Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,900 members, 7,922,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:43 PM

OBIdients Hold Door To Door Campaign In Borno State (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OBIdients Hold Door To Door Campaign In Borno State (Pictures) (26635 Views)

Obidients Hold Wheelbarrow Rally In The North / OBIdients Hold Car Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Edo State (Pictures) / Obidients Hold Welcome March For Peter Obi In Port Harcourt (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OBIdients Hold Door To Door Campaign In Borno State (Pictures) by Almiron: 7:54pm On Feb 14, 2023
These abokis will end up voting for PDAPC.
Just dey play
Re: OBIdients Hold Door To Door Campaign In Borno State (Pictures) by donbrowser(m): 7:58pm On Feb 14, 2023
Great job. God bless you, please also endeavor to show them this thread https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

Obi's plan for Nigeria
Re: OBIdients Hold Door To Door Campaign In Borno State (Pictures) by TAGM(m): 8:00pm On Feb 14, 2023
Often get emotional seeing such efforts by people.

People just want good governance. I guess that's not too much to ask. Is it?

1 Like

Re: OBIdients Hold Door To Door Campaign In Borno State (Pictures) by fk001(m): 8:01pm On Feb 14, 2023
Crimecity:
Two largest wards in my LGA today. Other wards did same, photos coming-up. #ObiDatti2023

Which LGA is this?
Re: OBIdients Hold Door To Door Campaign In Borno State (Pictures) by broadman20: 8:01pm On Feb 14, 2023
Zulum500:

Obidense don loose 😎😁🀭
All camera need nothing..

APC clears the day 99%

Sincerely speaking you really enjoy suffering,

Only God knows the kind of background you are coming from that made you so hardened in suffering.

1 Like

Re: OBIdients Hold Door To Door Campaign In Borno State (Pictures) by makavalley(m): 8:01pm On Feb 14, 2023
So far so good there's never been a time like this in Nigeria Politics and campaign... What a time to live in
Re: OBIdients Hold Door To Door Campaign In Borno State (Pictures) by deltateam: 8:02pm On Feb 14, 2023
Crimecity:
Two largest wards in my LGA today. Other wards did same, photos coming-up. #ObiDatti2023

I pity that boy in the first picture. See how Buhari's government made his eyes to enter inside.

Seriously north is suffering. I hope they have learnt their lesson otherwise Atiku will show them shege.
Re: OBIdients Hold Door To Door Campaign In Borno State (Pictures) by MaliCampus: 8:03pm On Feb 14, 2023
R
Re: OBIdients Hold Door To Door Campaign In Borno State (Pictures) by effort1: 8:05pm On Feb 14, 2023
Zulum500:

Obidense don loose 😎😁🀭
All camera need nothing..

APC clears the day 99%

So, why are you masturbating over Obi if he has already lost according to your daft reasoning?
Re: OBIdients Hold Door To Door Campaign In Borno State (Pictures) by Richy4(m): 8:06pm On Feb 14, 2023
Grassroot levels... NICE βœ”οΈ
Re: OBIdients Hold Door To Door Campaign In Borno State (Pictures) by 9zcollins(m): 8:07pm On Feb 14, 2023
Crimecity:
good job guys..... congratulations to Nigerians and Africa at large
Re: OBIdients Hold Door To Door Campaign In Borno State (Pictures) by izubext007: 8:07pm On Feb 14, 2023
Obi has won this election
Re: OBIdients Hold Door To Door Campaign In Borno State (Pictures) by shantti(m): 8:09pm On Feb 14, 2023
For a state with a large land mass for farming, why is poverty rampart there. I don't understand. They should kukuma divide borno into three other states so that government outreach will be easily penetrable, that state is too big to be one single state
Re: OBIdients Hold Door To Door Campaign In Borno State (Pictures) by stevebond007(m): 8:12pm On Feb 14, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:
Underate at your peril
Omoh... You speak my mind.

Den still think say na joke
Re: OBIdients Hold Door To Door Campaign In Borno State (Pictures) by Proudlyomonna: 8:13pm On Feb 14, 2023
Zulum500:

Kikiki 🀣😁🀣
We just collect the money finish
😁🀭
Anamubulas loot boxes has been overlooted 🀣🀣😁😁

Haha grin grin you no even fit use emoji hide the pain and sorrow grin grin
Abeg hold something oo, make you no go fall down, APC no worth am bcus on the streets of Nija,them don already become abomination.
APC MUST GO.
Obidiati is the way forward.
Re: OBIdients Hold Door To Door Campaign In Borno State (Pictures) by Proudlyomonna: 8:14pm On Feb 14, 2023
Zulum500:

Kikiki 🀣😁🀣
😁🀭

Haha grin grin you no even fit use emoji hide the pain and sorrow grin grin
Abeg hold something oo, make you no go fall down, APC no worth am bcus on the streets of Nija,them don already become abomination.
APC MUST GO.
Obidiati is the way forward.
This kind news dey cause Heart attack to Urchins sha grin

Re: OBIdients Hold Door To Door Campaign In Borno State (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 8:17pm On Feb 14, 2023
beautiful
Re: OBIdients Hold Door To Door Campaign In Borno State (Pictures) by Image123(m): 8:19pm On Feb 14, 2023
Anyone still thinking LP will win the elections has to either be very simple or psychologically imbalanced. Are they thinking that all these millions of people flocking around the two major political parties will not be counted by INEC on the basis of not being organic or what?
Re: OBIdients Hold Door To Door Campaign In Borno State (Pictures) by Realrealfact: 8:21pm On Feb 14, 2023
Peter obi is better

1 Share

Re: OBIdients Hold Door To Door Campaign In Borno State (Pictures) by Manofnaija: 8:23pm On Feb 14, 2023
Zulum500:
Haha keep waisting time.oko
Okorosss money don go.. 😁🀭🀭😁

I know you are one of the 30K stipend beneficiary.
Even your waist have time.
Re: OBIdients Hold Door To Door Campaign In Borno State (Pictures) by Image123(m): 8:23pm On Feb 14, 2023
shantti:
For a state with a large land mass for farming, why is poverty rampart there. I don't understand. They should kukuma divide borno into three other states so that government outreach will be easily penetrable, that state is too big to be one single state

Ever heard of Texas?
Re: OBIdients Hold Door To Door Campaign In Borno State (Pictures) by Image123(m): 8:25pm On Feb 14, 2023
makavalley:
So far so good there's never been a time like this in Nigeria Politics and campaign... What a time to live in

Kindly explain what is so different and exceptional about a time like this?
Re: OBIdients Hold Door To Door Campaign In Borno State (Pictures) by Image123(m): 8:28pm On Feb 14, 2023
Reinaldo:
This is the biggest movement I have seen in Nigeria

Really? One man 'fooling' around a market? Biggest seems to have a new meaning
Re: OBIdients Hold Door To Door Campaign In Borno State (Pictures) by Nchenches: 8:32pm On Feb 14, 2023
Reinaldo:
This is the biggest movement I have seen in Nigeria

In less than 6 months, a small movement blossomed and ballooned.
That's an indication that Nigerians are fed up with PDAPC - two sides of the same coin that made Nigeria become a country harboring the largest number of poor and hungry people on earth, and one of the most terrorised countries on earth.

Re: OBIdients Hold Door To Door Campaign In Borno State (Pictures) by Prettychild(f): 8:41pm On Feb 14, 2023
Ogilinsaka:
Deep deep deep down emi lo kan singer would be wishing he is Obi πŸ˜‚
Is this code for real?

1 Like

Re: OBIdients Hold Door To Door Campaign In Borno State (Pictures) by Bleeel002: 8:43pm On Feb 14, 2023
Nice one, history will never forget you guys. let us all unite and fight till the end. Vote Obi/Datti. There's going to be a light at the end of the tunnel by God's grace!
Re: OBIdients Hold Door To Door Campaign In Borno State (Pictures) by TrumpDonald2: 8:44pm On Feb 14, 2023
Zulum500:

Kikiki 🀣😁🀣
😁🀭

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Take it easy bro. You go soon see yourself for psychia if you no take time.

Thieffnubu no know you, neither does Shettima. I lie?

1 Like

Re: OBIdients Hold Door To Door Campaign In Borno State (Pictures) by PecE2Make: 8:47pm On Feb 14, 2023
This is not crowd renting. It is the reality of People who wants a new Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: OBIdients Hold Door To Door Campaign In Borno State (Pictures) by Ogilinsaka: 8:47pm On Feb 14, 2023
Prettychild:

Is this code for real?

Yes oooo. Please share on all platforms

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar As A Young Custom Officer / Fashola’s Ministry Frustrating Us, Says Ambode / Iyorchia Ayu: What PDP Will Do To IPOB When We Take-Over In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.