Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,861 members, 7,872,859 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:36 AM

APC Supporters With Tinubus Logo On Their Caps Advising Me To Vote PETER OBI. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Supporters With Tinubus Logo On Their Caps Advising Me To Vote PETER OBI. (785 Views)

Adeleke Entertains Supporters With Drumming Skills (Video/Photos) / Tinubu Admiring The PDP Logo On Atiku’s Outfit / The Moment Tinubu Admired PDP Logo On Atiku's Cloth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Supporters With Tinubus Logo On Their Caps Advising Me To Vote PETER OBI. by Obidient1: 6:27pm On Feb 15, 2023
I was surprised yesterday seeing APC Supporters wearing Tinubus cap with his logo on it Seriously advising every one of us there to vote PETER OBI.
Honestly Tinubu needs to look back because many following him are all after his money not voting him.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Supporters With Tinubus Logo On Their Caps Advising Me To Vote PETER OBI. by Luckylife(m): 6:37pm On Feb 15, 2023
They are only interested in his bullion van . I know many guys that was giving 2000 to come out in stadium to sing Tinubu praise but never think of him worthy of their votes.

4 Likes

Re: APC Supporters With Tinubus Logo On Their Caps Advising Me To Vote PETER OBI. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 15, 2023
I had a video shot from the crowd in a rally where Tinubu was speaking and the supposed crowd were laughing at him. At a point, in one of the gaffes, some people in the crowd and the police men were laughing together. Yet, they were the crowd the apc boast of.

4 Likes

Re: APC Supporters With Tinubus Logo On Their Caps Advising Me To Vote PETER OBI. by Penguin2: 6:47pm On Feb 15, 2023
Obidient1:
I was surprised yesterday seeing APC Supporters wearing Tinubus cap with his logo on it Seriously advising every one of us there to vote PETER OBI.
Honestly Tinubu needs to look back because many following him are all after his money not voting him.

Where did this happen?🤔
Re: APC Supporters With Tinubus Logo On Their Caps Advising Me To Vote PETER OBI. by Adaran: 6:53pm On Feb 15, 2023
Fake news from enemy of Yorubas. Tinubu, you are the next president of Nigeria by the grace of God

4 Likes

Re: APC Supporters With Tinubus Logo On Their Caps Advising Me To Vote PETER OBI. by SHINJA: 6:56pm On Feb 15, 2023
Adaran:
Fake news from enemy of Yorubas. Tinubu, you are the next president of Nigeria by the grace of God

Which of the yoruba's support tinubu?

We Yoruba Christians don't give a Bleep about tinubu..

Only yoruba Muslim cares about him grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Supporters With Tinubus Logo On Their Caps Advising Me To Vote PETER OBI. by SaintNegro77: 6:56pm On Feb 15, 2023
They are not seeing the handwritings on the wall.
Re: APC Supporters With Tinubus Logo On Their Caps Advising Me To Vote PETER OBI. by ImperialYoruba: 6:58pm On Feb 15, 2023
Obidient1:

Yinmu!

3 Likes

Re: APC Supporters With Tinubus Logo On Their Caps Advising Me To Vote PETER OBI. by BATified2023: 7:14pm On Feb 15, 2023
Obidient1:
igbos n their formulated madness

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters With Tinubus Logo On Their Caps Advising Me To Vote PETER OBI. by BATified2023: 7:15pm On Feb 15, 2023
SHINJA:

Which of the yoruba's support tinubu?

We Yoruba Christians don't give a Bleep about tinubu..

Only yoruba Muslim cares about him grin
emeka

U igbos will b disgraced next week

2 Likes

Re: APC Supporters With Tinubus Logo On Their Caps Advising Me To Vote PETER OBI. by Viscuz: 7:15pm On Feb 15, 2023
BATified2023:
igbos n their formulated madness

No fura and ewedu .

Cry harder
Re: APC Supporters With Tinubus Logo On Their Caps Advising Me To Vote PETER OBI. by SHINJA: 7:15pm On Feb 15, 2023
BATified2023:
emeka

Me Igbo...okay na grin grin

Be like say u dey blind

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters With Tinubus Logo On Their Caps Advising Me To Vote PETER OBI. by Viscuz: 7:15pm On Feb 15, 2023
BATified2023:
emeka

This one no even know election date .

You get pvc so?

(1) (Reply)

Elections In Disrupted Pus In Lagos And Across Nigeria Will Be Rescheduled-inec / FCT LP Winning A Litmus Test For The Right Result / To Obidients: After Your Tears And Sorrow Please Embrace Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.