Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,337 members, 7,971,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 03:53 AM

What Other Ways Can A Graduate Make A Living Without A Paid Job?? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Other Ways Can A Graduate Make A Living Without A Paid Job?? (181 Views)

In What Ways Can One Make Use Of Compound Interest? / What Creative Ways Can One Make Money Post Covid-19? / How To Earn A Living Without A Job!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Other Ways Can A Graduate Make A Living Without A Paid Job?? by AbPurelove(f): 9:36pm On Feb 14, 2023
Ohh! there are many different ways

But I am just going to list 3

The three I believe to be the highest, and I will try my best to make it short

Follow me

A Graduate can make a living by 👇👇👇

LEARNING A HIGH INCOME SKILL

This is by far the most important one, Because when you learn a high income skill and master it, you become a Live breathing ATM

Whatever is happening in Nigeria won't concern you because you will always make money offering your skills for clients.

Both local and Abroad.

WHATS SKILLS CAN YOU LEARN?

The first one is 👇

COPYWRITING

This is simply writing words to sell, it is one of the highest paying income skills.

And it is a High income skills because it automatically increases sales through the power of Offer Creation

People who learn Copywriting are called copywriters and are needed by EVERY business on the planet.

When you pick up a magazine to read, when you see a product description on an Ecommerce website, when you see a website, When you buy a course online, When you see adverts on televisions......

The writings there are all done by a copywriter and they get paid heavily for it.

The second one is 👇👇

RUNNING FACEBOOK/INSTAGRAM ADS.

Facebook has about 2.9 billion people active and using it monthly according to 'Datareportal'.

So learning how to run effective Facebook ads to reach this people who will patronize your clients and increase their sales is one of the best ways to make money.

When you learn and become good at what running Facebook ads, you can charge up to 50k for just one ad

Depending on budgets and ROI.

Another way a graduate can earn a living is by going into 👇👇👇

AFFILIATE MARKETING, now let me remove a misconception first

Affiliate Marketing is not a skill

Surprised

It's Normal

What it is it then you might ask??

Affiliate Marketing is simply what I like to call a SCHOOL of SKILLS.

It is a business model that pays you for being a bridge between a buyer and a seller.

But for you to do Affiliate marketing effectively, you need some of these High income skills

And the best part??

You are also taught most of them

Like the ones I have already listed👇
Copywriting ✒️
Facebook ads📱

Others include
Content Marketing📚
WhatsApp Marketing📱
Webs design🌐
Graphic design💻
Etc.

You see why I call it a SCHOOL of SKILLS ?

Not only will you learn these skills while doing AFFILIATE MARKETING, you also become a go to person when someone needs a product you are promoting

So in other words

You are being paid to recommend a product and also learning skills that will help you for lifetime at the same time.

Isn't that just great??

I know it is.

The post is getting long, Let me stop here.

Now if you want it knwo more about this Affiliate Marketing and how you can make money with it, then chat me up on this number.(07060936146) .

I am very much willing to teach you.

#Ifunanyabonyi

(1) (Reply)

Who Provides Short-term Car Insurance For Impounded Cars In The UK? / How To Choose The Best Crypto Crowdfunding Platform For Startups? / Nigerian Capital Market At Crossroads; Working Towards A New Normal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.