Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,863 members, 7,915,481 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 02:55 AM

Emefiele Did Not Give Any Order To Counter Supreme Court Judgment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emefiele Did Not Give Any Order To Counter Supreme Court Judgment (844 Views)

INEC Releases Statement On The Supreme Court Judgment On Zamfara Election / 2019: Wike Mocks Cole, Amaechi Over Supreme Court Judgment / Rivers APC Reacts To Supreme Court Judgment, Calls It Mere Academic Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emefiele Did Not Give Any Order To Counter Supreme Court Judgment by Ken4Christ: 10:53pm On Feb 14, 2023
If Emefiele gave such order, let's see the video or the letter with his signature on it.

Whoever is speaking on his behalf is just trying to shake the tables to see our reactions.

They have collected Trillions of old notes and only printed billions.

Now, they want to collect the remaining ones when they do not have new notes to replace it.

Only mumu Nigerians will deposit his remaining old notes.

We have a role to play in government.

Our mumu don do.

Say no to this wickedness.

Emefiele should be arrested and tried for sabotage and 419.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Did Not Give Any Order To Counter Supreme Court Judgment by duro4chang(m): 10:56pm On Feb 14, 2023
Emefiele is the worst CBN governor in the history of Nigeria. An incompetent.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emefiele Did Not Give Any Order To Counter Supreme Court Judgment by Northernblood8(m): 10:57pm On Feb 14, 2023
Ken4Christ:
If Emefiele gave such order, let's see the video or the letter with his signature on it.

Whoever is speaking on his behalf is just trying to shake the tables to see our reactions.

They have collected Trillions of old notes and only printed billions.

Now, they want to collect the remaining ones when they do not have new notes to replace it.

Only mumu Nigerians will deposit his remaining old notes.

We have a role to play in government.

Our mumu don do.

Say no to this wickedness.

Emefiele should be arrested and tried for sabotage and 419.

Only criminals and drug baron supporters are against the policy.

You go carry your old notes go hang am for your room like Felas pant. tongue

See them urchins.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emefiele Did Not Give Any Order To Counter Supreme Court Judgment by unclejb2(m): 11:00pm On Feb 14, 2023
We support Emefiele with both hands. There is nothing wrong with going cashless. All the great countries are cashless.

Anyone not supporting a cashless Nigeria at this time is an enemy of the country.

No cash to buy votes.
A new Nigeria is possible.

6 Likes

Re: Emefiele Did Not Give Any Order To Counter Supreme Court Judgment by psucc(m): 11:19pm On Feb 14, 2023
I wonder the kind of "activists" we have in this country. Even Tinubu has also become Special Adviser to the CBN Governor.

For goodness sake, Emefiele is only working on instructions as far as the currency redesign is concern. He is a servant. Buhari should be held responsible for whatever Emefiele is doing. He sanctioned Emefiele actions . But no! All or activists are after Emefiele whish is wrong.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Did Not Give Any Order To Counter Supreme Court Judgment by Donwilson88: 11:20pm On Feb 14, 2023
Country gone wrong! Emefiele here is not our only problem! The whole decision making unit of the country are either incompetent or compromised

Our senate and the house of Rep. are to be blamed for this! Remember! Emefiele is just one person
Re: Emefiele Did Not Give Any Order To Counter Supreme Court Judgment by SmartPolician: 11:26pm On Feb 14, 2023
Northernblood8:

See them urchins.

Too much vawulence in one comment πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Emefiele Did Not Give Any Order To Counter Supreme Court Judgment by HNICEARTH: 11:36pm On Feb 14, 2023
Carry your old notes to elrufai or ganduje. On this matter, nigeria has moved on
Re: Emefiele Did Not Give Any Order To Counter Supreme Court Judgment by Ken4Christ: 11:47pm On Feb 14, 2023
Northernblood8:

See them urchins.

I don't think you have a family that you feed.

I don't think you are aware of the untold hardship this naira swap policy has brought.

So many have deposited their old notes and they can't get a the new one.

Why are you so wicked?

Do you know how many self employed POS points that have closed because of this mismanaged policy.

I say it again, Emefiele can't give such order.

The council of state which is the highest ruling body has also spoken.

He is not the first CBN Governor and he will not be the last.

In fact, he is a criminal worse than those he is trying to target with this policy.

Where did he get the 100 million he used to buy form for the presidential primaries?

Where did he get the money to brand several campaign vehicles with his picture on the poster?

Just look at even the quality of the notes.

Are you with your right senses to give this wicked man thumbs up?

No wonder we are where we are with people like you.
Re: Emefiele Did Not Give Any Order To Counter Supreme Court Judgment by Ken4Christ: 11:48pm On Feb 14, 2023
HNICEARTH:
Carry your old notes to elrufai or ganduje. On this matter, nigeria has moved on

You are a mediocre like Emefiele.
Re: Emefiele Did Not Give Any Order To Counter Supreme Court Judgment by Ken4Christ: 11:49pm On Feb 14, 2023
Donwilson88:
Country gone wrong! Emefiele here is not our only problem! The whole decision making unit of the country are either incompetent or compromised

Our senate and the house of Rep. are to be blamed for this! Remember! Emefiele is just one person

It is gradually exposing the truth that we don't have a President. If we do, then he is grossly incompetent and should resign even before the expiration of his tenure.
Re: Emefiele Did Not Give Any Order To Counter Supreme Court Judgment by femisplash: 11:58pm On Feb 14, 2023
Northernblood8:

See them urchins.
But hunger dey wipe you Igbos sotey una carry pot and gas enter bank go cook and una parents dey house dey hungry. keep supporting a useless policy.

Re: Emefiele Did Not Give Any Order To Counter Supreme Court Judgment by yarimo(m): 12:12am On Feb 15, 2023
Northernblood8:

See them urchins.
I can see them in PDP delta state

Re: Emefiele Did Not Give Any Order To Counter Supreme Court Judgment by Gbogbowa: 12:36am On Feb 15, 2023
If you have deposited your money just buy things by transfer the only things you need cash for is transport and some little need which 20k can take care of in a week so what actually is your problem,transfer can be done and 70percent of your need can be taking care of,for instance we are family of 4, when I collected salary,I paid part of my children school fee by transfer,buy some food items with transfer,only needed some cash for Tp, though I lost some cash buying 30k for 33k just for this month next month will not be so ,if I sacrifice 3k to stand against vote buying I think it's not bad
Re: Emefiele Did Not Give Any Order To Counter Supreme Court Judgment by Ken4Christ: 7:59am On Feb 15, 2023
Gbogbowa:
If you have deposited your money just buy things by transfer the only things you need cash for is transport and some little need which 20k can take care of in a week so what actually is your problem,transfer can be done and 70percent of your need can be taking care of,for instance we are family of 4, when I collected salary,I paid part of my children school fee by transfer,buy some food items with transfer,only needed some cash for Tp, though I lost some cash buying 30k for 33k just for this month next month will not be so ,if I sacrifice 3k to stand against vote buying I think it's not bad

You are very wicked and selfish.

What about some people who do not have a smart phone or even Nokia torch to do transfer?

What about the issue of poor network?

How do you transfer money to a bus driver?

And sometimes, you transfer and the recipient says he didn't receive but you have been debited.

Let Emefiele do the right thing.

You don’t want people to spend the old notes, then make the new ones available. You know you don't have new notes and you want to insist on deadline. Is this not wickedness? Do you know how many people have died in the hospital because of this wicked man?

I will go to the market to buy fish and other food stuff and I will have to make transfer to each of them. If the transfer doesn't go through, I will have to go back home empty.

Do you people think at all?

I don't think you have people that you take care of.

Nonesense policy.

Look at the even the poor quality notes he printed.

Someone who should be apologizing to Nigerians is still talking.

He doesnt have that moral right to talk unless we have made ourselves fools to swallow everything.
Re: Emefiele Did Not Give Any Order To Counter Supreme Court Judgment by ambale(m): 8:19am On Feb 15, 2023
Oga no worry

Museums go still need the old notes and you can then deposit yours thereπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Shebi una no wan wise ni abi, banks are currently rejecting the old notes, transporters are doing same cos fuel stations no longer receive it

Still dey play you hear
Re: Emefiele Did Not Give Any Order To Counter Supreme Court Judgment by Freshtruth(m): 8:21am On Feb 15, 2023
Tunubu use to call me on phone every morning forcing and reminding me to campaign for him- Elrufai reveals

(1) (Reply)

How They Rig Federal Elections In The South East / BREAKING!!! Timi Frank Warns Calls On, Jonathan, Babaginda, Gowon, To Speak Out / This Is Why The Presidential Results As Announced By INEC Should Be Canceled.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.