Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,814 members, 7,879,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:40 PM

Courts Reject Old Naira Notes, Turn Lawyers, Litigants Back - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Courts Reject Old Naira Notes, Turn Lawyers, Litigants Back (34810 Views)

Nigerians Shun Supreme Court Order, Reject Old Naira Notes / CBN Asks Nigerians To Reject Old Naira Notes From Banks / The US Will Not Reject Old Dollar Notes From January 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Courts Reject Old Naira Notes, Turn Lawyers, Litigants Back by dyera(m): 6:12am On Feb 14, 2023
High court disobeying Supreme court order.

3 Likes

Re: Courts Reject Old Naira Notes, Turn Lawyers, Litigants Back by mfm04622: 6:12am On Feb 14, 2023
Why are court fees still being paid by cash?
That is the real question!

7 Likes

Re: Courts Reject Old Naira Notes, Turn Lawyers, Litigants Back by owem19(m): 6:13am On Feb 14, 2023
Confused country
Re: Courts Reject Old Naira Notes, Turn Lawyers, Litigants Back by Racoon(m): 6:14am On Feb 14, 2023
Even the courts don't only the backdoor supreme Court orders.

2 Likes

Re: Courts Reject Old Naira Notes, Turn Lawyers, Litigants Back by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:14am On Feb 14, 2023
I hope I am not in trouble.
It is a good prayer when they say Nigeria will not happen to you. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Courts Reject Old Naira Notes, Turn Lawyers, Litigants Back by blackgold2018(m): 6:15am On Feb 14, 2023
Buhari4sale:
What kind of nonsense is that from a whole court of law.

More banks needs to be burnt
Devils mind

There’s why you are poor

2 Likes

Re: Courts Reject Old Naira Notes, Turn Lawyers, Litigants Back by occfx: 6:17am On Feb 14, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Courts-reject-old-naira-notes-turn-lawyers-litigants-back

See the kind of court awarding APC candidates governors.... Can't even stand by there judgment. Nigeria is gone

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Courts Reject Old Naira Notes, Turn Lawyers, Litigants Back by Urchinpainer: 6:17am On Feb 14, 2023
Buhari4sale:

Go and burn them na. Una never see anything! Karma has arrived to do his work.

5 Likes

Re: Courts Reject Old Naira Notes, Turn Lawyers, Litigants Back by Stanweezy(m): 6:17am On Feb 14, 2023
The same court (supreme court ( that asked ppl to accept old naira note

I told who cares to listen as far CBN didn't say anything about the SC rulling don't accept Old notes bkus when u gather old note finish no be Supreme court go change am for u but CBN

8 Likes

Re: Courts Reject Old Naira Notes, Turn Lawyers, Litigants Back by SaiRuiMall: 6:18am On Feb 14, 2023
Brief history of Vawulence City Media
What you know today as Vawulence City Media, started on the 12th July 2022 as Ai Torchlight.

The purpose was to use the Torchlight to expose all the wrongdoers in Abakaliki. (Lecturers demanding for sex, cheating partners, scammers etc).
The TV changed from Ai Torchlight to Vawulence City after just 24hours.
Controversial contents were dropping back to back. Soon, Vawulence City TV became the talk of the town. Not until we got some people into trouble.

So many arrests were made just to get the handler of the almighty TV. Innocent Comrades suffered for what they didn't know of.
Let me seize a minute to say a very big thank you to The Assistant Commissioner of Police (ACP Sola Alex), He's like a father to me. And to Ibrahim (Oga IB) and Adebayo.... Are you surprised that the names are Yoruba??

After the friendly police encounter, We rebranded by registering the platform, reducing violence and increasing Vawulence. (this is quite deep, and I won't explain).

We now have channels on all the social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Telegram, Thread) and the most active of them all, the WhatsApp TV.
We currently have over nineteen thousand Followers on the WhatsApp TV. Thanks to robust and aggressive promotion of the TV through referrals, Facebook Ads, Paid Ads on other big TVs etc.

Let me not bore you with plenty words, you already know all we do here... Business Promotion, Property Sales, Networking Opportunities, Conflict Resolution, Hook up and Relationship Connections, Games and contest etc.

Off course, the history won't be complete without mentioning some names. Ekoh Timber, Kelvin Communications, Mathias Football, Lieutenants Nyemoni and Uzoma, Maryann (My personal Assistant) who's always making vidoes for me anytime I call on her, Fmr and current Face of Vawulence City, Miss Vawulence City, EmmykleanXchange, OG Wine Stores, Oplus, Danspark (my brother and friend) always delivering anytime anyday, Jasper Luxury, Royal Blend Salon, HB_Glamz, Nino1Tech, Boss Jay, Emily (my sister and friend), Max, Katikiz merchandise and all of you who kept the platform lively in one way or another.

I say a very big Congratulations to all of Us.

Vawulence City.

8 Likes

Re: Courts Reject Old Naira Notes, Turn Lawyers, Litigants Back by Deefirm: 6:18am On Feb 14, 2023
How far market now? Some of you guys are in for a ride.

Buhari4sale:

1 Like

Re: Courts Reject Old Naira Notes, Turn Lawyers, Litigants Back by REUBEN1211: 6:19am On Feb 14, 2023
What is wrong with this country

1 Like

Re: Courts Reject Old Naira Notes, Turn Lawyers, Litigants Back by SaturnNick(m): 6:19am On Feb 14, 2023
grin gringrin
VeryWickedMan:
Corruption Tinubu fighting back

4 Likes

Re: Courts Reject Old Naira Notes, Turn Lawyers, Litigants Back by Cantonese: 6:20am On Feb 14, 2023
coolcharm:
Lol... Even the courts know that the Supreme court gave a kangaroo judgment in the first place.

The SC never had the jurisdiction to entertain that case in the first place. We will find out tomorrow.

All criminal politicians and kidnappers must suffer losses.

tongue

Now someone is making sense. The question continues to remain: does the supreme Court have the jurisdiction to hear the case? Please lawyers, let's have your response.

7 Likes

Re: Courts Reject Old Naira Notes, Turn Lawyers, Litigants Back by Chetas81(m): 6:20am On Feb 14, 2023
this only happen in the place where the citizens being Sick ____you can imagine what the Nigerian citizens look like
Re: Courts Reject Old Naira Notes, Turn Lawyers, Litigants Back by donestk(m): 6:20am On Feb 14, 2023
Supreme court is now supreme ice cream

4 Likes

Re: Courts Reject Old Naira Notes, Turn Lawyers, Litigants Back by letitrainnow(m): 6:24am On Feb 14, 2023
Even thou, O Court.
Re: Courts Reject Old Naira Notes, Turn Lawyers, Litigants Back by fortunejum: 6:26am On Feb 14, 2023
Buhari4sale:

Na you go still suffer am

2 Likes

Re: Courts Reject Old Naira Notes, Turn Lawyers, Litigants Back by ekineme: 6:28am On Feb 14, 2023
Buhari4sale:

Your last statement doesn't sound good, kindly retract or modify it, destroying thing doesn't solve problem rather it creates new one.

5 Likes

Re: Courts Reject Old Naira Notes, Turn Lawyers, Litigants Back by sproket20(m): 6:30am On Feb 14, 2023
Wahala everywhere
Re: Courts Reject Old Naira Notes, Turn Lawyers, Litigants Back by immanuelsize: 6:31am On Feb 14, 2023
Buhari4sale:

you said 'more banks' need to be burn. Is their anyone they had raised down already?

1 Like

Re: Courts Reject Old Naira Notes, Turn Lawyers, Litigants Back by xevove2061: 6:33am On Feb 14, 2023
By now, nobody suppose dey shock for the news them dey hear from naija, i swear because wetin dey happen for this counrty eh,na only foreigners suppose dey shock, no be us

4 Likes

Re: Courts Reject Old Naira Notes, Turn Lawyers, Litigants Back by StrongAlphMale: 6:34am On Feb 14, 2023
Seunmsg the top Tinubu urchin Will soon come and wail as usual

4 Likes

Re: Courts Reject Old Naira Notes, Turn Lawyers, Litigants Back by AliyuM71(m): 6:37am On Feb 14, 2023
Re: Courts Reject Old Naira Notes, Turn Lawyers, Litigants Back by DJInfluence: 6:40am On Feb 14, 2023
Are people still paying cash to government? What happened to making a bank transfer instead? Paying cash as "administrative fee" etc will continue to breed corruption and stealing from the government.

5 Likes

Re: Courts Reject Old Naira Notes, Turn Lawyers, Litigants Back by tempest01(m): 6:42am On Feb 14, 2023
I thought the roasted corn supreme court arev in charge of fiscal and monetary policy?

Why are they rejecting it?

A supreme court that has usurped the power of the people to elect their leaders, now trying to usurp the executives and very soon the representatives.

3 Likes

Re: Courts Reject Old Naira Notes, Turn Lawyers, Litigants Back by hotseat: 6:44am On Feb 14, 2023
Wow!

Even courts disobey SC injunction?

Nigeria, my country!

1 Like

Re: Courts Reject Old Naira Notes, Turn Lawyers, Litigants Back by stanislaus67(m): 6:44am On Feb 14, 2023
CAN THE CBN BE BOUND BY THE SUPREME COURT RULING THAT THEY ARE NOT PARTY TO?

1 Like

Re: Courts Reject Old Naira Notes, Turn Lawyers, Litigants Back by HellVictorinho7: 6:47am On Feb 14, 2023
davidluv:
Very good development i must say. Nigeria must stand for something regardless of the temporary hardship it comes with. Way to go💪🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬
temporary to you
Re: Courts Reject Old Naira Notes, Turn Lawyers, Litigants Back by Brushstrokes20: 6:47am On Feb 14, 2023
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it!... The shithole is a bad joke undecided
Even courts Lower courts won't obey the supreme Court
EmeFAILURE and the lifeless animal in human skin are law breakers!
Nig urgently needs a SANE AND SOUND LEADER!
Re: Courts Reject Old Naira Notes, Turn Lawyers, Litigants Back by musty2245: 6:48am On Feb 14, 2023
Buhari4sale:

Go burn bank na if your papa fit build one you go tell me and no also to forget to lock the bank o

6 Likes

Re: Courts Reject Old Naira Notes, Turn Lawyers, Litigants Back by Moneyboyz: 6:49am On Feb 14, 2023
We still spend the money among ourselves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MTN Gets Approval For Momo Bank In Nigeria As It Diversifies Into Banking / Court Orders GTB To Pay customer's Stolen 5 Billion! / I Over-scratched This N200 Glo Card -- Nairalanders, Please Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.