Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,584 members, 7,934,743 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 12:50 PM

One Year Rent Starts In Lagos. Is This For Real! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / One Year Rent Starts In Lagos. Is This For Real! (515 Views)

Demolition Starts In Mpape(pics) / Luxury 3bedroom Flat TO LET In Osapa London Lekki.1 Year Rent ONLY! / 3 And 2 Bedroom Clean Flats To Let At Kosofe Ketu 1 Year Rent Only! See Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Year Rent Starts In Lagos. Is This For Real! by peshky: 12:01am On Sep 11, 2011
Any body interested in a self-contain apartment in Ojudu Berger just for N150k no agency fee nor agreement nor payment of damages, other features are: Good drinking water and Bore-hore, guaranteed security, closeness to the Bus-stop and a neat environment coupled with NO LANDLORD WAHALA (because the landlord dont leave there. for inspection n negociation call 08094403901.

Hi everyone,

i need to confirm this advert, hence the best place to find a large number of nigerians is on this forum, so can you good peoplen of nigerian confirm for me.

Thanks in Advance smiley
Re: One Year Rent Starts In Lagos. Is This For Real! by jerryben12: 5:04am On Sep 11, 2011
peshky:

Any body interested in a self-contain apartment in Ojudu Berger just for N150k no agency fee nor agreement nor payment of damages, other features are: Good drinking water and Bore-hore, guaranteed security, closeness to the Bus-stop and a neat environment coupled with NO LANDLORD WAHALA (because the landlord dont leave there. for inspection n negociation call 08094403901.

Hi everyone,

i need to confirm this advert, hence the best place to find a large number of nigerians is on this forum, so can you good peoplen of nigerian confirm for me.

Thanks in Advance smiley

What are you trying to confirm? The authencity of the posting or the authenticity of the house that is been offered fro rent?

(1) (Reply)

1 Year Properties @ Your Disposal By Xplicit Properties Ltd, / Is 40% Returns On Real Estate Business Ok For A Year? / Acres Of Land For As Low As #90,000 Per Acre Around Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.