Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,656 members, 7,889,146 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:23 AM

What Did You Get For Val? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did You Get For Val? (841 Views)

Two Girls Needed For Val Hook Up Tomorrow.they Will Be Paid. / Kenyan Lady Takes Loan From Her Dad To Buy Her Boyfriend A Mercedes For Val / Guys, 10 Inexpensive Things You Should Do To Make A Perfect Val's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did You Get For Val? by usj(m): 7:45pm On Feb 14, 2023
Hello guys, happy Valentine's day!

I'm a kind of person that doesn't celebrate birthdays, Christmas, Valentine's day or anything that others value so much and gift doesn't move me much.

But today My woman just surprised me with a gift of some polo shirts and some pair of trousers, unfortunately the trousers did not fit so it was returned from where she bought it.

I'm glad that she got me something without me asking her to.

So guys what did you get as a gift from your woman or man today.

The value doesn't matter is the thought that counts.

Re: What Did You Get For Val? by Generalkaycee(m): 7:48pm On Feb 14, 2023
Absolutely nothing .

Re: What Did You Get For Val? by rabiudon: 7:53pm On Feb 14, 2023
20,000 naira gift card from a female colleague
Re: What Did You Get For Val? by marlow1962(m): 8:03pm On Feb 14, 2023
Why do ladies always give gift of polo, trousers or singlets etc, like I don't understand.
I understand different guys with their own pattern, but to me I prefer u use the money make some nice meal, we eat , drink ,laf and have a nice time together. It goes a long way than giving me polo and jean ( as if I go naked everyday), true majority of Nigerian gals are very far from being romantic, like what's romantic In polo and jean?

What happen to you taken me out on an expensive date, or we taking each other out. If e no be boxers, e go be singlet or polo, or fake shoe or slippers.
Why not use the money and cook, make we chop, drink, watch movies (scarry ones or so), FVK, play etc.
Nawa o, anyways I no go out for valentine, work full man hand today and I dy prepare for my bd ( coming up in few days time)
Re: What Did You Get For Val? by Sonnobax15(m): 9:00pm On Feb 14, 2023
angry
In my own case, banny just called me on the phone this morning just to pour insults on me, saying I'm not romantic at all.......... Simply because hustle made me to forget that today's valentine grin

To make the matter worse,she said that's why she misses her Ex undecided. We still dey on the matter till now, because I immediately ended the call..Tho she's been calling my line since but I've refused to pick up her calls...I don already tell her to go meet her Ex undecided. Rubbish

So op,I gat no gifts today but bunch of insults undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Get For Val? by usj(m): 9:05pm On Feb 14, 2023
Generalkaycee:
Absolutely nothing .
Sorry bro
Re: What Did You Get For Val? by usj(m): 9:05pm On Feb 14, 2023
rabiudon:
20,000 naira gift card from a female colleague
Awesome!
Re: What Did You Get For Val? by usj(m): 9:07pm On Feb 14, 2023
marlow1962:
Why do ladies always give gift of polo, trousers or singlets etc, like I don't understand.
I understand different guys with their own pattern, but to me I prefer u use the money make some nice meal, we eat , drink ,laf and have a nice time together. It goes a long way than giving me polo and jean ( as if I go naked everyday), true majority of Nigerian gals are very far from being romantic, like what's romantic In polo and jean?

What happen to you taken me out on an expensive date, or we taking each other out. If e no be boxers, e go be singlet or polo, or fake shoe or slippers.
Why not use the money and cook, make we chop, drink, watch movies (scarry ones or so), FVK, play etc.
Nawa o, anyways I no go out for valentine, work full man hand today and I dy prepare for my bd ( coming up in few days time)
lol she also prepared some great food too
Re: What Did You Get For Val? by usj(m): 9:07pm On Feb 14, 2023
Sonnobax15:
angry
In my own case, banny just called me on the phone this morning just to pour insults on me, saying I'm not romantic at all.......... Simply because hustle made me to forget that today's valentine grin

To make the matter worse,she said that's why she misses her Ex undecided. We still dey on the matter till now, because I immediately ended the call..Tho she's been calling my line since but I've refused to pick up her calls...I don already tell her to go meet her Ex undecided. Rubbish

lol
Re: What Did You Get For Val? by Nonexisting1: 11:00pm On Feb 14, 2023
My two sisters called to wish me happy valentine's day saying I'm the love of their lives. I believe they called my senior brother too. I'm sure they are now expecting alerts but their calls mattered to me because they and my mother are the only descendants of Delilah that I love and care about.

4 Likes

Re: What Did You Get For Val? by PerfectStranger(m): 11:50pm On Feb 14, 2023
Nonexisting1:
My two sisters called to wish me happy valentine's day saying I'm the love of their lives. I believe they called my senior brother too. I'm sure they are now expecting alerts but their calls mattered to me because they and my mother are the only descendants of Delilah that I love and care about.
grin grin
Re: What Did You Get For Val? by GerraMeh74(m): 12:05am On Feb 15, 2023
Chai, even person wey wan give me small vjay don disappoint me. lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: What Did You Get For Val? by Vijuchoco(f): 12:06am On Feb 15, 2023
cry cry

Nothing o, E con be like say na Agojie I be..

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Get For Val? by Oboh662: 12:19am On Feb 15, 2023
Gift of life

1 Like

Re: What Did You Get For Val? by Tenrack: 8:44am On Feb 15, 2023
Vijuchoco:
cry cry

Pele. What's an Agojie?

Mind if I sent a pm?
Re: What Did You Get For Val? by Tenrack: 8:44am On Feb 15, 2023
Oboh662:
Gift of life
you're mouthed bruv
Re: What Did You Get For Val? by Divay22(f): 11:05am On Feb 15, 2023
marlow1962:

You must really like Food o grin grin
Something about this setting you mentioned is not that bad, but then gifts just have a way of renewing your feelings for your partner...
There's no way OP will wear these clothes without him remembering his girl and when and how the gift came about....
At least for that smile and mushy feeling...

Thou, the dinner and movie setting is nice but we can always do that any other day...

Happy Birthday in Advance smiley
Re: What Did You Get For Val? by marlow1962(m): 11:14am On Feb 15, 2023
Divay22:

You must really like Food o grin grin
Something about this setting you mentioned is not that bad, but then gifts just have a way of renewing your feelings for your partner...
There's no way OP will wear these clothes without him remembering his girl and when and how the gift came about....
At least for that smile and mushy feeling...

Thou, the dinner and movie setting is nice but we can always do that any other day...

Happy Birthday in Advance smiley
Yes na, I love food wella.
I prefer " Omo the food wer my banny prepare on val day go well like mad, I chop am likc finger join"
To
" Omo my banny gift me polo and jean o"
(Clothes no be my problem, the ones wer I get I nva wear them finished)

Btw...thanks for wishing me a happy birthday, I really appreciate 💛
Re: What Did You Get For Val? by LIVINGICONREBOR: 11:32am On Feb 15, 2023
As the country choke so, una still get mind to dey talk valentine. angry

Damn!!
Re: What Did You Get For Val? by Vijuchoco(f): 11:32am On Feb 15, 2023
Tenrack:
Pele. What's an Agojie?

Mind if I sent a pm?
Lol.. It's from the movie, WOMAN KING.
Re: What Did You Get For Val? by Tenrack: 11:57am On Feb 15, 2023
Vijuchoco:
Lol.. It's from the movie, WOMAN KING.
Lol. I haven't seen that yet.

Please check your mail. Thanks.
Re: What Did You Get For Val? by Careente7(m): 2:39pm On Feb 15, 2023
Sonnobax15:
angry

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣stay on the grind
Re: What Did You Get For Val? by Careente7(m): 2:40pm On Feb 15, 2023
Nonexisting1:
I sight you cos you smart.
Re: What Did You Get For Val? by Careente7(m): 2:41pm On Feb 15, 2023
🤣🤣🤣
Vijuchoco:
cry cry

Y’all should stop this
Re: What Did You Get For Val? by usj(m): 7:27pm On Feb 15, 2023
Nonexisting1:
Haha! I glad that makes you happy
Re: What Did You Get For Val? by usj(m): 7:28pm On Feb 15, 2023
Vijuchoco:
cry cry

sorry

(1) (Reply)

What Advice Would You Give? / How Hunger Works / Look At This, This Reply Is Not Normal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.