Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:52 AM

I’m Stepping Stone To Igbo Presidency, Atiku Vows - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Stepping Stone To Igbo Presidency, Atiku Vows (242 Views)

Wike Slams Atiku, Vows To Remain In PDP / Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC / I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Stepping Stone To Igbo Presidency, Atiku Vows by OGReporters: 10:49am On Feb 15, 2023
People's Democratic Party presidential candidate Atiku Abubakar on Tuesday asserted that the Igbo people could only produce Nigeria's president after he has had a shot in the office.

The former Vice President of Nigeria, who spoke in Enugu at his election campaign, said: “When I went to Enugu a few months ago for a town hall meeting, I told you that I would be the stepping stone to becoming president of Igbo. And I mean this statement.

“Whether from the South-East or South-South, I am going to make sure that an Igbo becomes President after me as President because the Igbo is a universal race. That’s why I chose an Igbo man from Delta as my running mate.

“As you can see, Nigeria is geared towards a PDP government. So, the next Federal Government is going to be formed by the PDP. I appeal to Enugu people to make sure that you remain in the PDP so that you be in the mainstream and be part of that government.”

He expressed …

See full details here:

https://opzygist.com.ng/local/politics/im-stepping-stone-to-igbo-presidency-says-atiku/

Re: I’m Stepping Stone To Igbo Presidency, Atiku Vows by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 10:50am On Feb 15, 2023
25th February will determine whether you're the stepping stone to Igbo Presidency or divine handiwork to have an Igbo President

1 Like

Re: I’m Stepping Stone To Igbo Presidency, Atiku Vows by seunlayi(m): 10:55am On Feb 15, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
25th February will determine whether you're the stepping stone to Igbo Presidency or divine handiwork to have an Igbo President
he is.
Re: I’m Stepping Stone To Igbo Presidency, Atiku Vows by cicero(m): 11:06am On Feb 15, 2023
Liar

1 Like

Re: I’m Stepping Stone To Igbo Presidency, Atiku Vows by Emperor5(m): 11:10am On Feb 15, 2023
Atiku rein his political career as at the time in 2015 when he joined Apc to support buhari against Jonathan.
He can never be a president of Nigeria again because there is a lot of factors that may disqualify him ranging from region to age.
I believe in next 8yrs now by age atiku won't contest again...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dapo Abiodun Blows Hot, Reveals What He Will Do To People Rejecting Old Note / We Didn’t Authorize Banks To Collect Old N500 And N1,000 Banknotes – CBN / Chief Bode George, JANDOR Unites. "We Are Now United As One Undefeatable Entity"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.