Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,821 members, 7,930,810 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 09:16 AM

Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? (26961 Views)

We Are Still Collecting Old Naira Notes - ECOBANK, UBA / Banks Are Still Collecting Old Notes. / Banks Will Accept Old Naira Notes After Deadline - Emefiele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by silvernice(m): 4:01pm On Feb 14, 2023
At your age tinubu was already in politics but you’re here slaving for an old thieve who has pocketed Lagos state as his family property. Tribalism no go make una think straight.

apache22b:
My heartfelt pity goes to all these unrepentant Peter Obi and his Obidient's urchins thinking their Grand Master of lies and deceit will rule this Country when an able bodied, intelligent, vibrant and well educated man who has travelled far and wide and also well experienced is on the same ballot shocked

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a man who cannot be faulted in anyway, with his wealth of experience and all he has done for Nigeria and some Nigerians , Trust me my fellow youths, Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the only man who has the capacity and energy to take this beautiful Country to greater heights and not Peter Obi and his Obidient's urchins who are known for their false figures, lies and propaganda.

My fellow youths and all Nigerian students, now is the time to take back your Country and only Bola Ahmed Tinubu can do this for us .He is the best among the rest , he's the most experienced, the most energetic, the most compassionate,the most patriotic and the best man for the Job. He has fought tirelessly for this Country even back in the military regime.

Let's all vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu for President if you want the best for Nigeria

Bola Ahmed Tinubu deserves to be our President

My fellow youths rise up and shine

2 Likes

Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by Dododawa01: 4:02pm On Feb 14, 2023
PeterObi4LP:
Banks should not collect old naira note. They are one of the problems we have in this country. Emefiele should give order and sanction any banks that collect the old naira note to sabotage @cbn effort.

You be mumu, where did u see new note and u love d way your family dey suffer

3 Likes

Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by Dododawa01: 4:04pm On Feb 14, 2023
silvernice:
At your age tinubu was already in politics but you’re here slaving for an old thieve who has pocketed Lagos state as his family property. Tribalism no go make una think straight.

Is Tinubu that pocketed d whole money that belong to south east?

1 Like

Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by cosmos1440: 4:05pm On Feb 14, 2023
PeterObi4LP:
Banks should not collect old naira note. They are one of the problems we have in this country. Emefiele should give order and sanction any banks that collect the old naira note to sabotage @cbn effort.

upon all the suffering a lot of Nigerians are going through because of this failed policy ?
All because you believed the false narrative that the cash crunch will prevent vote buying ?
Vote buying or not vote buying, will Peter-him-too-dey-lie-Pandora-Obi, win the election ?

Some of you Obingos are just too foo-lish

1 Like

Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by Lilimax(f): 4:06pm On Feb 14, 2023
Reinaldo:
The only thing we are sure of right now is that APC is destroying Nigeria
The more reason Koolu aka Bababulaba should not get to that power
Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by PeterObi4LP: 4:06pm On Feb 14, 2023
Dododawa01:

You be mumu, where did u see new note and u love d way your family dey suffer

My family don pass the stage of suffering. Na enjoyment stage we dey.
Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by Sambai65(m): 4:10pm On Feb 14, 2023
PeterObi4LP:
ode where is new note

1 Like

Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by brucelee29: 4:16pm On Feb 14, 2023

@peterobi4Lp, are you for real or what?
Do you have the new naira notes?
Are you having difficulty in getting this new naira notes ?
Have you seen or touch this new naira notes?
Emefiele should give order and he expects people to obey. I laugh you. Did the highest court of the land, the Supreme court gave an injunction last week? Did he say hell obey ?
Did your CBN and Emefiele provided or eve printed enough cash meet the demands of the masses?
Sometimes we should be objectivein our assertion and don't allow sentiments becloud your judgment.

I understand you're a Peter Obi supporter. What is the sense in this stupid naira redesign if you can't pay transport to your polling unit as a result of no new cash policy and couldn't vote your Peter Obi? You're one of his numerous problems. There are many persons whose polling units is in their village or far off. If they can't travel to their place of registration, what's the point of the naira change?

Look before you leap Mr peterobi4Lp
Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 14, 2023
Una too stubborn for this country.

We told you people last week to try and dispose your old notes, una carry coconut heads come here dey pour saliva everywhere say Supreme Court don talk. That Tinubu's super urchin, Seunmsg was everywhere quoting law terms that he knows nothing about. Now una dey lament up and down. I no sabi who tell una say Court suppose dey put mouth for CBN money policies.

Make una frame the old notes hang the portrait for una bedrooms so your children yet unborn will know what the country's old currency looked like..
Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by uchennaq(m): 4:22pm On Feb 14, 2023
apache22b:
My heartfelt pity goes to all these unrepentant Peter Obi and his Obidient's urchins thinking their Grand Master of lies and deceit will rule this Country when an able bodied, intelligent, vibrant and well educated man who has travelled far and wide and also well experienced is on the same ballot shocked

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a man who cannot be faulted in anyway, with his wealth of experience and all he has done for Nigeria and some Nigerians , Trust me my fellow youths, Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the only man who has the capacity and energy to take this beautiful Country to greater heights and not Peter Obi and his Obidient's urchins who are known for their false figures, lies and propaganda.

My fellow youths and all Nigerian students, now is the time to take back your Country and only Bola Ahmed Tinubu can do this for us .He is the best among the rest , he's the most experienced, the most energetic, the most compassionate,the most patriotic and the best man for the Job. He has fought tirelessly for this Country even back in the military regime.

Let's all vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu for President if you want the best for Nigeria

Bola Ahmed Tinubu deserves to be our President

My fellow youths rise up and shine

PERFECT FOR YOU!! Infact, you and Bola Ahmed Tinubu deserves each other hence he can only be president in your village. Instead of me to vote for a drug addict (that is why he constantly twitches his ear, (side effect) ) and baron, I rather burn my PVC. I am sure you are a drug addict too. I can never vote for a thief.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by NaijaCover(m): 4:25pm On Feb 14, 2023
Where you see new naira Note?
Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by starstaz(m): 4:39pm On Feb 14, 2023
Confusion everywhere.
Confusionist 1 : Buhari
Confusionist 2:Eme
Confusionist 3: CBN

1 Like

Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by SaLongs1(m): 4:40pm On Feb 14, 2023
I bought fuel with old Nairaland notes in Jos today so I guess the banks might be collecting them.
Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by poca4real(m): 4:56pm On Feb 14, 2023
We spend them freely here in PH....No discrimination of any kind
Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by farem: 5:17pm On Feb 14, 2023
Hezzyluv:
Nothing do us for Isolo here we dey rock both old and new notes grin
Is that what you're asked?
Tell us banks around you that were rocking "both old and new notes" around you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by bahgo2001: 5:20pm On Feb 14, 2023
It's possible. I haven't been to any banking hall since 2019. My Standard Chartered and Opay ATM cards got delivered to my door step when requested. Any issues with transactions can easily be resolved online
Myketuale:

And since then, your money never hang, your ATM card no expire, and others...

1 Like

Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by Whatitis: 5:21pm On Feb 14, 2023
Once the election is over, CBN will revert to use of the old and new notes pending when there is sufficient availability of new notes. Standard practice.
Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by bahgo2001: 5:22pm On Feb 14, 2023
The advantages of the policy out way it's challenges.

1 Like

Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by Pipefitter: 5:30pm On Feb 14, 2023
Maybe the dictator in Kano will swap it for people still hoarding old notes..

1 Like

Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by EbenezerTriumph: 5:43pm On Feb 14, 2023
samonak:
Kai you answer well walahi. If no be say this condition make my D no de charge well, I for give you better doggy. grin
na gay you be?
Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by frozen70(f): 5:47pm On Feb 14, 2023
BlackAIIDay:
I done waka for my street tired with my old 1k note, nobody done gree sell food for me. I done go back house go sleep

Make sure you eat because hunger is worse than shortage of cash

Eat then pay with old note if they refuse to collect it then they should book you on credit

At least you don chop
Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:07pm On Feb 14, 2023
Any bank not obeying court order to continue collecting old note is doomed angry
Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by justli: 6:27pm On Feb 14, 2023
PeterObi4LP:

My last visit was the week after covid and I don't have any intentions of visiting.
Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by samonak(m): 8:43pm On Feb 14, 2023
EbenezerTriumph:
na gay you be?
you no see say the person behind the Monicker "Naija olosho" na female? Abi u drink beer? undecided
Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by Thedon22: 9:34pm On Feb 14, 2023
We are still collecting in my area in Lagos. Make Emefiele come arrest us now. Fake gov.
Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by doggedfighter(f): 1:03am On Feb 15, 2023
webosky:

Read what you wrote and check your sanity

Hahahahahaha

See upper cut🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? by Remijuice: 7:10pm On Feb 16, 2023
ladychioma:
Only ECO Bank is collecting in our area
Are they still collecting?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dangote: I Need 35 Visas To Travel Within Africa But French Investors Don’t / Susan Elumelu's 90th Birthday Party: Tony Elumelu's Mother Marks Birthday (Photo / Hair Entrepreneur, Kika Osunde Distributes £10,000 Across United Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.