Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,702 members, 7,979,396 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 07:46 AM

Omolola Olajumoke Oluyemi : Biography, Career Net worth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omolola Olajumoke Oluyemi : Biography, Career Net worth (377 Views)

Oluwatobiloba Falana And Olajumoke Orisaguna In Wedding Photoshoot / Olajumoke Orisaguna Slams Follower Over 'Artiste' / Olajumoke Orisaguna Shares Photo Of Her Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omolola Olajumoke Oluyemi : Biography, Career Net worth by ekeibiduntv(m): 1:28pm On Feb 15, 2023
Multi-talented Nigerian actress, poet and producer
Omolola Olajumoke Oluyemi also known as Lolistika has revealed tthe reason for comparison between her and veteran actress Sola Sobowale.

She is a celebrated Nollywood actress with an interesting journey who has been in the industry for some time now.

Through her great performance in the movies she featured people famously refer to her as POP, Mamasupa and Lolistika.

Her Background

Omolala Olajumoke Oluyemi grew up in the ancient city of Ibadan in Oyo state.

Career

The first movie she acted was married at eleven a movie she produced.

According to her, she came into the movie industry through self discovery.

The early stage of her career as a producer, she struggled with coping with cast and crew.

WHO WAS THE FIRST PERSON TO BELIEVE IN YOU? My family

What’s the inspiration behind your movie the Sefinat? agony of girl child around you and I .

What other project are you working on ? I'm working on Iyunade ( THE TALES OF A BLIND PRINCESS)

AS A PRODUCER, WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON MOVIE PRODUCTION IN NIGERIA?
 Movie production requires time and funds . A lot of our jobs are always produce in haste to cut down on cost, which is the major course of poor production.

IF YOU A TO COLLABORATE ANY ARTISTE, WHO WOULD THAT BE AND WHY?
Madam Sola sobowale, because are movie character is my reality 🙈

Is IT TRUe That We Have More Unprofessional Actors Than Professional Ones in the Movie Industry? Yes

What Effort are the veterans putting up to sanitize the industry? They are really trying.

What are your thoughts on pay per role? Not good enough

DO YOU ENGAGE IN ANY BUSINESS ASIDE  ACTING? I sell wears, jewelry and other accessories.
HOW DO YOU UNWIND?
I listen to good music.
DON YOU THINK OTHER ARTISTS MAY SEE YOU AS SNOBBISH IF Y DON'T COLLABORATE WITH ANYONE? I hardly cares of what people think of me.

Actress Omolola Oluyemi Explains Why People Call Her Sola Sobowale

https://ekeibiduntv.com/actress-omolola-oluyemi-explains-why-people-call-her-sola-sobowale/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

South Africa Rapper AKA Was Laid To Rest Today "RIP / “who Get God No Dey Carry Last”: Portable Is Excited As He Launches His New Car / Nigeria Celebrities Especially The Yorubas Dont Know Their Worth Shame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.