Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,368 members, 7,971,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 08:38 AM

Regardinf The Immigrataion Matter - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Regardinf The Immigrataion Matter (460 Views)

20 Things You Should Never Have To Apologize For No Matter What. / Does Undergraduate Course Of Study Really Matter? / No Matter How Smart You Are, You Will Fall For This (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Regardinf The Immigrataion Matter by sidh: 6:26am On Sep 11, 2011
Hi,
I have little query regaring IS151.A of UK.I was student in uk and i was runnign 2 course at the same time.My cosultancy make me fool and i rely on them and apply for the psw and i get rejected and i call for the interview and i went sheffied home office and they catch me there because of the fake document and they puut me in detention centre for a week .I bought my ticket myself and come back to home country.I spoke to immigratation officer and he said i am not ban and i did not see any sign in my passport.I need to apply for the syudent visa for the second course which is due on dessertation and university issue a lettter that i have to attain uni from oct 2011 .So i get confused shall i apply for that university or they will reject my application .Please help me and i dont have time , need to apply as soon as possible .
Thanks
sidh

(1) (Reply)

Writing A Final Year Project? / 100% Success Guarantee If U Allow Us To Handle Yr Toefl,gre,sat Or Gmat / Education Is The Best Legacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.