Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,205 members, 7,873,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:57 PM

16 Nigerian Love Songs To Celebrate Valentine’s Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 16 Nigerian Love Songs To Celebrate Valentine’s Day (396 Views)

Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) / Emmanuel Emenike And Wife, Iheoma Nnadi Celebrate Valentine's Day / "I Am Sick And Tired Of Love Songs" - Runtown Declares. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

16 Nigerian Love Songs To Celebrate Valentine’s Day by yeyewriter(m): 5:50am On Feb 14, 2023
Valentine’s Day is a special day for couples to express their love and appreciation for each other. It is an opportunity to celebrate with someone special and share the joy that comes from having a loving relationship.

For those that’ll be celebrating valentine’s day here are 15 Nigerian love songs you can use celebrate you day. You’re welcome

Banky W – Yes/No

This is arguably one of Banky’s best songs, and easily one of the hottest love songs of 2014. It’s everything you’d want in a wedding song, and more specifically a love song.

Flavour – Oyi Remix ft. Tiwa Savage

Unlike many of Flavour’s love songs, this one has a bit more romance to it, and a bit less “entrance wedding song”.You can thank Tiwa Savage also. For that reason, I’ve picked this one as one song you can definitely utilize on valentine’s day.

Styl-Plus – Olufunmi

When you speak of Nigerian love songs, you can’t escape this classic by Styl-Plus. Olufunmi introduced us to the new generation of love songs, and will forever remain a classic for our generation.

2face – African Queen

Another classic love tune, not just for Nigeria but Africa as a whole. 2face’s African Queen is like a script on what to say to your lover when you can’t think of something of your own.

MI – One Naira ft. Waje

When you think of true unadulterated love without financial benefites, MI’s One Naira comes to mind. It’s arguably one of Nigerian hip-hop’s best love songs ever, and the fact that it’s still requested at weddings says a lot. Between MI and Waje they created something special.

Bracket – Yori Yori

The way this song starts off just tell you all you need to know about it. When you feel the love inside your body well well, there’s nothing else to say but Yori Yori. Bracket won some hearts forever with this song.

P-Square – No One Like You

No One Like You is a favorite for many Nigerian regardless of age simply because the lyrics are clear and simple. Anyone in love can relate to pretty much everything about this song.

Brymo – Good Morning

This song in my opinion is grossly underrated. This might be one of Brymo‘s finest love songs. The lyrics are very mature and the melody is very “make out” friendly. Oh and for the morning after *wink*

Niyola – Toh Bad

Niyola did something very special in Toh Bad. It’s not necessarily your typical love song but it does describe the realities of true love. The struggles one goes through loving someone through thick and thin. This is for those couple who love and hate, and love again.

Soty – Malaria

Before the more refined Nigerian tunes came about, there was this raw love song by Soty titled Malaria. She didn’t do anything else but this song is forever a classic. Just like the song says, I no fit get this one out my head.

Dbanj – Fall In Love

“Don’t get it twisted, love is a beautiful thing“. With those words Dbanj etched this song into Nigerian love song history. It’s upbeat and all but it’s everything African romance is about. Pet names and all.

DJ Klem – Farabale ft. Efa & Yemi Alade

This is one of my favorite love songs ever. It’s a hidden gem from DJ Klem but listening to the bars from Efa, and Yemi Alade‘s angelic vocal performance, it’s easy to how one can enjoy this lovely tune on a quiet valentine’s evening with Bae.

Banky W – Till The End Of Time ft. Tiny

Another song that’s kind of hidden from Banky’s catalog, is this original version of Till The End Of Time featuring Tiny (who we never heard of again). Soft reggae beat, and lyrics that have everlasting love written all of it. It’s one of my favorite Banky songs ever.

Chidinma – Kedike

How do you describe how your heart feels when you’re next to your special someone? Kedike. Pretty accurate description from Chidinma, and this tune will always evoke special memories when it’s played.

Aramide – Ekuro (Cover)

It’s rare that you see someone outperform the original artist on a song, but Aramide‘s rendition of Davido’s Ekuro is one example of just that. She pretty much brought out the great lyrics of the song that was kinda overshadowed by the original beat. Perfect cover. Always on my love list.

CKay – Love Nwantiti

Valentine's Day is a special holiday for couples to celebrate their love and appreciation for one another. This Valentine's Day, there is no one more special than CKay who has proven to be a source of joy and true love in so many lives. From his hit singles like "Love Nwantiti" to his recent album "Boyfriend", CKay has become one of the most admired artists in Nigeria.

https://fluentpost.com/16-nigerian-love-songs-to-celebrate-valentines-day/

Re: 16 Nigerian Love Songs To Celebrate Valentine’s Day by Odetokun3(m): 6:02am On Feb 14, 2023
Nice post

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Offset Showers Accolades On Blaqbonez’ Rap Skills / Davido Shocks Fans,deletes Profile Picture,over 4,000 Photos From Instagram Page / “we Both Made Mistakes And I Sincerely Apologize” – Skales Celebrates Wife’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.