Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,322 members, 7,888,013 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:34 PM

Romance Section Chat Room VI - Romance (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Chat Room VI (78436 Views)

Romance Section Chat Room V / Romance Section Chat Room IV / Romance Section Chat Room I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Chat Room VI by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 02, 2017
Vorpal:

My guess is, you must have done that in order not to be a target for sociopaths and the 'in-betweens'.

The internet is indeed filled with all sorts.

I may be wrong tho.
Nah, I just changed my mind about publishing some things, nothing to do with that cheesy
Re: Romance Section Chat Room VI by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 02, 2017
1bkaye:

Nah, I just changed my mind about publishing some things, nothing to do with that cheesy

Why?
Re: Romance Section Chat Room VI by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 02, 2017
Vorpal:

Why?
I honestly can't even remember what I changed and why, can't recall any of them being for any serious reasons though
Re: Romance Section Chat Room VI by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 02, 2017
1bkaye:

I honestly can't even remember what I changed and why, can't recall any of them being for any serious reasons though

Hmmm.....okay.

Enigmatic you.tongue
Re: Romance Section Chat Room VI by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 04, 2017
pocohantas:
She was going to kill herself?
Hahahahahaha...continue fornicating o, una wehdone!

Is this part of your "new creature?" Your dp adds some bit of credence to it too.
Re: Romance Section Chat Room VI by pocohantas(f): 10:30pm On Apr 04, 2017
Vorpal:

Is this part of your "new creature?" Your dp adds some bit of credence to it too.
LOL
It's part of it. You like? cheesy
Re: Romance Section Chat Room VI by Nobody: 6:04am On Apr 05, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL
It's part of it. You like? cheesy

Whether I do or not,does it matter?

So I take it you are of the belief pre-marital sex is wrong?
Re: Romance Section Chat Room VI by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 05, 2017
1bkaye:

You haven't then? Ok, explains a lot lol. Back to Big Brother

Concerning this topic or something else included?

Enlighten me please, what experiences in the UK had somewhat left me ignorant lest you be found condescending?
Re: Romance Section Chat Room VI by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 05, 2017
Vorpal:

Concerning this topic or something else included?

Enlighten me please, what experiences in the UK had somewhat left me ignorant lest you be found condescending?
This topic, not just the UK, any country with a mix of races and/or a country where you're a minority, you haven't experienced these things personally so it's not as easy for you to relate, anyway not your fault sha
Re: Romance Section Chat Room VI by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 05, 2017
1bkaye:

This topic, not just the UK, any country with a mix of races and/or a country where you're a minority, you haven't experienced these things personally so it's not as easy for you to relate, anyway not your fault sha

If there is any.

But answer this question, which out of these two will go a long way in changing the perception and do alot more good to the black race.

A campaign against racial slurs,i.e nigger, that is just a name you are being called to denigrate you , taunt you or demotivate you.

or

A major awakening for the black race to take charge of their own future, be a major player in the scheme of things,particularly things that concern them.

Even here in nigeria where we are all blacks, there are still minorities that are being called offensive names. Even the three major ethnic groups have something to say to each other.

For me, I see it as the crumbs of racial politics not the crux.
Re: Romance Section Chat Room VI by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 05, 2017
Vorpal:

if there is any.

But answer this question, which out of thesebtwo will go a far way in changing the perception and do alot more good to the black race.

A campaign against racial slurs,i.e nigger, that is just a name you are being called to denigrate you , taunt you or demotivate you.

or

a major awakening for the black race to take charge of their own future, be a major playerbin the scheme of things,particularly things that concern them.

Even here in nigeria where we are all blacks, there are still minorities that called offensive names even the three major ethnic groups have someyhing to say to each other.

for me, i see it as the crumbs of racial politics not the crux.
Lol ok Vorpal. Nevermind smiley
Re: Romance Section Chat Room VI by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 05, 2017
1bkaye:

Lol ok Vorpal. Nevermind smiley

At end, you may end up with a white hubby whose ancestors were slave owners. tongue
Re: Romance Section Chat Room VI by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 12, 2017
1bkaye:
Never
How would you see your partner if he does such to you?
Re: Romance Section Chat Room VI by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 12, 2017
Vorpal:

How would you see your partner if he does such to you?
If it wasn't his fault I wouldn't expect him to apologise
Re: Romance Section Chat Room VI by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 12, 2017
1bkaye:

Am not disputing that with you or saying otherwise.

My main question is, how would you see your partner when he apologises for something that isn't his fault?

Assume its a one time thing or he does when he doesn't really want to get into an argument.

Do you find it weak or just being mollifying?
Re: Romance Section Chat Room VI by Victornezzar: 7:36pm On Apr 12, 2017
1bkaye:

hello dear
Re: Romance Section Chat Room VI by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 12, 2017
Vorpal:

Am not disputing that with you or saying otherwise.

My main question is, how would you see your partner when he apologises for something that isn't his fault?

Assume its a one time thing or he does when he doesn't really want to get into an argument.

Do you find it weak or just being mollifying?
Oh ok, thought you were asking how I would feel if he didn't apologise. Lol context is important so it depends on the situation tbh
Re: Romance Section Chat Room VI by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 12, 2017
Victornezzar:

hello dear
Hello
Re: Romance Section Chat Room VI by Victornezzar: 7:43pm On Apr 12, 2017
1bkaye:

Hello
ow u doing
Re: Romance Section Chat Room VI by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 12, 2017
Victornezzar:

ow u doing
Fine thanks
Re: Romance Section Chat Room VI by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 12, 2017
1bkaye:

Oh ok, thought you were asking how I would feel if he didn't apologise. Lol context is important so it depends on the situation tbh

Then I guess the 'never' doesn't quite suit all scenarios. Or am I wrong?
Re: Romance Section Chat Room VI by Victornezzar: 7:45pm On Apr 12, 2017
1bkaye:

Fine thanks
ow was ur day
Re: Romance Section Chat Room VI by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 12, 2017
Vorpal:

Then I guess the 'never' doesn't quite suit all scenarios. Or am I wrong?
No matter the scenario, if I'm still not at fault then still never. I brought up context because you asked if I'd find him apologising 'weak' or 'mollifying', it depends what he's apologising for
Re: Romance Section Chat Room VI by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 12, 2017
Victornezzar:

ow was ur day
Not bad thanks
Re: Romance Section Chat Room VI by Victornezzar: 8:00pm On Apr 12, 2017
1bkaye:

Not bad thanks
Hmmmm
so what's ur name
Re: Romance Section Chat Room VI by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 12, 2017
1bkaye:

No matter the scenario, if I'm still not at fault then still never. I brought up context because you asked if I'd find him apologising 'weak' or 'mollifying', it depends what he's apologising for
shocked shocked
You mean in some circumstances he may seem weak to you? Give me a scenario that would make you look at him so.

You are one tough girl.
Re: Romance Section Chat Room VI by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 12, 2017
Victornezzar:

Hmmmm
so what's ur name
1bkaye smiley
Hello! Anyone?
Vorpal:

shocked shocked
You mean in some circumstances he may seem weak to you? Give me a scenario that would make you look at him so.

You are one tough girl.
Lol it's not that I'm tough, hmm not so much weak as maybe an enabler, if I'm wrong or being irrational correct me with logic, don't just apologise to appease me, you get?

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Chat Room VI by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 12, 2017
1bkaye:

Lol it's not that I'm tough, hmm not so much weak as maybe an enabler, if I'm wrong or being irrational correct me with logic, don't just apologise to appease me, you get?

I get you.
Re: Romance Section Chat Room VI by Victornezzar: 9:01pm On Apr 12, 2017
1bkaye:

1bkaye smiley
lol
ur real name jare
Re: Romance Section Chat Room VI by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 12, 2017
Victornezzar:

lol
ur real name jare
Lol don't worry about that one

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram (pics) / Car Wash Where Ladies In Bikinis Wash Cars Opens In Kenya (Photos) / Why Did The prisoner Choose The Bread instead of the key?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.