Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,483 members, 7,881,658 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 06:21 AM

Why Do Some Dealers Do This? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Why Do Some Dealers Do This? (742 Views)

Female Dealers Do Better This Days / Car Dealers Do You Have This Car? Please Provide It: Its Urgent / Funny Stuff Dealers Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some Dealers Do This? by txswat: 8:26pm On Sep 10, 2011
So I went to my shipper's warehouse yesterday and the pictures below are what I saw. Now the question I ask myself is why are people doing this? These vehicles have no airbags and the damage on them is pretty significant. I know the response a lot of dealers have is " no one in naija cares about airbags." My question to you is how do you sleep at night knowing you sold someone a car with absolutely no safety restraints And please trust me when I say I know these vehicles are not being shipped for parts; this individual is going to "repair" them then sell them without giving disclosure on the condition of the cars. Is the money worth your peace of mind and integrity? Oh yeah the next thing I'm told is "people that carry the hat of integrity around usually don't make it."
Sometimes we wonder why almost every time there is an accident in naija people almost always certainly die, shocked shocked shocked
[img][/img]
Re: Why Do Some Dealers Do This? by KunleA2(m): 7:18am On Sep 12, 2011
pics?
Re: Why Do Some Dealers Do This? by Fhemmmy: 2:32pm On Sep 12, 2011
Where is the picture?

Also, sometimes, the buyers do encourages all these kinda atrocities, all in the name of looking for cheap rides . . . .however, that is not a good enough reason for people to sell rides with no safety.

You will be shocked that some people are cutting rides into 2 to be able to fit more into a container and when it land to Nigeria, Cotonue or Ghana, they will put the ride together and in a nation where no one looks at the quality or the safety of afterwards, your guess is just as good as mine.

(1) (Reply)

Crv, Ford Van & Daf 45 / Reg 2007 Honda CRV @ Affordable Price @ Banix Autos 07044024051,08035376690 / Dis Anoda Direct 4rm Uk Toks Of 05/06 Toyota Scion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.