Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,121 members, 7,943,058 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 12:54 AM

Rinu: Scarcity Of Naira Is Only Going To Help Politicians Buy Votes - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rinu: Scarcity Of Naira Is Only Going To Help Politicians Buy Votes (28016 Views)

Primaries: Politicians Buy Up Fuel, Hotels Booked Out For Delegates / Two Oyo State Monarchs Claim To Help Politicians Win Elections With Juju / EFCC Reacts To Claims That It Is Only Going After Christian PDP Public Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rinu: Scarcity Of Naira Is Only Going To Help Politicians Buy Votes by latiephwald(m): 3:28pm On Feb 15, 2023
kingthreat:

Don't mind that midget, she doesn't think above her height

Look at you sad sad Na so you go dey abuse people online not knowing that their relative may be members of this forum. Who in your family has even done what she did for this nation? Do you know what she encountered after the Lekki massacre? If Na you, you go don run Comot for naija.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rinu: Scarcity Of Naira Is Only Going To Help Politicians Buy Votes by tamdun: 3:30pm On Feb 15, 2023
07kjb:

Unintelligent people wants to whine intelligent ones

Since the policy is anti PEOPLE why don't u vote out the GOVERNMENT in power,,,u want to shift your blames unintelligently to MR.OBI
MAKE UNA GO BUY SENSE

MEAN WHILE VOTE PETER OBI
This is exactly what u wanted right,u want people to suffer because u want us to vote ur candidate right ?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rinu: Scarcity Of Naira Is Only Going To Help Politicians Buy Votes by UncommonLogic: 3:31pm On Feb 15, 2023
07kjb:

Unintelligent people wants to whine intelligent ones

Since the policy is anti PEOPLE why don't u vote out the GOVERNMENT in power,,,u want to shift your blames unintelligently to MR.OBI
MAKE UNA GO BUY SENSE

MEAN WHILE VOTE PETER OBI

I beg is Buhari running again? Is Buhari on the election ballot paper? NO
Who is against the policy today- Tinubu
Who support the policy - Obi and Co.

You want me to vote for a guy who supports a bad policy just because he's on a different party but vote against Tinubu who is against the bad policy just because he in the govts parry.
Does that really make any logical sense to you.
Na juju be that for real.

Pls try to use your small brain once in a while ok.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rinu: Scarcity Of Naira Is Only Going To Help Politicians Buy Votes by Chineduawka: 3:36pm On Feb 15, 2023
07kjb:

U are the daft one here

You started raining abuses.. when the fact is clearly out for you to see

1 Like

Re: Rinu: Scarcity Of Naira Is Only Going To Help Politicians Buy Votes by Ndubuisipaul1: 3:36pm On Feb 15, 2023
Hopium:
cheesy Jungle don dey mature small small.

When they were making noise about how Buhari is punishing Tinubu to stop him from buying vote, they didn't think in this direction. They were suffering the cash and fuel scarcity in real life, but will come online to rejoice because Tinubu is going to lose the election. That delusional satisfaction and pending reward far outweigh the suffering, depression, and hunger waving across the nation. In their small and feeble mind, the pain and anguish they themselves are experiencing (including their parents in the village, their neighbors, loved ones, friends, and colleagues) is worth it so far Obi is coasting to victory.

Jungle don dey mature.

Only a naïve and inexperience mind - that doesn't know how the real world works - would think a person like Asiwaju can't access the new notes for vote buying. When people say Obi followers are dense, they're right. Very right. The mystery is that majority of his fan base are schooled but seeing how they think would make you pity the hard earned money their parents wasted sending them to school.

To every dull obidient other there who still think the naira scarcity is working in the favour of their principal, get it into your skull that aside the relative ease politicians now have to buy votes on the 25th, the apex danger of all is the possibility of the election not holding and an interim government being installed. Asiwaju tried to redirect your minds towards the things that matter, but you called him all sort of names.

INEC is already complaining of cash scarcity. What happens if they can't get cash to mobilize their ad-staff? I've read some mumu takes today about how INEC doesn't need cash to carry out their responsibility. Many people need to get their brain checked. I fear for the future of this country. We have so many illiterates who only went to school but failed to be educated. Full adults in their 50s, 40s, 30s who doesn't how the world works; have no clue about the nation's electoral process; zero clue about national politics; people who have substituted social media raves with critical thinking. These are people who have passed on their genes or getting prepared to. cheesy

I'm not doomposting nor praying for this to happen: The supreme court judgement only put Nigerians into more confusion. The CBN has rendered old notes illegal, banks are rejecting it, filling stations are rejecting it, people have started to reject too. BUT there's no new cash in circulation. Nigerians are in a limbo with no where to face. The commander-in-chief is silent. CBN is not obeying court orders.

From now until election, we will see many protests and riots. I don't see how this election won't be postponed. I don't. And when this happen, print it in your brain that Jagaban is not your enemy. He voiced out, warned us of impending dangers, even gave the CBN solution.

Your enemy is Buhari and by some extension Emefiele (that one will end up in jail one way or the other).

So have come to terms that Tinubu is a thief who will use what he stole from Nigerians to buy vote ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rinu: Scarcity Of Naira Is Only Going To Help Politicians Buy Votes by brutal1(m): 3:38pm On Feb 15, 2023
E go backfire grin cheesy when there is no cash ...when money is offered they will jump at it grin for everybody wey don support this move you are mad angry
Hopium:

https://twitter.com/SavvyRinu/status/1625774889868177408

1 Like

Re: Rinu: Scarcity Of Naira Is Only Going To Help Politicians Buy Votes by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 15, 2023
jmoore:

Just to hurt Buhari? Buhari is the president of Nigeria who employed Emefiele and Emefiele is doing what Buhari told him. Same thing Buhari did in 1984.

Did you flush your brain down the toilet before posting this rubbish?

Most of you Tinubu/APC supporters reason from your anus. Rather than blame your Messiah, Buhari, you are attacking a region.

Don't mind the buffoons!

Somehow they're conveniently deflecting blames from the table of their Fulani god who's the President and using Emefiele as the scapegoat, as if we all don't know that the CBN boss is answerable to the Daura failure.

Imagine APC and Tinubu supporters claiming an imaginary cabal is responsible for the economic sabotage and fuel crisis, when they've consistently maintained in times past, that Buhari is capably in charge of his Government. Why's the narrative changing today?
Re: Rinu: Scarcity Of Naira Is Only Going To Help Politicians Buy Votes by brutal1(m): 3:41pm On Feb 15, 2023
In Olamide's voice They dont know grin Èpà ńpa ara ẹ̀ ó lóun ńp'ajá. Bájá bá kú yóò wà láyé
Ndubuisipaul1:

So have come to terms that Tinubu is a thief who will use what he stole from Nigerians to buy vote ?
Re: Rinu: Scarcity Of Naira Is Only Going To Help Politicians Buy Votes by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 3:43pm On Feb 15, 2023
Hopium:

When they were making noise about how Buhari is punishing Tinubu to stop him from buying vote, they didn't think in this direction. They were suffering the cash and fuel scarcity in real life, but will come online to rejoice because Tinubu is going to lose the election. That delusional satisfaction and pending reward far outweigh the suffering, depression, and hunger waving across the nation. In their small and feeble mind, the pain and anguish they themselves are experiencing (including their parents in the village, their neighbors, loved ones, friends, and colleagues) is worth it so far Obi is coasting to victory.

Jungle don dey mature.

Only a naïve and inexperience mind - that doesn't know how the real world works - would think a person like Asiwaju can't access the new notes for vote buying. When people say Obi followers are dense, they're right. Very right. The mystery is that majority of his fan base are schooled but seeing how they think would make you pity the hard earned money their parents wasted sending them to school.

To every dull obidient out there who still think the naira scarcity is working in the favour of their principal, get it into your skull that aside the relative ease politicians now have to buy votes on the 25th, the apex danger of all is the possibility of the election not holding and an interim government being installed. Asiwaju tried to redirect your minds towards the things that matter, but you called him all sort of names.

INEC is already complaining of cash scarcity. What happens if they can't get cash to mobilize their ad-hoc staff? I've read some mumu takes today about how INEC doesn't need cash to carry out their responsibility. Many people need to get their brain checked. I fear for the future of this country. We have so many illiterates who only went to school but failed to be educated. Full adults in their 50s, 40s, 30s who doesn't how the world works; have no clue about the nation's electoral process; zero clue about national politics; people who have substituted social media raves with critical thinking. These are people who have passed on their genes or getting prepared to. cheesy

I'm not doomposting nor praying for this to happen: The supreme court judgement only put Nigerians into more confusion. The CBN has rendered old notes illegal, banks are rejecting it, filling stations are rejecting it, people have started to reject too. BUT there's no new cash in circulation. Nigerians are in a limbo with no where to face. The commander-in-chief is silent. CBN is not obeying court orders.

From now until election, we will see many protests and riots. I don't see how this election won't be postponed. I don't. And when this happen, print it in your brain that Jagaban is not your enemy. He voiced out, warned us of impending dangers, even gave the CBN solution.

Your enemy is Buhari and by some extension Emefiele (that one will end up in jail one way or the other).
Wetin concern Obi and naira swap... are you normal at all??
Re: Rinu: Scarcity Of Naira Is Only Going To Help Politicians Buy Votes by 07kjb: 3:44pm On Feb 15, 2023
tamdun:

This is exactly what u wanted right,u want people to suffer because u want us to vote ur candidate right ?

Is APC not the GOVERNMENT in power?
Re: Rinu: Scarcity Of Naira Is Only Going To Help Politicians Buy Votes by 07kjb: 3:47pm On Feb 15, 2023
UncommonLogic:

I beg is Buhari running again? Is Buhari on the election ballot paper? NO
Who is against the policy today- Tinubu
Who support the policy - Obi and Co.

You want me to vote for a guy who supports a bad policy just because he's on a different party but vote against Tinubu who is against the bad policy just because he in the govts parry.
Does that really make any logical sense to you.
Na juju be that for real.

Pls try to use your small brain once in a while ok.

I guess u don't know what a political party means

Let me help you, political party is a group of people with the same ideology looking for ways to capture political power

Now try and reason fine
Re: Rinu: Scarcity Of Naira Is Only Going To Help Politicians Buy Votes by Bundaweber: 3:48pm On Feb 15, 2023
Hendrixky:
And you think efcc, icpc and dss will fold their hands

Information reaching me says

This people will be on every polling unit that day

Dey play. So we have over 144000 icpc and efcc staff?
Re: Rinu: Scarcity Of Naira Is Only Going To Help Politicians Buy Votes by Babastrong(m): 3:55pm On Feb 15, 2023
[quote author=tamdun post=120929799]Only one region is supporting this cashless nonsense but am not surprised,same people killed dora Akunyili husband,killed their house of Rep member,killed their monarch,killed husband and wife and even removed the private part of the woman,they kill their own people just to hurt buhari,am sure y'all know the people am talking about [ Flat heads and Yam legs.]
Re: Rinu: Scarcity Of Naira Is Only Going To Help Politicians Buy Votes by citygarden(m): 3:55pm On Feb 15, 2023
Rinu is a yoruba girl with iPod brain mentality, that is the reason she always reason and support them

Wildkat02:

U mean Rinu is now igbo? There’s nothing u people won’t say because of igbos. Mugu!!
Re: Rinu: Scarcity Of Naira Is Only Going To Help Politicians Buy Votes by Dwizeone: 3:56pm On Feb 15, 2023
backnbeta:
That's the reality on ground. My students are all saying they are ready to vote for anyone that gives out new naira notes. It's time for polithiefcians to dangle scarce naira notes before the people undecided

I expect you to educate them to dissuade from doing that, it’s four years we’re talking about here
Re: Rinu: Scarcity Of Naira Is Only Going To Help Politicians Buy Votes by Wildkat02: 4:02pm On Feb 15, 2023
citygarden:

Rinu is a yoruba girl with iPod brain mentality, that is the reason she always reason and support them

Funny urchins. Anyone who doesn’t support Tilumbu is suddenly Igbo or ipob supporter, clowns 🤡 🤡

Ur wailing has just begun
Re: Rinu: Scarcity Of Naira Is Only Going To Help Politicians Buy Votes by Lionstep: 4:03pm On Feb 15, 2023
The only enemy skull miners think they've in Nigeria is ipob, they can't just think straight at all everything is ipob

1 Like

Re: Rinu: Scarcity Of Naira Is Only Going To Help Politicians Buy Votes by Connected1: 4:05pm On Feb 15, 2023
UncommonLogic:

I was equally surprised. He should have said the policy is against the masses and he would have won more minds. But he's not smart enough to know where to stand on issues.
Now Tinubu is the main one against this policy and it will only help Tinubu at the end of the day.
Instead of talking about APc failures, Naira policy is now the main issue and Tinubu has made it clear that he's against the policy. Smart man.
This will also just make it easier for Tinubu to buy election if that's what he wants to do as they claim.
The policy has only helped him Instead of hurting him.
Keep Quiet my friend.

You speak like an illiterate, ranting with poor knowledge of situation on ground, only illiterates like you will be overwhelmed.
Re: Rinu: Scarcity Of Naira Is Only Going To Help Politicians Buy Votes by johnfem321: 4:05pm On Feb 15, 2023
My country Nigeria.. an extreme capitalist and greedy country.. a country where everything is about money… a country with low moral value... a country where the church mostly preach about money and prosperity.. a country where the distance between the rich and poor is high.. a country with high unemployment , a country with high crime rate.. a country with high level of illiteracy.. a country where they is no rule of law… a country where parent steal From children and children still from parent .. a country where friend betray friend for money.. a country where people can kill each other for just 2k.. a country of urgent 2k ladies.. a country where it normal for most ladies to sell themselves for money.. a country of yahoo boys and girl .. if people can sell theirs body for money.. what will make them not just press their finger for money? If people will steal and kill for money .. what will make them not just press their finger for money.. Money talks.. Nigerian heart and vote belongs to the Highest bidder.. Like portable will say If you no get money near wall..
Re: Rinu: Scarcity Of Naira Is Only Going To Help Politicians Buy Votes by Gboom: 4:09pm On Feb 15, 2023
jmoore:

Just to hurt Buhari? Buhari is the president of Nigeria who employed Emefiele and Emefiele is doing what Buhari told him. Same thing Buhari did in 1984.

Did you flush your brain down the toilet before posting this rubbish?

Most of you Tinubu/APC supporters reason from your anus. Rather than blame your Messiah, Buhari, you are attacking a region.
I don't know your age but in 1984 you are talking about is different from now. Then it was cash swap i.e bring your old notes collect new ones.
I remembered some of our street bros who were banker then were helping people in the neighborhood for that cash swap.
The one Emefiele is doing now is seizure and not swap.

Mind you they are helping the politicians to buy votes because if hunger nack your belle and your enemies present food to you, you go praise am sharp sharp
Re: Rinu: Scarcity Of Naira Is Only Going To Help Politicians Buy Votes by alcuin(m): 4:11pm On Feb 15, 2023
Hendrixky:

And you think these ones cannot be bribed?

It's like you guys are new to Nigeria.
Re: Rinu: Scarcity Of Naira Is Only Going To Help Politicians Buy Votes by AmotekunSW: 4:27pm On Feb 15, 2023
PHIPEX:
How much new notes do they have to share? Whatever they have now is insignificant to what they planned and budgeted for

Vote buying used to be 10k. Now, people will collect 1k.

2 Likes

Re: Rinu: Scarcity Of Naira Is Only Going To Help Politicians Buy Votes by Parachoko: 4:27pm On Feb 15, 2023
07kjb:
Most of you are plain stupid

The total money in circulation in NIGERIA was about #3.7trillion or thereabout,

It was discovered that 65% of this monies are in the hands of few politicians,not only in their hands but out of bank as well, hence the currency redesign to mop up the monies. is that a wrong policy?

I still maintain that the major problem of NIGERIA is illiteracy even the ones that went to school majority of them are half baked

Make una no vote right stupid people
So why people no fit dey withdraw money like this?
Re: Rinu: Scarcity Of Naira Is Only Going To Help Politicians Buy Votes by Truthdeypain: 4:29pm On Feb 15, 2023
Hopium:

Jungle don dey mature.

To every dull obidient out there who still think the naira scarcity is working in the favour of their principal, get it into your skull that aside the relative ease politicians now have to buy votes on the 25th, the apex danger of all is the possibility of the election not holding and an interim government being installed. Asiwaju tried to redirect your minds towards the things that matter, but you called him all sort of names.

INEC is already complaining of cash scarcity. What happens if they can't get cash to mobilize their ad-hoc staff? I've read some mumu takes today about how INEC doesn't need cash to carry out their responsibility. Many people need to get their brain checked. I fear for the future of this country. We have so many illiterates who only went to school but failed to be educated. Full adults in their 50s, 40s, 30s who doesn't how the world works; have no clue about the nation's electoral process; zero clue about national politics; people who have substituted social media raves with critical thinking. These are people who have passed on their genes or getting prepared to. cheesy

Abeg shift! Mumu!
Re: Rinu: Scarcity Of Naira Is Only Going To Help Politicians Buy Votes by pacespot(m): 4:34pm On Feb 15, 2023
The real problems of this scarcity of Naira notes are the banks. The CBN stipulated after the cash swap policy that the maximum daily withdrawal is N40k, how come some politicians are having hundreds of millions of these Naira notes to share to their supporters. Had the banks complied with the directive by CBN, there would have shortage of cash for their customers.

But unfortunately, the banks are hoarding these new notes and selling them to politicians. I am happy that some of them are now suffering the consequence of their greed with their buildings being set ablaze in ongoing protests.
Re: Rinu: Scarcity Of Naira Is Only Going To Help Politicians Buy Votes by Hopium: 4:34pm On Feb 15, 2023
Truthdeypain:

Abeg shift! Mumu!

Truth dey pain cheesy
Re: Rinu: Scarcity Of Naira Is Only Going To Help Politicians Buy Votes by Minjim: 4:35pm On Feb 15, 2023
Malory:
Sharap. Rinu is a patriot.

All Obi supporters aren't patriot.

They don't care if Nigeria burn, as long as Peter Obi becomes president
Re: Rinu: Scarcity Of Naira Is Only Going To Help Politicians Buy Votes by Hopium: 4:36pm On Feb 15, 2023
AmotekunSW:

Vote buying used to be 10k. Now, people will collect 1k.

You dey mind them. Politicians no go even beg anyone to sell their votes. cheesy
Re: Rinu: Scarcity Of Naira Is Only Going To Help Politicians Buy Votes by Truthdeypain: 4:44pm On Feb 15, 2023
tamdun:
Only one region is supporting this cashless nonsense but am not surprised,same people killed dora Akunyili husband,killed their house of Rep member,killed their monarch,killed husband and wife and even removed the private part of the woman,they kill their own people just to hurt buhari,am sure y'all know the people am talking about

Only one region is hell bent on continuing Buharis legacy. That's the region responsible for the owo massacre. They had to spill the blood of their fellow tribesmen in the church of God as a dying minuite tactic to ensure Tinubu secures the APC ticket. The blood of OWO Massacre victims is still crying and pointing their fingers at their brothers who slaughtered them in the bid to secure TINUBUS victory using it as a blackmail.

Oloriburuku ofo!
Re: Rinu: Scarcity Of Naira Is Only Going To Help Politicians Buy Votes by Osidazz19: 4:46pm On Feb 15, 2023
ronalmagic10:
Pls shut up. It will make Tinubu suffer so don't say anything contrary before zombiediots attack you

I've made enough screenshots, in two weeks time you will start hearing Biafra or death

They will soon start writing petition to the supreme court they're insulting today and to fifa, us, UK and others

FIFA too? What about UEFA? They are dumb as fvck. grin grin grin
Re: Rinu: Scarcity Of Naira Is Only Going To Help Politicians Buy Votes by Hussein035: 4:47pm On Feb 15, 2023
Hendrixky:

They will only be in polling units in cities where people hardly come out to vote, they cannot be in deep villages where vote will be bought seemlessly
Re: Rinu: Scarcity Of Naira Is Only Going To Help Politicians Buy Votes by Menclothing: 4:48pm On Feb 15, 2023
All the politicians have hoard cash this Election is for the biggest spender since bvas is working

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys / Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) / Why Is Kwankwaso Not Holding Rallies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.