m): 6:24pm On Feb 13, 2023
Hi hihuhaa only lightweight presidential candidate goes to market, obi you must hold rallies in any part of south east state on Monday to show your popularity you like it or not
Millz404:
The love is real... another is saying collect water too. God is bigger than all these evil people and their supporters. At the end of it all, good always triumphs over evil. It happened in Kenya and Rwanda, it will happen here.
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Gifted 5 Alive Drink By A Supporter In Computer Village by gebest: 7:27pm On Feb 13, 2023
This man is loved by everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Gifted 5 Alive Drink By A Supporter In Computer Village by habsydiamond(m): 7:38pm On Feb 13, 2023
When God is with you most people will love u no matter where u are from or your status..

2 Likes

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Gifted 5 Alive Drink By A Supporter In Computer Village by SHINJA: 8:10pm On Feb 13, 2023
The only thing dem fit offer tinubu for rally na cocaine....

Stupid old man with his foolish head slamming terrorist supporters

3 Likes

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Gifted 5 Alive Drink By A Supporter In Computer Village by limeta(f): 8:50pm On Feb 13, 2023
If Obi is rigged out the youth will do something new
The will take a chip from end sars and Obidient movement and create something new
Am not sure what they will do but am in it .

1 Like

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Gifted 5 Alive Drink By A Supporter In Computer Village by StrongAlphMale: 9:09pm On Feb 13, 2023
Obi is the only presidential candidate that is accessible and closer to the people.

Try this with the drug lord or what the mikano man, na jail u go land at once. God Abeg give us Obi.

If Nigeria was a sane country, the entire nation would have been on it knees begging and pleading with peter Obi to become president of Nigeria with immediate effect

1 Like

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Gifted 5 Alive Drink By A Supporter In Computer Village by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 13, 2023
Chia!!!! Amazing
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Gifted 5 Alive Drink By A Supporter In Computer Village by Trapnews: 9:32pm On Feb 13, 2023
grin
Enjoy your last week of fame IPOBIAN

(1) (Reply)

I Am Yet To See Update For Presidential Results From South East / ICYMI: INEC Not Bound To Electronically Transmit Results, Says Supreme Court In / Tinubu: This Is The Most Idiotic Request – Lauretta Onoche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.