Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,262 members, 7,880,987 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:27 AM

MISCONCEPTION ABOUT THE APC CAMPAIGN IN RIVERS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MISCONCEPTION ABOUT THE APC CAMPAIGN IN RIVERS (967 Views)

Photos From APC Campaign In Kano Today / Ekiti Youths Hail Tinubu As He Arrives APC Campaign Grounds (VIDEO) / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MISCONCEPTION ABOUT THE APC CAMPAIGN IN RIVERS by Wainey: 9:40pm On Feb 15, 2023
Since i was present life in the rally, i have to address some misconception

Firstly, the campaign wasnt that scanty earlier around 10am, the stadium seats were 70-85% filled in the morning, but Tinubu kept us waiting and the sun wasnt friendly there4 most people left angrily.

secondly crowd was rented, almost 40% were yoruba to an extend they began speaking yoruba at the podium and crowd was responding, meanwhile we do not have much yoruba in rivers, meaning those were rented crowd

thirdly i cant say anything about those that left but from my observation,JAGABAN does not have supporters in rivers, you will notice how people began leaving the venue after the flag was given to Cole, they didnt even wait 4 tinubu speech, those present are mainly cole supporters, Tinubu might not get 25% here.

Furthermore,Tinubu didnt gaffe when he said rivers will be a forest of joy, his words were simple,he said "when i become president, he will bring development to rivers state, rivers ppl will be happy. Typing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MISCONCEPTION ABOUT THE APC CAMPAIGN IN RIVERS by Wainey: 9:43pm On Feb 15, 2023
he went further to say "rivers will become a forest of joy"

i have 4gotten what they call that but it should be a figure of speech i believe, and this has made me not to believe anything said against him.

lastly someone was asking who was that short woman that was everywhere like egyptian plague, she is Owas, the ambassador for "the frontiers for peace and unity". and i am that fine dark guy that was walking directly behind her.

2 Likes

Re: MISCONCEPTION ABOUT THE APC CAMPAIGN IN RIVERS by otipoju(m): 10:19pm On Feb 15, 2023
Tinubu can go to the Evil Forest and do whatever he wants with it. E no kwansain us.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MISCONCEPTION ABOUT THE APC CAMPAIGN IN RIVERS by PrinceOfLagos: 10:22pm On Feb 15, 2023
Wike don chop Tinubu money chop clean mouth grin

5 Likes

Re: MISCONCEPTION ABOUT THE APC CAMPAIGN IN RIVERS by Finesse247: 10:23pm On Feb 15, 2023
Owo massacre - No protest from APC and tinubu
Lekki tollgate massacre - No protest from APC and tinubu
Multiple Benue massacre - No protest from APC and tinubu
Southern Kaduna massacre - No protest from APC and tinubu

ASUU strike- no protest from Apc and tinubu
CBN deadline - massive protest from APC because their thieving governors are stuck with illicit cash

If you are educated and still you didn't notice this then your education is a waste

OR

APC made a monetary policy

- APC started complaining about it APC’s policy

- APC says APC has introduced this policy to stop APC from winning the election for APC

- APC went to court to stop APC’s policy

- APC politician is the CBN governor

- APC is the ruling party

- APC is the opposition party

- APC justices at Supreme Court tried to stop APC

- APC refused to obey APC’s court order.

- APC campaign slogan is Rescue mission.

- APC wants to rescue APC from APC.

- APC is currently on trial against APC.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MISCONCEPTION ABOUT THE APC CAMPAIGN IN RIVERS by wegevv: 10:30pm On Feb 15, 2023
Wainey:
Tinubu might not get 25% here.

Might? He has zero chance lol

In 2015 Jonathan’s PDP got 1.4 million votes in Rivers after Governor Chibuike Amaechi (rivers state Governor at the time) defected to APC and supported Buhari. You know how many votes Buhari got? Less than 80k grin

Wike isn’t even supporting Tinubu publicly. If you think Tinubu can hit 25% in Rivers because Wike is rumoured to be privately supporting him then I have a bridge to sell you.

PrinceOfLagos:
Wike don chop Tinubu money chop clean mouth grin

Bro! The fact that Wike and Rivers people have managed to get Tinubu to waste valuable time in the last few days of the election in a state where he has almost zero chance of getting 25% is surely one of the greatest storylines of this election

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MISCONCEPTION ABOUT THE APC CAMPAIGN IN RIVERS by RZArecta(m): 10:35pm On Feb 15, 2023
Tinubu supporters are always wicked and evil therefore I don't trust him
Re: MISCONCEPTION ABOUT THE APC CAMPAIGN IN RIVERS by SALLYBERRY01(m): 1:18pm On Feb 16, 2023
Rivers vote is between Obi and Atiku , Tinubu has no hopein Rivers and south east entirely

1 Like

Re: MISCONCEPTION ABOUT THE APC CAMPAIGN IN RIVERS by chrisxxx(m): 1:32pm On Feb 16, 2023
SALLYBERRY01:
Rivers vote is between Obi and Atiku , Tinubu has both in Rivers and south east entirely
Obi has Rivers vote. Àtiku may have between 70k to 100k votes. That is a good outing following the landmines Wike has buried all over for him
Tinubu will have between 40k to 60k votes mark this.
Re: MISCONCEPTION ABOUT THE APC CAMPAIGN IN RIVERS by rolams(m): 1:42pm On Feb 16, 2023
Op, I love you for being truthful! May God bless you beyond human comprehension.

1 Like

Re: MISCONCEPTION ABOUT THE APC CAMPAIGN IN RIVERS by SALLYBERRY01(m): 1:54pm On Feb 16, 2023
chrisxxx:

Obi has Rivers vote. Àtiku may have between 70k to 100k votes. That is a good outing following the landmines Wike has buried all over for him
Tinubu will have between 40k to 60k votes mark this.

Atiku might defeat Obi In rivers
Re: MISCONCEPTION ABOUT THE APC CAMPAIGN IN RIVERS by forgiveness: 2:17pm On Feb 16, 2023
Wainey:
Since i was present life in the rally, i have to address some misconception

Firstly, the campaign wasnt that scanty earlier around 10am, the stadium seats were 70-85% filled in the morning, but Tinubu kept us waiting and the sun wasnt friendly there4 most people left angrily.

secondly crowd was rented, almost 40% were yoruba to an extend they began speaking yoruba at the podium and crowd was responding, meanwhile we do not have much yoruba in rivers, meaning those were rented crowd

thirdly i cant say anything about those that left but from my observation,JAGABAN does not have supporters in rivers, you will notice how people began leaving the venue after the flag was given to Cole, they didnt even wait 4 tinubu speech, those present are mainly cole supporters, Tinubu might not get 25% here.

Furthermore,Tinubu didnt gaffe when he said rivers will be a forest of joy, his words were simple,he said "when i become president, he will bring development to rivers state, rivers ppl will be happy. Typing.

There are more than hundred of thousand SW indigenes in River state, especially P/H.
Re: MISCONCEPTION ABOUT THE APC CAMPAIGN IN RIVERS by chrisxxx(m): 2:39pm On Feb 16, 2023
SALLYBERRY01:

Atiku might defeat Obi In rivers
Not possible. Obi is the only person everyone has a common ground. Atiku men in Rivers State are not on ground. Omehia is a good man no doubt. But his followershíp dropped when he parted ways with Wike. Austiñ Opara may not even sway his family to vote Atiku. Chinyere igwe is a scalar quantity. Sekibo has been obscured all this while . Lee Meeba I do no know his holds in Ogoni land. But I strongly doubt his capacity. Farah has been left behind by his boys.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Trends As Pupils Put Up Their Hands For National Anthem,1 Carried A Stick / Seun, Why Does Thièfnubu Change To Tinubu? / On My Way Going For Elections, A Bus Driver Crashed Into My Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.