Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,020 members, 7,915,969 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:13 PM

Romance Section Chat Room VI - Romance (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Chat Room VI (78718 Views)

Romance Section Chat Room V / Romance Section Chat Room IV / Romance Section Chat Room I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Chat Room VI by Killz3(m): 12:48pm On Mar 07, 2012
^^^
Missed fire. . . Cant it just be locked? Damn too boring and you know it!
Re: Romance Section Chat Room VI by Chimezie198(m): 1:19pm On Mar 07, 2012
^^
Yeah! too boring cos there aint albino gayys in here for a bleep.
Re: Romance Section Chat Room VI by HighChief4(m): 1:20pm On Mar 07, 2012
undecided
Re: Romance Section Chat Room VI by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 07, 2012
Chimezie198:

hehehe! She likes it without condoms!  

Good feature of STD Carrier I guess  undecided undecided undecided
Re: Romance Section Chat Room VI by Killz3(m): 1:34pm On Mar 07, 2012
Chimezie198:

^^
Yeah! too boring cos there aint albino gayys in here for a bleep.

Funny how you think i'll exchange words with you. . . Fu[i]c[/i]ked up moronic kid! My next reply to you idi[i]o[/i]t, will be in 10 years time. . . So, type away and enjoy your fame as the latest killz arse kisser. Son of a thousand idiotic chimpanzees! wink If you dont reply this comment, you are a certified fool! Nonsense
Re: Romance Section Chat Room VI by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 07, 2012
SMH
Re: Romance Section Chat Room VI by Killz3(m): 1:44pm On Mar 07, 2012
undecided
Re: Romance Section Chat Room VI by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 07, 2012
Am Outta here undecided undecided
Re: Romance Section Chat Room VI by MrsChima1(f): 1:59pm On Mar 07, 2012
Mission accomplished! 

A bullshit thread is locked.  grin grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section Chat Room VI by Killz3(m): 2:05pm On Mar 07, 2012
^^^
I keep my promises. . . grin grin

And if they violate, the other one is NEXT!!!
Re: Romance Section Chat Room VI by dabrake(m): 2:18pm On Mar 07, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^
coward. i don show. ready to kick your sorry arse to the abyss. of course, jay bee/iice will never lock this thread. useless animal of a 'uselesser' father
Re: Romance Section Chat Room VI by Dyt(f): 2:20pm On Mar 07, 2012
lyk u mean u guys woke up dis dead thread jst 2 fyt?
do u boiz v balls at all?
Re: Romance Section Chat Room VI by Killz3(m): 2:26pm On Mar 07, 2012
Chei! Wetin man pikin no go read for NL? Girlfriend + mother + sister beater they find the meaning of coward for dictionary. . . grin grin grin O boy! grin

lyk u mean u guys woke up dis dead thread jst 2 fyt?
do u boiz v balls at all?
Se o ti ki mi leni? angry
Re: Romance Section Chat Room VI by Dyt(f): 2:28pm On Mar 07, 2012
who else ll i c ere if nt u
i shake nyansh 4 u ooooo
Re: Romance Section Chat Room VI by dabrake(m): 2:31pm On Mar 07, 2012
adiok ono uso. ata ino. why did you champion the call since you are a man? i thought you were an A class e-kickboxer
Re: Romance Section Chat Room VI by dabrake(m): 2:32pm On Mar 07, 2012
imma chop off your red head with this

Re: Romance Section Chat Room VI by iyatrustee(f): 2:34pm On Mar 07, 2012
El Guapo:

whatchu talking bout?
Re: Romance Section Chat Room VI by Killz3(m): 2:42pm On Mar 07, 2012
dabrake:

imma chop off your red head with this
Chop your father's off first. . . He was a disgrace, and still is! wink Ok. I've acknowledged your idiocy enough. Stick your thumb in your arse, and go suck on it! Deal with you later! St[i]u[/i]pid kid!
Re: Romance Section Chat Room VI by MrsChima1(f): 2:44pm On Mar 07, 2012
LMAO@online threats. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section Chat Room VI by Killz3(m): 2:53pm On Mar 07, 2012
^^^
He's a dumb arse!
Re: Romance Section Chat Room VI by dabrake(m): 2:59pm On Mar 07, 2012
nah. imma use it on your mediocre father. he wouldn't have rel[b]ea[/b]se and save the world some good food.
Re: Romance Section Chat Room VI by HighChief4(m): 4:09pm On Mar 07, 2012
~Killz~:

Chop your father's off first. . . He was a disgrace, and still is! wink Ok. I've acknowledged your idiocy enough. Stick your thumb in your arse, and go suck on it! Deal with you later! St[i]u[/i]pid kid!

What kinda home did you grow up in? Must you be fighting in every thread you rear head into? Tells a lot about your personality.
Re: Romance Section Chat Room VI by Killz3(m): 4:17pm On Mar 07, 2012
In your typical rush to castigate killz, you failed to see how the fight originated and chose to ask me a hopeless question. What do you say about the instigators of the fights? The home i grew in was far better than yours in all ramifications. . . If you must know! wink
Re: Romance Section Chat Room VI by HighChief4(m): 4:50pm On Mar 07, 2012
^^^I dont think so mate, cos you dont sound like who is happy in real life. Must you insult people back? You fight in almost every thread you comment on and its bad for your health.
Re: Romance Section Chat Room VI by dabrake(m): 4:57pm On Mar 07, 2012
Bikini is a dress where 90% of the woman's body is exposed.
But dabrake ι̥š very decent,
He doesn't look at that 90%;
He looks only at the covered 10%
Re: Romance Section Chat Room VI by Killz3(m): 5:17pm On Mar 07, 2012
High_Chief:

^^^I dont think so mate, cos you dont sound like who is happy in real life. Must you insult people back? You fight in almost every thread you comment on and its bad for your health.
Smh! So you know what goes on in my life from comments? Interesting. Judging from your comments on Nairaland, High Chief, you are lonely offline, and a mama's boy. You chose this username to feel important online, since you are a nobody offline. . . Am i correct? Why are you concerned about my health? I catch fun on here. . . cant say the same about you though. . . you cut across as lonely and forlorn. . . Cheers! wink
Re: Romance Section Chat Room VI by MrsChima1(f): 5:21pm On Mar 07, 2012
Mission accomplished!

Another bullshit thread locked.  grin grin grin grin grin grin

Come here Jaybee. You are getting some kisses today! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Romance Section Chat Room VI by Chimezie198(m): 5:53pm On Mar 07, 2012
~Killz~:

Funny how you think i'll exchange words with you. . . Fu[i]c[/i]ked up moronic kid! My next reply to you idi[i]o[/i]t, will be in 10 years time. . . So, type away and enjoy your fame as the latest killz arse kisser. Son of a thousand idiotic chimpanzees! wink If you dont reply this comment, you are a certified fool! Nonsense
Albino gayy

Re: Romance Section Chat Room VI by Ammyng(f): 6:39pm On Mar 07, 2012
Chimezie198:

Albino gayy

hahahahahah Sorry this picture is way too funny.
Re: Romance Section Chat Room VI by Chimezie198(m): 7:26pm On Mar 07, 2012
^ Yes oo! Na albino gayy killz be dat! Go soon upload his fellow gayy >> Mrs chima.
Re: Romance Section Chat Room VI by HighChief4(m): 7:40pm On Mar 07, 2012
~Killz~:

Smh! So you know what goes on in my life from comments? Interesting. Judging from your comments on Nairaland, High Chief, you are lonely offline, and a mama's boy. You chose this username to feel important online, since you are a nobody offline. . . Am i correct? Why are you concerned about my health? I catch fun on here. . . cant say the same about you though. . . you cut across as lonely and forlorn. . . Cheers! wink

You are a kid and stop getting into people's business, thats so sissy. You take NL way too serious, try and loosen up dude. I have a life you can only dream about outside NL. I will ignore you henceforth, cos its demeanin to anyone that joins issues with you these days as you have seemingly lost whatever that was left of your credibility.
Re: Romance Section Chat Room VI by Chimezie198(m): 8:42pm On Mar 07, 2012
El Guapo:

wtf ?? U mean shez a carrier? Nah dont think so cos we'er good bleep mate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (55) (Reply)

Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) / 6 Reasons Why Slim Girls Will Always Look Better(photos) / Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.