Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,405 members, 7,937,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 06:08 PM

Peter Obi Lands In Nnewi, Anambra State For Round 2 Campaign - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Lands In Nnewi, Anambra State For Round 2 Campaign (28435 Views)

Peter Obi Lands In Onitsha As Crowd Gathers (Pictures) / After Visiting Kwara State, Peter Obi Lands In Ogbomosho, Oyo State / Peter Obi Lands In Offa, Kwara State For Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Lands In Nnewi, Anambra State For Round 2 Campaign by HeroicMeastro: 6:20pm On Feb 14, 2023
Crimecity:
The eagle has landed! Live and Direct in Nnewi, Anambra state. It’s about to go down! Peter Obi is here
Lack of organisation.
If Pit-obi and his group were organised, there won't have been any need to do a 2nd round of campaign anywhere.
Clearly show he lacks the organisation to fix the country.
Re: Peter Obi Lands In Nnewi, Anambra State For Round 2 Campaign by Cromagnon: 6:20pm On Feb 14, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
If Nigeria was a sane country, the entire nation would have been on it knees begging and pleading with peter Obi to become president of Nigeria with immediate effect. Man is just too much. Obi is the next president of Nigeria
Why would we beg a man whose statesman detest?
Re: Peter Obi Lands In Nnewi, Anambra State For Round 2 Campaign by Cromagnon: 6:21pm On Feb 14, 2023
Winters23:
grin

Me trying hard not to laugh at urchins
Re: Peter Obi Lands In Nnewi, Anambra State For Round 2 Campaign by Shikini: 6:30pm On Feb 14, 2023
Great
Re: Peter Obi Lands In Nnewi, Anambra State For Round 2 Campaign by shugamummy: 6:50pm On Feb 14, 2023
Deep blue tears πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

TakeNigeriaBack:
peter obi is a vatican (catholic church) agenda. Most of the polls that are favorable to peter obi are done by foreign (western) media. The catholic church has a huge influence in the west (reason why the molestation of children by the catholic church was largely swept under the carpet). The reason they are ginning up peter obi's poll numbers even though he has no path to electoral victory is because the vatican intend to rig the election for peter obi by hacking inec's bvas system. That way, the same media will bamboozle the population by saying its not rigging since many polls show peter obi winning before the election.

INEC IS GOING TO BE HACKED. MARK MY WORDS. YOUR HEARD IT HERE FIRST.
Re: Peter Obi Lands In Nnewi, Anambra State For Round 2 Campaign by MomohMrMoore: 7:00pm On Feb 14, 2023
na wa oo.. all the photos of Obi rally is when he lands or departs with few people. Never a photo of the rally proper lets see the crowd. We have seen all the APC rally crowds. Obi crowd is on social media. He will get social media vote
Re: Peter Obi Lands In Nnewi, Anambra State For Round 2 Campaign by hssd8nland: 7:10pm On Feb 14, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
If Nigeria was a sane country, the entire nation would have been on it knees begging and pleading with peter Obi to become president of Nigeria with immediate effect. Man is just too much. Obi is the next president of Nigeria
And why would the entire nation do that ... you need to travel around the country often to understand the dynamics of the other regions beyond where you are, trust me there are people down here who hardly know him
Re: Peter Obi Lands In Nnewi, Anambra State For Round 2 Campaign by Novarisammy2: 7:18pm On Feb 14, 2023
joe1309:
whenever anyone is arrested for drugs the names of the people always show that they are from southeast, why is it so?

try and take ur psychotic drugs judiciously

may God be with you in this trying time
Re: Peter Obi Lands In Nnewi, Anambra State For Round 2 Campaign by Novarisammy2: 7:18pm On Feb 14, 2023
bewla:
First round fell second round don't fall to post area views

Ten people to welcome Obi cubana

another pained urchin spotted
Re: Peter Obi Lands In Nnewi, Anambra State For Round 2 Campaign by Abdul9025(m): 7:25pm On Feb 14, 2023
He wanted to win Anambra by force
Re: Peter Obi Lands In Nnewi, Anambra State For Round 2 Campaign by StrongAlphMale: 7:44pm On Feb 14, 2023
hssd8nland:

And why would the entire nation do that ... you need to travel around the country often to understand the dynamics of the other regions beyond where you are, trust me there are people down here who hardly know him

There are people down where ? Which region and state are you chatting from that people do not know the incoming president by now?
Re: Peter Obi Lands In Nnewi, Anambra State For Round 2 Campaign by StrongAlphMale: 7:58pm On Feb 14, 2023
Herkim:

You are entitled to your opinion, as we speak Nigeria is bigger than peter obi in all sincerity because the position we are now, we need to fight the injustice . can peter obi fight this?

Yes he can. This is exactly why we need peter Obi, to fight the injustice and the cabals dragging this nation backward
Re: Peter Obi Lands In Nnewi, Anambra State For Round 2 Campaign by hssd8nland: 8:22pm On Feb 14, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

There are people down where ? Which region and state are you chatting from that people do not know the incoming president by now?
Lol come down north and go to local people, you can do the survey your self
Re: Peter Obi Lands In Nnewi, Anambra State For Round 2 Campaign by StrongAlphMale: 9:05pm On Feb 14, 2023
hssd8nland:
Lol come down north and go to local people, you can do the survey your self

Propagandas doesn't win election bro. Stop this fake News. My friends in Kaduna Kano sokoto and in most Northern part confirms the strong presence of Obi in the North. Desit from spreading Fake News son.
Re: Peter Obi Lands In Nnewi, Anambra State For Round 2 Campaign by GGirll: 9:42pm On Feb 14, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:
peter obi is a vatican (catholic church) agenda. Most of the polls that are favorable to peter obi are done by foreign (western) media. The catholic church has a huge influence in the west (reason why the molestation of children by the catholic church was largely swept under the carpet). The reason they are ginning up peter obi's poll numbers even though he has no path to electoral victory is because the vatican intend to rig the election for peter obi by hacking inec's bvas system. That way, the same media will bamboozle the population by saying its not rigging since many polls show peter obi winning before the election.

INEC IS GOING TO BE HACKED. MARK MY WORDS. YOUR HEARD IT HERE FIRST.

You talk like a baby.....
Re: Peter Obi Lands In Nnewi, Anambra State For Round 2 Campaign by hssd8nland: 10:02pm On Feb 14, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Propagandas doesn't win election bro. Stop this fake News. My friends in Kaduna Kano sokoto and in most Northern part confirms the strong presence of Obi in the North. Desit from spreading Fake News son.
Lol really, fake news? what would I gain? Non of the aspirants have affected me positively so why would I spread fake news on someone ... can't rap my mind around that
Re: Peter Obi Lands In Nnewi, Anambra State For Round 2 Campaign by Danniedpastor(m): 10:49pm On Feb 14, 2023
TheSameGuy:
Baba e wereyh
Iwo no baba were.
Think like a normal human being for once.
Re: Peter Obi Lands In Nnewi, Anambra State For Round 2 Campaign by Kobicove(m): 12:34pm On Feb 15, 2023
Why does this helicopter have just 1 pilot?

Very risky!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naira Will Appreciate, Dump Your Dollars To Avoid Tears – Onanuga / Checkout Photo Of Youths Rocking "AskProfOsinbajo" Polo / Why U.S, UK, Others Are Monitoring Magu’s Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.