Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,491 members, 7,978,614 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 11:24 AM

Delsu Postumite Post Ur Experience Here: - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Delsu Postumite Post Ur Experience Here: (529 Views)

DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student / Post Ur Waec Grades And Lets Celebrate Or Console You / Need Info On Ndu Admission? Click Here N Post Ur Questn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Delsu Postumite Post Ur Experience Here: by beckyomas(f): 8:49am On Sep 11, 2011
wrote mine in BMS ext. after much hell, dont know wat to say really, the school was so bleeped up, not well organised at all, imagine people fainting nd dying all in the name of looking for their names and hall nd number, i grade their organization zero. thats not all, the supposed one hour that was to be used was sometin else, if our halls nd nuber was displayed in the form during processing i think all dis drama would av been avoided nd the next tin , start now, 15min remaining, 5min remaining, now pens up, haba! all this happened under just 30mins, its only God that can help us,
Re: Delsu Postumite Post Ur Experience Here: by naijalodge(m): 10:59am On Sep 11, 2011
beckyomas:

wrote mine in BMS ext. after much hell, dont know wat to say really, the school was so bleeped up, not well organised at all, imagine people fainting nd dying all in the name of looking for their names and hall nd number, i grade their organization zero. thats not all, the supposed one hour that was to be used was sometin else, if our halls nd nuber was displayed in the form during processing i think all dis drama would av been avoided nd the next tin , start now, 15min remaining, 5min remaining, now pens up, haba! all this happened under just 30mins, its only God that can help us,
chai!! My guy,you've said it all,i myself saw the incident happen when a guy fainted,and girl was like ''somebody is dying ooo,somebody is dying'',before some so called student nurses and doctor came to his rescue,it was as if we wher at the same place and maybe even thesame examination centre cause that was exactly what happened in mine,i think these is the most erratic and dumbest school i have ever seen,i woun't advise any of my friends to go to such a crap they call a school,

(1) (Reply)

Education Of Ignorance (hive Mind Mentality) / Pls If There Is Any Text Books Or Dictionary You Have Been Looking For / Advice To All Newly Admitted Candidates Into Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.