Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,349 members, 7,888,119 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:48 PM

Femi Gbajabiamila Reveals Those Behind Fuel And Naira Notes Scarcity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Gbajabiamila Reveals Those Behind Fuel And Naira Notes Scarcity (217 Views)

Protests Rock Warri, Delta State Over Fuel Price Hike & New Naira Notes Scarcity / Protest In Ibadan Over Fuel Hike And Naira Notes Scarcity (Video) / Buhari Asks Nigerians To Give Him 7 Days To Resolve Naira Notes Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Gbajabiamila Reveals Those Behind Fuel And Naira Notes Scarcity by thenewsc: 11:11am On Feb 15, 2023
The Speaker of House of Representatives, Rt Hon Femi Gbajabiamila has revealed those who are behind naira and fuel scarcity. The speaker attributed the scarcity to the activities of saboteurs.

Speaking in Lagos State during the launch of an initiative called Gbaja Ride, Femi Gbajabiamila noted that the lingering scarcity of naira notes and the fuel crisis were carefully contrived by some elements to destroy the successes of President Muhammadu Buhari-led administration.

He added that the House of Representatives was working hard to rescue Nigerians from the present hardships.

Gbajabiamila said, “As your representative and Speaker, I have a good understanding of the current hardships and discomfort being faced by many Nigerians, without exception to my constituents.

“The lower legislative chamber under my leadership has been on the side of the people, working tirelessly to rescue them from these difficulties”.

Gbajabiamila alleged that some elements had created a crisis around the policy of the naira redesign just to stop Bola Tinubu, the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential flagbearer, from winning this year’s presidential election.

https://www.thenews-chronicle.com/femi-gbajabiamila-reveals-those-behind-fuel-and-naira-notes-scarcity/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

follow us on Facebook for more
https://web.facebook.com/tncng

Follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/ThenewsC

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Reveals Those Behind Fuel And Naira Notes Scarcity by derecho(m): 11:13am On Feb 15, 2023
Tell us those who brought Buhari into power

All these guys take us for a f.ool

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Reveals Those Behind Fuel And Naira Notes Scarcity by rexel99: 11:16am On Feb 15, 2023
derecho:
Tell us those who brought Buhari into power

All these guys take us for a f.ool

My broda. I tire. Na Nigerians you go blame Sha
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Reveals Those Behind Fuel And Naira Notes Scarcity by quinox947: 11:34am On Feb 15, 2023
Why are these ones afraid to point Buhari as the cause?
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Reveals Those Behind Fuel And Naira Notes Scarcity by apstemma(m): 11:41am On Feb 15, 2023
Go back to history, in 1984 when my dad was still in the military, I remember that Buhari was the head of states, he changed the color of naira and asked Nigerians to bring their old naira notes between two weeks. Now again the same man has changed our nails and asked us to bring the old naira notes between 3 months.
All this happening is not a mistake but a strategic plan to cause mayhem....

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Sanwo-olu Warns Against Rejection Of Old Naira Notes / The Economist: Peter Obi On Why He Is Running To Be Nigeria’s President / Ebubeagu Will Not Be Part Of Election Security – Imo CP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.