Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,986 members, 7,973,404 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 04:00 PM

I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. (19534 Views)

Who Can Help Tag Mod To Push This Important Thread To Fp? / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / This Boy Figured Out, I Can't Cook Or Clean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. by Templee333(m): 10:43am On Apr 12, 2023
AndrewTate:
Try mushrooms or search DMT!
mushrooms? How? Please explain this area i'm interested
Re: I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. by thestreets(m): 7:27pm On Apr 20, 2023

You are getting the terms wrong. No one answered any prayer. We live in a universe of potential. Our thoughts are waves that can be collapsed into particle form. What this means is that our thoughts create our reality. Normally, anything we want we can get. Spiritually advanced aliens can shift through dimensions because they've reached a level where they create just by thinking. When a human operates in a high consciousness, like the 5th dimension consciousness, anything he wants he can get. It doesn't matter whether he uses words or he just thinks it to being.

Now here is the twist. Not everyone can attain high dimension consciousness. For humans like this, they can channel a powerful consciousness to assist them. The consciousness can be good or it can be evil. One of the most powerful good consciousness in the universe is the Jesus Consciousness. It is 7th dimensional and hence very very powerful. One could also channel a very powerful evil consciousness. An example is the being called Lucifer or whatever its name is. This consciousness never helps unless it receives double what it has given. There are many other ones that exist in the astral plane and can be channeled.

When one channels these consciousnesses, whether the good or evil ones, they provide an energetic platform for your "prayers" to be transformed into reality.

permit me to engage you. I see every conflict that befall me in life in my dreams.This is #fact. My life has a cycle. i know when i get my stuffs. i am very spiritual but i dont go to church. i read mind and energy from humans. this has put me in very difficult situation many times because evil people find out and hate me. someone recently accused me of attacking her spiritually openly when we had a confrontation. my life works as if it has been programmed. i believe in God though but i have a unique way of praying which revolves around giving gratitude all the time and being very content with what i have and this makes me really happy.

Comprehending the nature of God is impossible.

1 Like

Re: I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. by 9182736455O1999(m): 10:10am On Apr 22, 2023

Weed in the right environment and around the right people can definitely increase one's vibration, even to the point of healing the physical body.

It's actually interesting when you consider the fact that alcohol does the opposite. Alcohol decreases your vibration and makes you more likely to commit evil or be used as a vessel to commit evil, yet alcohol is sold and advertised around the world, while weed is banned.

Humans are so ignorant sometimes it borders on stupidity.
Choi! This guy dey burst my brain.
Re: I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. by 9182736455O1999(m): 1:22pm On Apr 22, 2023

Low vibration entities are afraid of the name Jesus because when you channel that name, by calling it with 100% conviction of its power and not just out of fear, the consciousness appears as a big ball of light and immediately raises the vibration of the environment from which it is called. This causes the low vibration entities to flee because they can't survive in such a high vibration atmosphere

The entity told you to shut up because even though you didn't actually channel the Jesus consciousness, probably because you just called the name out of fear, it is might have been traumatized by the mention of the name in the past and experienced ptsd when you mentioned the name.
I am so filled with wonderment reading all these. Like how come i havn't come across this all these years?
Everything i've read from you is so apt and eventualy the truth. I would have loved to reach out to you but sadly this device i'm using is limiting me.
All i can say is well done and continue to do your work.
Re: I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. by Gotron: 10:50am On Jun 05, 2023
Templee333:
mushrooms? How? Please explain this area i'm interested

Check out psilocybin mushrooms, and other psychedelics.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Disadvantages Of Being A Virgin. / What's Your Relationship Status ? / Is This The Most Handsome Man On Earth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.