Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,784 members, 7,941,949 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 04:20 PM

Do You Need A Graphic/brand Identity Designer? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do You Need A Graphic/brand Identity Designer? (130 Views)

Are You In Need Of A Brand Identity Designer? / How To Identity And Avoid Fake/scam Jobs / Do you Need An Amazing Brand identity design Plus Business cards? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Graphic/brand Identity Designer? by SKGraphics(m): 8:39am On Feb 14, 2023
What's the essence of a business without an identity?
What personalities is your brand known for?
Do you think you don't need an identity since it's just a small scale business?
Ain't you proud of your business?.

These are the questions I ask in my mind anytime I see someone lamenting about their business and I tried as much as possible to spill it out to them.
A business without a good packaging will never attract quality clients.
The higher your packaging and product, the better your client.
You as a business owner, need to ty out another way to boost your sales.
Getting an identity is another effective business strategy.
Get an identity from Szkay Graphics. Contact us on 08020589341 (Whatsapp).
Let's give you a better view of your business

(1) (Reply)

Am Job Agent And Land Agent We Also Do CCTV And We're In To Cleaning Of Any Kind / Graduate In Architecture/interior Designs / Spanish Language Instructor Needed In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.