Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,966 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:06 AM

President Buhari Visits Imo, Receives Chieftaincy, Participates In APC Rally - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Visits Imo, Receives Chieftaincy, Participates In APC Rally (23456 Views)

President Buhari Visits Imo Today To Commission Projects / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Imo Government House, Owerri (Photo) / El-rufai Wears Igbo Attire, Receives Chieftaincy Title (PHOTOS/VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Visits Imo, Receives Chieftaincy, Participates In APC Rally by duro4chang(m): 10:16pm On Feb 14, 2023
iwaeda:

Olorun ko. grin grin grin grin
Tinubu is your next president. You may argue and curse now but reality will soon dawn on you. We're you not shouting atikulate atikulate upandan in 2019? What was your gain? What was the outcome?
Re: President Buhari Visits Imo, Receives Chieftaincy, Participates In APC Rally by GWMI(m): 10:29pm On Feb 14, 2023
amuwo1980:

Man without soul, man with no fear of God , everything is lying and manipulating, if you guys truly love this country as u claim why not build the country inclusively , look at the question you are asking when u know the truth and that’s why APC is still seen as the same ppl that initiated and delights in Igbo marginalization
so who drive Igbos from pdp?
Re: President Buhari Visits Imo, Receives Chieftaincy, Participates In APC Rally by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:35pm On Feb 14, 2023
Why their faces come strong like that in the first picture grin
Re: President Buhari Visits Imo, Receives Chieftaincy, Participates In APC Rally by assholemods: 10:54pm On Feb 14, 2023
Bontafa:

Because no Ewedu and fura in imo state
Dry comment.
Re: President Buhari Visits Imo, Receives Chieftaincy, Participates In APC Rally by seta24: 10:56pm On Feb 14, 2023
i wonder how Buhari take fresh pass Tinubu. stay away from illicit drugs.
Re: President Buhari Visits Imo, Receives Chieftaincy, Participates In APC Rally by pocom16: 10:58pm On Feb 14, 2023
amuwo1980:
In the first picture none of them on that platform is an Igbo man and that tells volume , we are not same with APC , I think Biafra might truly be the only way for Igbo survival and prosperity

How about looking at the other 7
Re: President Buhari Visits Imo, Receives Chieftaincy, Participates In APC Rally by Chivik93(m): 11:07pm On Feb 14, 2023
Those people that make themselves available to be rented by these politicians against their conscience are one of the enemies of the country, I bet you 95% of the crowd smiling like Christmas goat there will still go home and be crying Buhari this Hope that,,,

What a people we have here in 9ja
Re: President Buhari Visits Imo, Receives Chieftaincy, Participates In APC Rally by ofwest47(m): 11:20pm On Feb 14, 2023
Wailers and haters of Buhari Buhari and Tinubu, thank you for campaigning for their successes, Take it or leave it ,President Buhari still remains the best President Nigeria ever had, and also the incoming President Bola Hammed Tinubu the Jagaban of Africa 🌍 and the EMILOKAN EMILOKAN EMILOKAN EMILOKAN EMILOKAN EMILOKAN EMILOKAN EMILOKAN EMILOKAN Chief, will become yet another Best President Nigeria ever had.
Re: President Buhari Visits Imo, Receives Chieftaincy, Participates In APC Rally by merrijosh37: 11:21pm On Feb 14, 2023
After seeing the forum, I respect OBidients
Skelel38: OBidient are truly fixing everything...nice move to have another top forum in Nigeria

Re: President Buhari Visits Imo, Receives Chieftaincy, Participates In APC Rally by Simplythebest: 11:33pm On Feb 14, 2023
Not imo state pls. I belong to a whatsapp in imo state and when ever is politics u will see one person out of 300 people supporting APC and u will see how the person looks like a fool. The annoying thing he is supporting APC because he has a position within APC thats why and nothing has been done by APC in his community. APC is evil and for selfish people who always think about themselves alone
Zulum500:
APC don win 100% for imo state ,🤭😁
Re: President Buhari Visits Imo, Receives Chieftaincy, Participates In APC Rally by DaddyGngeess(m): 11:45pm On Feb 14, 2023
Buhari now handsome man shall even at his age he still looks good
Re: President Buhari Visits Imo, Receives Chieftaincy, Participates In APC Rally by Princewell2012(m): 11:48pm On Feb 14, 2023
anthony533:
I'm not hating...Buhari looks more healthier and fit than Tinubu in this picture

You took that word from me, he look like he is still in his fifties. Something is not adding up. If that man is truly Buhari then Oyibo people are not ordinary human being.
Re: President Buhari Visits Imo, Receives Chieftaincy, Participates In APC Rally by geedot89: 11:53pm On Feb 14, 2023
The monopoly of Nairaland is finaaly over
designking49: Obidient built a forum of their own...woww!

Re: President Buhari Visits Imo, Receives Chieftaincy, Participates In APC Rally by Princewell2012(m): 11:54pm On Feb 14, 2023
JAWBONE:
E be like person Buhari get one secret child for Imo or e get one kind thing with Uzodinma.

Once e hear Imo, Na so e go run come
Hmm anything is possible. After the war he visited IMO state then he was a captain in Nigerian Army, ask I was told he stop the military harassing Igbo to stop it, and returned their properties seized from them.
Re: President Buhari Visits Imo, Receives Chieftaincy, Participates In APC Rally by DMCA: 11:55pm On Feb 14, 2023
geedot89:
The monopoly of Nairaland is finaaly over

Oya developers! pack and go! cool
Re: President Buhari Visits Imo, Receives Chieftaincy, Participates In APC Rally by Lionnation: 12:00am On Feb 15, 2023
What Is Buhari always looking for in imo state
Re: President Buhari Visits Imo, Receives Chieftaincy, Participates In APC Rally by Princewell2012(m): 12:17am On Feb 15, 2023
pquaver:

Yes but we can vote Fulani back to back. The very reason mnk sold us Biafra Abi. But instead of vote yoruba man a Muslim married to a pastor we should vote Fulani back to back.. Do u see urself?

Let be reasonable for once. Show me the love in what tinubu did? I voted for buhari in 2015, even you will not accept Christian Christian ticket. What he did is an insult to to all the Christians entirely. Does it mean that there is no qualified Christian in the north?
Re: President Buhari Visits Imo, Receives Chieftaincy, Participates In APC Rally by Nobody: 1:17am On Feb 15, 2023
anthony533:
I'm not hating...Buhari looks more healthier and fit than Tinubu in this picture

Go and watch his pics back in 2014
Re: President Buhari Visits Imo, Receives Chieftaincy, Participates In APC Rally by searchlight: 1:17am On Feb 15, 2023
KingKO22:

You guys castigates Buhari for good 7 years and call his a dead man walking as well as vegetable but here we are today as God has made him more healthier than his enemies...

Consequently, Asiwaju will spend his 8 years become more stronger and healthier than all his enemies

Amen
You must not have sense to be praising Buhari up till now. We warned you of the imminent disaster of Buhari but you didn't listen. What Igbos say 8 years ago was only seen and felt by our sophisticated folks 8 years after.

As for the old criminal of Lagos he will never be president.
Re: President Buhari Visits Imo, Receives Chieftaincy, Participates In APC Rally by amuwo1980: 1:32am On Feb 15, 2023
yarimo:
We hate terrorists not Igbos
You hate Igbos , you despise Igbos , you have practically been using Igbos as slaves in Nigeria since the end of the civil war,on this forum it is common to read Igbos are our slaves in Nigeria , 4th class citizens , equity completely denied from them , you built railroads connecting very part of the country to the exclusion of the Igbos , we don’t share same heros, your heros are our oppressors, you call them dots in a circle and threaten them with genocide at every turn and you their willing executioners hail the order , weda Peter Obi wins or north I have come to the conclusion that survival and thriving and search for a fulfilling life for the Igbos lies outside the country Nigeria , if they like scream with good reasons , their masters will not give an inch
Re: President Buhari Visits Imo, Receives Chieftaincy, Participates In APC Rally by seeyounow: 1:39am On Feb 15, 2023
cry cry cry

Re: President Buhari Visits Imo, Receives Chieftaincy, Participates In APC Rally by YourMrBoo: 2:41am On Feb 15, 2023
KingKO22:

You guys castigates Buhari for good 7 years and call his a dead man walking as well as vegetable but here we are today as God has made him more healthier than his enemies...

Consequently, Asiwaju will spend his 8 years become more stronger and healthier than all his enemies

Amen

So aso rock is now a rehabilitation home... Missed priority. I bet you ain't focused in life
Re: President Buhari Visits Imo, Receives Chieftaincy, Participates In APC Rally by mukthar2000(m): 2:49am On Feb 15, 2023
Just need one cola to chew to avoid sleeping at the rally

Re: President Buhari Visits Imo, Receives Chieftaincy, Participates In APC Rally by muykem: 3:12am On Feb 15, 2023
Imo state is the most visited state by Buhari in Nigeria. It seems he secretly admire Hope Uzodima.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Visits Imo, Receives Chieftaincy, Participates In APC Rally by Curious345: 6:09am On Feb 15, 2023
yarimo:
Chaii see love from ibo , INEC should just declare TINUBU as president elect immediately according to majority of Nigerians voters.
your mumu is on overdose
Re: President Buhari Visits Imo, Receives Chieftaincy, Participates In APC Rally by obi83l: 7:18am On Feb 15, 2023
Imo is the next new bride right now . The gas deposit is huge and gas is the next gold mine.Imo should learn from Niger DeltaImo is the next new bride right now . The gas deposit is huge and gas is the next gold mine.Imo should learn from Niger Delta...
Re: President Buhari Visits Imo, Receives Chieftaincy, Participates In APC Rally by chatinent: 8:08am On Feb 15, 2023
The shoe Tinubu wore is Aba-made. Kudos.
Re: President Buhari Visits Imo, Receives Chieftaincy, Participates In APC Rally by Sammy5413(m): 9:14am On Feb 15, 2023
What he needs to receive is sense and not a chieftaincy title
Re: President Buhari Visits Imo, Receives Chieftaincy, Participates In APC Rally by pquaver(m): 10:36am On Feb 15, 2023
Princewell2012:

Let be reasonable for once. Show me the love in what tinubu did? I voted for buhari in 2015, even you will not accept Christian Christian ticket. What he did is an insult to to all the Christians entirely. Does it mean that there is no qualified Christian in the north?

You didn't vote for Buhari in 2015 oga no dey lie jare... I accept Christian Christian my state imo state so why are you not complaining? Your anambra is Christian Christian why are u not crying there? It means there is no Christian with the required numbers.. Politics is a game of numbers.. Why do u care about Tinubu choice, you don't won't him so mind ur obi Datti focus therr n leave Tinubu alone. His choice no concern you.. If it was not good u won't be bothered

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Visits Imo, Receives Chieftaincy, Participates In APC Rally by Princewell2012(m): 12:01pm On Feb 15, 2023
pquaver:

You didn't vote for Buhari in 2015 oga no dey lie jare... I accept Christian Christian my state imo state so why are you not complaining? Your anambra is Christian Christian why are u not crying there? It means there is no Christian with the required numbers.. Politics is a game of numbers.. Why do u care about Tinubu choice, you don't won't him so mind ur obi Datti focus therr n leave Tinubu alone. His choice no concern you.. If it was not good u won't be bothered

Unfortunately you don't know who you are quoting. Am from IMO state owerri, in 2015 I did not only vote for Buhari I also campaign for him in 2015 only God is my witness. But in 2019, changed my mind and supported Atiku because Buhari did not keep his promise. I don't believe in tribalism, am in support of any good leader I feel he will perform regardless where he comes from.
Do you see the love showers on Buhari in my state? Please don't believe that all Igbo is against Buhari or tinubu.
I believe Tinubu will be better than Buhari, but people is angry against tinubu because he is the one that brought Buhari. If Buhari had done well , it would have been a different story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan As He Lands In Port-harcourt. Photos / Gov. Ortom And Suswam Reconcile.see How They Hugged Each Other(photos) / Subsidy Removal: Tinubu Wants Minimum Wage Doubled – Spokesperson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.