Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,948 members, 7,949,255 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:07 AM

Good Women With Sharp Mouth - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good Women With Sharp Mouth (1824 Views)

How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth / Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) / LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Women With Sharp Mouth by ahnie: 11:49am On Feb 15, 2023
Emu4u2c:

Wow Keke Rider for naira land....I would love to meet with you.. I'm fascinated...by the way I stay in udu Rd
Urhobo wa do
Before the bridge or after the bridge?
I love the fact that,you ain't ashamed of your hustle.

Keep it up area.
That's one of the beautiful traits of deltans,we hustle soft like butties cheesy cheesy cheesy
Our pride dey our chest like butter,e nor dey melt.

Re: Good Women With Sharp Mouth by Sonnobax15(m): 11:53am On Feb 15, 2023
ahnie:

These drabs are nothing but confused bunch of doofus.

This Their adjournment yaff taya me.
Concerning the old notes,I have stopped accepting it,and also instructed my worker to do same,I operated mainly on transfers for now.

So I don't know if by any chance,welda the old notes would still be used as a means of legal tender.
cheesy. Na wa....fear don make me leave road come house come park keke......Plus say passengers no dey road again self,is so frustrating.........Hunger wan finish people for area now.....If not for this keke wey I take day package myself,na only God for know wetin for don dey xup with me.
Re: Good Women With Sharp Mouth by ahnie: 11:55am On Feb 15, 2023
Sonnobax15:
cheesy. Na wa....fear don make me leave road come house come park keke......Plus say passengers no dey road again self,is so frustrating.........Hunger wan finish people for area now.....If not for this keke wey I take day package myself,na only God for know wetin for don dey xup with me.
Then try reason another side hustle
Re: Good Women With Sharp Mouth by Sonnobax15(m): 11:56am On Feb 15, 2023
Emu4u2c:

Wow Keke Rider for naira land....I would love to meet with you.. I'm fascinated...by the way I stay in udu Rd
Urhobo wa do
. Bro cheesy. Why I go shame for my hustle...When my friend and I operated a bakery business as at few years ago,I was very proud of it. No type of hustle wey I never do,so long say e no dey illegal,count me in.. cheesy. If guyman shame for him hustle,no body go put food for him table.....
Re: Good Women With Sharp Mouth by Candidlady: 11:56am On Feb 15, 2023
ahnie:

Ignore Oscar the unkempt riffraff from the reef.

Hajiya kwana biu,ki na na kwa?

idey very fine auntie thank you

your dairy gives me joy 😃
Re: Good Women With Sharp Mouth by ahnie: 11:58am On Feb 15, 2023
Candidlady:

Nagode yar'wa na wink
Re: Good Women With Sharp Mouth by Sonnobax15(m): 11:59am On Feb 15, 2023
ahnie:

Then try reason another side hustle
. Sis,the truth is that the way I take like this my self-employed job is beyond measure grin. Abi make I try reason bakery work back, especially now wey price of bread ingredients don inflate...Sis,this keke work don enter my DNA sit-down gidigba grin
Re: Good Women With Sharp Mouth by Emu4u2c: 12:06pm On Feb 15, 2023
Sonnobax15:
. Bro cheesy. Why I go shame for my hustle...When my friend and I operated a bakery business as at few years ago,I was very proud of it. No type of hustle wey I never do,so long say e no dey illegal,count me in.. cheesy. If guyman shame for him hustle,no body go put food for him table.....
Yes o onoivo..nor shame for watin Dey bring food come your table o as long as say nor be illegal..

I'm just surprised because Keke riders in Delta state don't look like people that have time to browse the internet talk less of naira land..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good Women With Sharp Mouth by Emu4u2c: 12:07pm On Feb 15, 2023
ahnie:

Before the bridge or after the bridge?
I love the fact that,you ain't ashamed of your hustle.

Keep it up area.
That's one of the beautiful traits of deltans,we hustle soft like butties cheesy cheesy cheesy
Our pride dey our chest like butter,e nor dey melt.
Ovwian precisely..

Yes o Deltans get pride nor be lie... anywhere we go we shine bright 🌞😎
Re: Good Women With Sharp Mouth by Sonnobax15(m): 12:09pm On Feb 15, 2023
Emu4u2c:

Yes o onoivo..nor shame for watin Dey bring food come your table o as long as say nor be illegal..

I'm just surprised because Keke riders in Delta state don't look like people that have time to browse the internet talk less of naira land..
grin grin grin grin grin. Bro,many of us doing this shitty job are actually graduates,even myself I be OND holder..But what to do na.. Instead of being idle and to avoid see-finish,na wetin plunge many of us into this job.......

But I understand your point tho......
Re: Good Women With Sharp Mouth by Emu4u2c: 12:11pm On Feb 15, 2023
dollytino4real:
guy u dey area like dis u 4get ur person
No o aunty dolly...na life Dey carry person go where he nor know o ... happy New Year
Re: Good Women With Sharp Mouth by Emu4u2c: 12:14pm On Feb 15, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin grin grin grin grin. Bro,many of us doing this shitty job are actually graduates,even myself I be OND holder..But what to do na.. Instead of being idle and to avoid see-finish,na wetin plunge many of us into this job.......

But I understand your point tho......

Well you have a Good level of exposure.. That's an added advantage.... I'm just happy to see a different type of area.. not those yahoo boys that can't engage in an intelligent conversation
Re: Good Women With Sharp Mouth by Sonnobax15(m): 12:18pm On Feb 15, 2023
Emu4u2c:

Well you have a Good level of exposure.. That's an added advantage.... I'm just happy to see a different type of area.. not those yahoo boys that can't engage in an intelligent conversation
. No wahala bro........Our society has been so messed up already,but na only God go see us through.....
Re: Good Women With Sharp Mouth by Emu4u2c: 12:21pm On Feb 15, 2023
Sonnobax15:
About the bakery business..I be done dey reason go dat Side One time
Re: Good Women With Sharp Mouth by dollytino4real(f): 12:24pm On Feb 15, 2023
Emu4u2c:

No o aunty dolly...na life Dey carry person go where he nor know o ... happy New Year
happy to hear u sound n healthy
Re: Good Women With Sharp Mouth by Sonnobax15(m): 12:25pm On Feb 15, 2023
Emu4u2c:

About the bakery business..I be done dey reason go dat Side One time
. cheesy. Bro, leave that side......This is the worst time to think about bakery work especially when you're a novice...Even when a veteran like myself ventured into it,the bankruptcy almost sent us back to village. grin
Re: Good Women With Sharp Mouth by ahnie: 12:32pm On Feb 15, 2023
It's advisable to have more than one stream of income this period Sha, because kontry get as e bi.
Re: Good Women With Sharp Mouth by Spandau: 3:40pm On Feb 15, 2023
Candidlady:

Because the future is in a dairy
Re: Good Women With Sharp Mouth by Isabi4lov: 3:41pm On Feb 15, 2023
A good woman will know how to talk to people but if you say you get werey , she sef go bring the werey wey dey her body out .

Make person dey lie on top my head and you dey expect me to keep quite undecided ko le work .
Re: Good Women With Sharp Mouth by Spandau: 3:44pm On Feb 15, 2023
Candidlady:
what do you mean by sharp mouth... so anyone who is expressive is bad or what..

see that broke fooool called zonefree spewing rubbish

The future is a broke fooool!
The future spews rubbish
The future is expressively bad
cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Can You Meet Good Girls? / Southern African Men Are Not Fine / Why Do Notherners Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.