Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,328 members, 7,937,006 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 10:10 AM

Why Atiku’s Campaigners Cancelled Rivers Rally- Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Atiku’s Campaigners Cancelled Rivers Rally- Wike (2767 Views)

Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) / Why We Cancelled Approved Venue For Atiku’s Rally- Wike / Wike Hits Atiku’s Campaigners Linking Him To Violence In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Atiku’s Campaigners Cancelled Rivers Rally- Wike by press9jatv: 2:24am On Feb 14, 2023
Everyone knows Wike is a clueless bloodthirsty politician in Rivers State. The clueless empty chest beater Wike is just looking for attention from the general public and the good people of Rivers State isn’t giving him. Wike is just an empty barrel that makes the loudest noise. Has Wike released all the Atiku diehard supporters in Rivers State niiii. Wike forgot that Atiku has his structures in rivers State, Wike forgot that the same Atiku Abubakar has his huge supporters that will cast their votes enmass in next week Saturday presidential poll. Atiku Abubakar a knowledgeable and great politician of all times knows Wike well and his clueless over ambitious politician in Rivers State. Let me shock you here, Atiku Abubakar really played Wike well and Wike has fall to the trap already. Like I said before that the G-5 lost governor’s only have one vote each in their various states, they can force anyone to votes for the drug baron Tinubu of APC that allowed Muslim-Muslim ticket to surface in their party APC. In next week Saturday presidential poll, it’s the electorates that decide who they want. With the Inec Bvas to check over voting in the next presidential poll, Atiku Abubakar wins the presidential poll. Thousands of Wike can never stop Atiku Abubakar victories in the poll. Wike outburst is even making Nigeria electorates to love Atiku Abubakar more in the Nigeria politics today. Each and everyone knows why Wike is doing that. After the next week Saturday presidential poll, the same Wike will rest from his rants on the public space. Kudos to Atiku Abubakar for putting Wike to where he belong in the Nigeria politics. Atiku Abubakar really tried on that. He didn’t even respond to Wike lies, propaganda and bad physical conduct towards the next week Saturday presidential poll. Don’t forget that it’s the Rivers State electorates that decide and not the clueless empty chest beater Wike that will be watching Atiku rallies and swearing in ceremony on channels tv on May 29th, 2023. No one has the time for Wike joor.
Re: Why Atiku’s Campaigners Cancelled Rivers Rally- Wike by Almaigaa: 5:37am On Feb 14, 2023
Terabyteck:

Stop deceiving your self
, Atiku isn't winning anything

Atiku is not Igbo. Peter Obi will not be voted, cause he is Igbo. Nigerians wont vote him.

1 Like

Re: Why Atiku’s Campaigners Cancelled Rivers Rally- Wike by Benbellamor: 5:52am On Feb 14, 2023
377:
Na wike time after three months it will be over. I just pity him if atiku wins he will be made politically irrelevant in Nigeria even in rivers State
how will Atiku win? Rivers used to give him block votes...i think you should commend wike for keeping to his words...Fight to finish...Atiku thought wike is just a small politician that he can remove all the 5 governors around him and expel but No...wike is a bold southerner that Atiku wont forget quickly
i was waiting for Dino Melaye or Ayu to come to Rivers and sound insults, but they smell the aroma and just respect theirself... grin grin grin
Re: Why Atiku’s Campaigners Cancelled Rivers Rally- Wike by highchief1: 6:46am On Feb 14, 2023
377:
In your house I don't think ur wife knows your name mutherfuker. Fool at 40. Is wike the only G5 governor's why are others not behaving the way he is behaving. His actions is making atiku more popular and by the time atiku wins the game will start. I no u borrowed data to type this trash hungry fool.
hia birrowed data kwa.Data no be our problem for yankee bro.Na una Dey struggle for data for naija.I won’t return ur insult bro God will make u bigger.Poor ppl are always aggressive,Take it or leave it,wike is a success.expecting him to behave like other G5 govs is expecting me to misbehave like u.It’s called uniqueness
Re: Why Atiku’s Campaigners Cancelled Rivers Rally- Wike by kahal29: 7:53am On Feb 14, 2023
cool
Re: Why Atiku’s Campaigners Cancelled Rivers Rally- Wike by buharibanjo(m): 7:56am On Feb 14, 2023
Wtf!! 🤯
omonnakoda:

Your father is a bigger fool
.He will step on snake and
Snake will bite him

Re: Why Atiku’s Campaigners Cancelled Rivers Rally- Wike by omonnakoda: 9:52am On Feb 14, 2023
buharibanjo:
Wtf!! 🤯
E shock you?

1 Like

Re: Why Atiku’s Campaigners Cancelled Rivers Rally- Wike by buharibanjo(m): 10:34am On Feb 14, 2023
I swear and I no get shock absorber o
omonnakoda:

E shock you?
Re: Why Atiku’s Campaigners Cancelled Rivers Rally- Wike by Indispensable85(m): 10:58am On Feb 14, 2023
So PDP will not hold a rally in Rivers State?

(1) (2) (Reply)

“if Tinubu Loses Your LG On Saturday, You'll Resign / List Of APC Members That Worked Against TINUBU Towards 2023 Election / NASS Will Back Tinubu To Implement 2024 Budget – Speaker Abbas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.