Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,956 members, 7,906,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:19 PM

“you No Get Money”: Nigerian Lady Embarrasses Man As She Rejects His Proposal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “you No Get Money”: Nigerian Lady Embarrasses Man As She Rejects His Proposal (815 Views)

Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal / Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash / Lady Embarrasses Man In Public Over N5K Payment In Anambra State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“you No Get Money”: Nigerian Lady Embarrasses Man As She Rejects His Proposal by OGReporters: 6:23pm On Feb 15, 2023
On Valentine’s Day, a young man’s marriage proposal was humiliated by a Nigerian woman who turned it no.

The incident, which took place on the grounds of Babcock University in Ilishan-Remo, Ogun State, was captured in a popular TikTok video. The lady declined the offer. TikTok The man in the video proposed to the woman while kneeling down and holding out his hand with a ring in it.

She firmly declined while making fun of him and embarrassing him. She claimed he is not attractive, financially secure, or on a par with her.

She snatched the ring from him and tossed it at him, scattering a boxed gift he had brought for her as well. A large...

See more details here:

https://opzygist.com.ng/lifestyles/you-no-get-money-nigerian-lady-embarrasses-man-as-she-rejects-his-proposal-on-valentines-day-in-video-2/

Re: “you No Get Money”: Nigerian Lady Embarrasses Man As She Rejects His Proposal by muyico(m): 6:31pm On Feb 15, 2023
Skitz
Re: “you No Get Money”: Nigerian Lady Embarrasses Man As She Rejects His Proposal by muyico(m): 6:32pm On Feb 15, 2023
stage play!
Re: “you No Get Money”: Nigerian Lady Embarrasses Man As She Rejects His Proposal by Caramia2020(m): 10:31pm On Feb 15, 2023
Na skit jo

(1) (Reply)

No More Wasting My Life,time To Focus On My Talent.nairalanders Rate My Art Work / Everything You Need To Know About Being A Simp And How To Stop Being One. / Bad News, We Can't Afford To Stay In Rumiebekwe Housing Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.