Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,264 members, 7,887,768 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:33 PM

A Message To Peter Obi And His Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Message To Peter Obi And His Supporters (710 Views)

Senator Wamakko Throws Money To His Supporters From His Mansion. Photos / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs / Tambuwal Addressing His Supporters While Dumping APC For PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Message To Peter Obi And His Supporters by HellVictorinho7: 11:55am On Feb 14, 2023
You know non-apc supporters are dying because of the cbn nonsense but your lawyers will still argue that because you will deny it. Why do you support what is killing people more often? Call me names then call the police ! That will change nothing. You say it has benefits. What a show of selfishness called benefits. I have lost hope in nigeria. The elections will not help the economy. The absence won't change anything . I live in nigeria too,awaiting your worst.
Re: A Message To Peter Obi And His Supporters by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 14, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
You know non-apc supporters are dying because of the cbn nonsense but your lawyers will still argue that because you will deny it. Why do you support what is killing people more often? Call me names then call the police ! That will change nothing. You say it has benefits. What a show of selfishness called benefits. I have lost hope in nigeria. The elections will not help the economy. The absence won't change anything . I live in nigeria too,awaiting your worst.

The bank managers are to blame for hoarding these new notes not the policy...and that is why efcc is arresting bank managers because they are giving all this new money to politicians like your old drug peddler to buy votes.

5 Likes

Re: A Message To Peter Obi And His Supporters by HellVictorinho7: 12:05pm On Feb 14, 2023
Rayban25:

The bank managers are to blame for hoarding these new notes not the policy...and that is why efcc is arresting bank managers because they are giving all this new money to politicians like your old drug peddler to buy votes.
futile
Re: A Message To Peter Obi And His Supporters by Princesaha: 12:08pm On Feb 14, 2023
Peter Obi is coming.

1 Like

Re: A Message To Peter Obi And His Supporters by Zulum500: 12:11pm On Feb 14, 2023
Obidense coming to alaigbo 🤣😁
Re: A Message To Peter Obi And His Supporters by HellVictorinho7: 12:16pm On Feb 14, 2023
Princesaha:
Peter Obi is coming.
to make me you
Re: A Message To Peter Obi And His Supporters by lazynairalander1: 12:25pm On Feb 14, 2023
Hold buhari, meffy, cbn and bank managers responsible leave obidents outta your mouth. We weren't consulting when such decision were made nor executed.
Hypocrisy is leaving fuel scarcity, banditry, economic recession, disregard for rule of law only to challenge just this one because you felt the heat.
Your party imposed it, our principal accepted it with a clause(cbn should make the new notes available). Remind me again what state council agreed upon concerning the redesign naira(same thing as our principal) but the hypocrisy in you exemped them to challenge only obidents.
Where were your voices when people were suffering and the govt hoard palliative?
Where were your voices when people were suffering due to the multiple economic recession?
Tueh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Message To Peter Obi And His Supporters by yarimo(m): 12:36pm On Feb 14, 2023
Princesaha:
Peter Obi is coming.
with more stolen Anambra state money abi

Re: A Message To Peter Obi And His Supporters by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 14, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
futile

I have answered your question...if you dont like the truth then sorry is your name
Re: A Message To Peter Obi And His Supporters by KingsCity: 12:42pm On Feb 14, 2023
HellVictorinho7:

CBN is right, go and use POS, bank transfers and other electronic channels
Re: A Message To Peter Obi And His Supporters by DSC7: 12:51pm On Feb 14, 2023
Apc Buhari led government introduced New Naira redesign policy, OBIdients said it is a welcomed development to curb kidnapping, money laundering, vote buying etc while Apc presidential candidate and his supporters are against a policy made by the president... No be juju be that? undecided

Op, if i may ask how is it affecting you in particular?
Re: A Message To Peter Obi And His Supporters by JoeNL22(m): 12:58pm On Feb 14, 2023
lazynairalander1:
Hold buhari, meffy, cbn and bank managers responsible leave obidents outta your mouth. We weren't consulting when such decision were made nor executed.
Hypocrisy is leaving fuel scarcity, banditry, economic recession, disregard for rule of law only to challenge just this one because you felt the heat.
Your party imposed it, our principal accepted it with a clause(cbn should make the new notes available). Remind me again what state council agreed upon concerning the redesign naira(same thing as our principal) but the hypocrisy in you exemped them to challenge only obidents.
Where were your voices when people were suffering and the govt hoard palliative?
Where were your voices when people were suffering due to the multiple economic recession?
Tueh.
Don't mind them.....them blame everything on the OBIDIENTs, foolish people.
Re: A Message To Peter Obi And His Supporters by lazynairalander1: 1:07pm On Feb 14, 2023
JoeNL22:

Don't mind them.....them blame everything on the OBIDIENTs, foolish people.

It's irritating.
Re: A Message To Peter Obi And His Supporters by HellVictorinho7: 4:06pm On Feb 14, 2023
KingsCity:

CBN is right, go and use POS, bank transfers and other electronic channels
futile
Re: A Message To Peter Obi And His Supporters by wegevv: 4:08pm On Feb 14, 2023
HellVictorinho7:

We are still experiencing the worst federal government in the history of our great country but you must remember:

It is not Buhari's fault

It is also not APC's fault

It is also not Tinubu fault

It is the fault of obidients lol
Re: A Message To Peter Obi And His Supporters by HellVictorinho7: 4:13pm On Feb 14, 2023
DSC7:
Apc Buhari led government introduced New Naira redesign policy, OBIdients said it is a welcomed development to curb kidnapping, money laundering, vote buying etc while Apc presidential candidate and his supporters are against a policy made by the president... No be juju be that? undecided

Op, if i may ask how is it affecting you in particular?
forget apc ,damn!!!! I have no nin,bank account and if everyone rejects the old notes i have ,about 3 to 4k , what else?
Re: A Message To Peter Obi And His Supporters by HellVictorinho7: 4:15pm On Feb 14, 2023
wegevv:

We are still experiencing the worst federal government in the history of our great country but you must remember:

It is not Buhari's fault

It is also not APC's fault

It is also not Tinubu fault

It is the fault of obidients lol
nonsense,who said it is your fault?
Re: A Message To Peter Obi And His Supporters by HellVictorinho7: 4:16pm On Feb 14, 2023
Rayban25:

I have answered your question...if you dont like the truth then sorry is your name
futile
Re: A Message To Peter Obi And His Supporters by HellVictorinho7: 4:18pm On Feb 14, 2023
lazynairalander1:
Tueh.
is it your father that made me an apc member?
Re: A Message To Peter Obi And His Supporters by ubest1(m): 5:11pm On Feb 14, 2023
Poster Tinubu is ur problem let him allow new currency to go round, stop disturbing us
Re: A Message To Peter Obi And His Supporters by HellVictorinho7: 7:21pm On Feb 14, 2023
ubest1:
Poster Tinubu is ur problem let him allow new currency to go round, stop disturbing us
why not stop him b4 supporting the policy?
Re: A Message To Peter Obi And His Supporters by jmoore(m): 7:50pm On Feb 14, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
forget apc ,damn!!!! I have no nin,bank account and if everyone rejects the old notes i have ,about 3 to 4k , what else?
You don't have NIN. You don't have bank account..

Are you sure you are a Nigerian?
Re: A Message To Peter Obi And His Supporters by HellVictorinho7: 8:15pm On Feb 14, 2023
jmoore:

You don't have NIN. You don't have bank account..

Are you sure you are a Nigerian?
unfortunately yeah

(1) (Reply)

NANS Endorses Tinubu For President / Tinubu Embrassed In Gombe / Ohaneze Ndigbo, Yoruba Council Sue For Peace In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.