Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,055 members, 7,896,472 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 02:37 PM

Miracle No Dey Tire Jesus���� - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Miracle No Dey Tire Jesus���� (260 Views)

Nigerians React To Miracle & Nina's Sex Scene On Big Brother Naija / BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Have Sex 'Birthday Sex Gift" / #BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Kiss & Romance In The Shower (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miracle No Dey Tire Jesus���� by Mhztablessed(m): 1:07pm On Feb 15, 2023
Hello fans, there's this trending comedy that will make you laugh and pollute the air unknowingly. Kindly click on the link below to watch. Please don't forget to follow my page if this is the first time watching my skit, and also Like, Comment, and share my Videos. Below is the link to the video👇👇👇

https://www.facebook.com/100086472346373/posts/pfbid0WgoJ9kNVtbc7VC61d521hUG9xNkZBWbFxam23gVnUayDwXHFpZ1HLsuLQZsw1DLYl/?sfnsn=mo

(1) (Reply)

/ (VIDEO) Hotel Staff Finally Received Davido Promised $10k After Returning $70k / Bbnaija All-star:Who Will Be The 1st Person To Be Evicted?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.