Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,874 members, 7,949,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 05:20 PM

Android App Hacks You Never Knew Existed In 2023 - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Android App Hacks You Never Knew Existed In 2023 (146 Views)

Top Largest Continent In The World You Don’t Know Existed / 9 Shopify Dropshipping App Hacks Only The Pros Know / 3 Awesome Google Features You Never Knew About. Number 3 Will WOW YOU! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Android App Hacks You Never Knew Existed In 2023 by rhilwhan(m): 6:51pm On Feb 14, 2023
1. NICE GESTURES: Let’s look at some cool full-screen gestures. Full-screen gestures is the app, and when you open it, you’ll find a handful of different gesture possibilities you can make just by swiping from the edge of your screen, so you can select whether you want to take a screenshot, boost the volume, or even bring up the power menu. This program works by providing you with a variety of gesture movements that you may map to whatever you choose. So if I swipe from the bottom left, I’ll capture a screenshot, and if I slide from the bottom right, I’ll enter the power menu.
2. MORE TOPBAR CONTROLS: If you want even more gestures, you can obtain a variety of different ones with this software, which is called Super Status Bar. When you start this app, you will find a bunch of various motions and settings to pick from. Once you’ve determined what you want, click the start button. Now, you may modify your screen brightness by swiping along your status bar, and double tapping it will lock your screen.
3. CONTROL YOUR MEDIA: How about an app that controls all of your media? It’s named Media Bar, and it’s comparable to the prior app in several ways...

READ MORE... https://9jawatchtower.com/5-android-app-hacks-you-never-knew-existed-in-2023-2/

(1) (Reply)

Used UK/USA Standard Gaming Laptops With Nvidia Geforce GTX Dedicated Graphics / Buy Data For All Networks, @ Affordable Price / We Buy Your Used LAPTOP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.