Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,386 members, 7,950,822 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:11 PM

February 14: Tribute Of Love To Alhaja Bola Atilola - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / February 14: Tribute Of Love To Alhaja Bola Atilola (368 Views)

Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. / I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma / My Parents Destroyed My Life In Guise Of Love, I'm Now Depressed Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

February 14: Tribute Of Love To Alhaja Bola Atilola by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 1:27pm On Feb 14, 2023
Life Has It's Way of Bringing Very Good People into This World.

And When These Good People Grow Old After Impacting Lives of Many People Positively;

Life Understands How To Lay Them To REST.

LATE Alhaja Bolanle Atilola;

You Were A Woman of Great Virtues in Your Time on Earth.

You Were A Great Wife, Mother, Grand Mother and Great Grand Mother To Many Lives That Were Not Born Through You.

Spiritually; You Feared and Honoured GOD ALMIGHTY.

Homely, You Gave Your Best To Everyone and

Politically, You Were A Family To All.

Today is Exactly 2 Years That You Passed ~Away~ on.

Away ?

No, Spirit Like Yours Live Eternally On, So It is Our Outmost Belief That We Will Surely Meet Again When We Also Transcend To Living in The World BEYOND.

ADIEU MAMA.

You Were A Great Fan and Great Supporter of AFRO-AGRO-POWER.

And We Are Still Living in The Glory of Your Support.

~ Hon. Tina Oni Caulcrick and Messiah Ye-Ye

Re: February 14: Tribute Of Love To Alhaja Bola Atilola by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 1:28pm On Feb 14, 2023
ORIENTATION NUMBER 1:

"Heaven Helps Those Who Help Themselves."

Who Are You Helping ?

Who Are You Helping Today ?

"Help Someone."
....No Matter How Abstract or Vague Your Help Could Be... It Surely Counts.. ❤️

And Here is A Point To Note:

"You Cannot Help People without Loving People."

So, Love People.

Love People For Who They Are.

Love Your Neighbors As You Love Yourself.

This is ORIENTATION NUMBER 1.
Re: February 14: Tribute Of Love To Alhaja Bola Atilola by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 7:43am On Feb 16, 2023
Follow Weblink To Discover How To Build A Rewarding Career Through Digital Journalism on Nairaland:

https://www.nairaland.com/7570554/train-people-how-2-use

Nairaland.com is All that it takes Earn yourself Consistent Income and Profits if you Know Your Onions and Understand what you are doing.

#UseYourHead.

Re: February 14: Tribute Of Love To Alhaja Bola Atilola by MessiahMARLIANS: 8:21am On Mar 05, 2023
Tomorrow Is Already Today.

And Our LIVE EXPOSITORY on "WHY USDT-ARBITRAGE ?" will Be Going LIVE with The Founder of KYVATRON By 12:00 PM.

Join Us.

Come With Your Constructive Questions.

Come One, Come All.

https://www.nairaland.com/7596013/redefining-online-investment-nigeria-journalistic#121483233

(1) (Reply)

����� �� ���� �� �� �� ��� ���� ���� ����� �� / Let Me Supply Foodstuffs To You In The Diaspora / Busty Lady Openly Records Her Full Naƙked Mood On Her Family's Leisure Balcony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.