Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,038 members, 7,919,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 05:55 AM

I'm Obedient, But See Why I Cannot Say For Sure If Obi Will Win. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Obedient, But See Why I Cannot Say For Sure If Obi Will Win. (2181 Views)

I Am Obedient But Atiku Will Likely Win This Election / I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner / Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Obedient, But See Why I Cannot Say For Sure If Obi Will Win. by kay1one(m): 10:32pm On Feb 13, 2023
4mable:
If P DP had present wike would have vote for Him,we are choosing Tinubu not because He is from our tribe, but after carefully studying the qualities of all candidates that has the chance to win, it is crystal clear that He possesses the kind of qualities Nigeria needs in their leader in our trying times like this, If all Nigerians
Deeply study all candidates and their past antecedents not based on media nor heresies and carefully vote without being biased politically religiously or tribally am 100% sure He would win by a 90% margin

This is what they tell you in your WhatsApp groups to say. Your can't even mention and defend one.
That man is a criminal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Obedient, But See Why I Cannot Say For Sure If Obi Will Win. by Napata77: 10:56pm On Feb 13, 2023
Trollronaldo:
If you bring Jesus Christ to contest for presidential election in Nigeria, he can still lose the election. People will still find a reason to vote their tribesman ahead of Jesus Christ or they might prefer to vote their religious person.

See, there are a lot of people in this country that will vote Tinubu ahead of Jesus Christ. They don't care about who Jesus Christ or his character.

Nigerians are mad people, don't underestimate the power of stupidd people in large gathering.

Colonised mumu. Who is 'Jesus Christ'?

What evidence have you seen that he existed?

Do you know the whites who taught you the story are in dispute today about his actual existence, with many claiming it is a total fabrication, with no evidence of his life whatsoever?

Are you even aware there is such a debate?

Oyinbo came and scammed you with a fairytale so they could steal your land and resources, with your eyes closed and praying to your new 'white' saviour.

Don't open your eyes yet, you hear?

Mr Jesus Christ.
Re: I'm Obedient, But See Why I Cannot Say For Sure If Obi Will Win. by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 11:11pm On Feb 13, 2023
sapele914:
Not 1 Labor party chairman in the North or South West will deliver their state to Peter Obidient.

Every single state Chairman will definitely betray the Apga Judas, what goes around, comes around.

Shameless evil minded fool.

Tinubu will never rule Nigeria.
Re: I'm Obedient, But See Why I Cannot Say For Sure If Obi Will Win. by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 11:13pm On Feb 13, 2023
Alcatraz001:

Why Jesus Christ? Why not Allah?

It seems you support APC?

You’ve exposed yourself.

That guy is an APC bastard.

That's their latest copy and paste work.

1 Like

Re: I'm Obedient, But See Why I Cannot Say For Sure If Obi Will Win. by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 11:14pm On Feb 13, 2023
Ton but is a cocaine addict.
Re: I'm Obedient, But See Why I Cannot Say For Sure If Obi Will Win. by MuslimMuslim: 11:15pm On Feb 13, 2023
Agbado miscreant trying to discourage people.
We know your way
Re: I'm Obedient, But See Why I Cannot Say For Sure If Obi Will Win. by MiaBeer(m): 11:43pm On Feb 13, 2023
Trollronaldo:
If you bring Jesus Christ to contest for presidential election in Nigeria, he can still lose the election. People will still find a reason to vote their tribesman ahead of Jesus Christ or they might prefer to vote their religious person.

See, there are a lot of people in this country that will vote Tinubu ahead of Jesus Christ. They don't care about who Jesus Christ or his character. You can make your point without your useless comparison.

Nigerians are mad people, don't underestimate the power of stupidd people in large gathering.
Stop equating Jesus with election contest. If it you Muslim you will start looking for who to kill.

You’re forewarned.

1 Like

Re: I'm Obedient, But See Why I Cannot Say For Sure If Obi Will Win. by SmartPolician: 11:46pm On Feb 13, 2023
Trollronaldo:

See, there are a lot of people in this country that will vote Tinubu ahead of Jesus Christ. They don't care about who Jesus Christ or his character.

Stop using the name of Jesus for this senseless analogy!

1 Like

Re: I'm Obedient, But See Why I Cannot Say For Sure If Obi Will Win. by Emmy909: 12:00am On Feb 14, 2023
Dey play grin set of people that believe Buhari is Jubril from sudan grin grin grin westerner ain't dumb with propaganda

Get some sense guys, it's just 2 weeks....
dot in the nation draging who accommodate them when unknown gunmen says they should sit at home grin
Dey play!

Reinaldo:
Play your part. Peter Obi is definitely winning. Why do you think APC are so desperate. They are in a state of confusion. Their leaders are spreading false information, and having to retract after being embarrassed. Another one threatening violence on camera. One even got invited for questioning. They are now trying hard to push tribal propaganda but Nigerians of all tribes have already accepted Peter Obi.
Re: I'm Obedient, But See Why I Cannot Say For Sure If Obi Will Win. by Emmy909: 12:03am On Feb 14, 2023
grin grin dey play grin

Re: I'm Obedient, But See Why I Cannot Say For Sure If Obi Will Win. by Trollronaldo: 6:30am On Feb 14, 2023
MiaBeer:

Stop equating Jesus with election contest. If it you Muslim you will start looking for who to kill.

You’re forewarned.
Shut up. Religious slowpoke.

Get the message
Re: I'm Obedient, But See Why I Cannot Say For Sure If Obi Will Win. by MiaBeer(m): 12:41pm On Feb 14, 2023
Trollronaldo:
Shut up. Religious slowpoke.

Get the message
Your imbecility is obvious. Is that the reason why you’re gay and disowned by your family? I know you. Olodo!

1 Like

Re: I'm Obedient, But See Why I Cannot Say For Sure If Obi Will Win. by passmas4u(m): 1:18pm On Feb 14, 2023
Trollronaldo:

Win or not, I go still vote obi, at least I’d be counted among the people that tried to free Nigeria from wickedness

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dr. Azemhe Azena: Profile Of Edo State Incoming Governor / Iwuanyanwu Emerges As New Ohaneze Ndigbo President-general / Will Lagos State Government Chase People Away From Their Land?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.