Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,899 members, 7,933,321 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 01:48 AM

Jigawa Rally: Atiku’s Convoy Spent Hours On The Road Due To Crowd Of Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jigawa Rally: Atiku’s Convoy Spent Hours On The Road Due To Crowd Of Supporters (589 Views)

Kaduna Rally: Atiku Arrives At Venue After Struggling Due To Large Crowd (Video) / Just Landed In Gombe, Is This A Wedding Or Rally? - Atiku Asks / EFCC Goes After Sule Lamido After Atiku's Jigawa Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jigawa Rally: Atiku’s Convoy Spent Hours On The Road Due To Crowd Of Supporters by FuckFuckPastor: 9:51pm On Feb 15, 2023

Re: Jigawa Rally: Atiku’s Convoy Spent Hours On The Road Due To Crowd Of Supporters by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 15, 2023
The love is too much . Mindlog if your village people still holding you at this point then I have washed my hand komot for your case. Your case needs divine intervention
Re: Jigawa Rally: Atiku’s Convoy Spent Hours On The Road Due To Crowd Of Supporters by FuckFuckPastor: 10:15pm On Feb 15, 2023
Re: Jigawa Rally: Atiku’s Convoy Spent Hours On The Road Due To Crowd Of Supporters by Lelelalalele: 10:34pm On Feb 15, 2023
Mehn, Jigawa shocked me! I didn't expect the crowd to be this massive! Too much!

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Rally: Atiku’s Convoy Spent Hours On The Road Due To Crowd Of Supporters by Chinjo2: 11:05pm On Feb 15, 2023
One thing I know is that, for every vite Atiku looses in rivers State, he will get double of it in the north. Wike is just deceiving himself.

2 Likes

Re: Jigawa Rally: Atiku’s Convoy Spent Hours On The Road Due To Crowd Of Supporters by EarlierDawn: 11:45pm On Feb 15, 2023
Chinjo2:
One thing I know is that, for every vite Atiku looses in rivers State, he will get double of it in the north. Wike is just deceiving himself.

Fact!

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Rally: Atiku’s Convoy Spent Hours On The Road Due To Crowd Of Supporters by 9jahotblog: 1:13am On Feb 16, 2023
No doubt Atiku Abubakar wins February 25th presidential poll. Congratulations 🎉 to the incoming President Atiku Abubakar in advance, congratulations 🎉 to Pdp 🙏🏆🎉❤️✌️
Re: Jigawa Rally: Atiku’s Convoy Spent Hours On The Road Due To Crowd Of Supporters by Lelelalalele: 6:50am On Feb 16, 2023
Massive! Atiku is killing it in the North!
Re: Jigawa Rally: Atiku’s Convoy Spent Hours On The Road Due To Crowd Of Supporters by Dmano: 7:04am On Feb 16, 2023
Some people are doing poll in their back yard and will come up two say Obi is leading, once Atiku wins the north he is just looking for 25% from 5 state in the South which is available in the south South, so let nobody deceive you that there is any other one apart from Atiku
Re: Jigawa Rally: Atiku’s Convoy Spent Hours On The Road Due To Crowd Of Supporters by austinvsb: 7:04am On Feb 16, 2023
Atiku is just deceiving himself. If another Fulani takes over after Buhari, you might as well say goodbye to Nigeria.

Southeast will 100% renew their Biafra agitation and Southwest governors showed a glimpse of what is to come with the way they ordered banks to disagree with FG and Emefiele's CBN policy.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are APC Fanboys Not Creating Antibuhari Threads? / Winners Bishop Oyedepo Tells Nigerians Presidential Candidate To Vote For “the P / The Time Is Now Right for Nigeria To Adopt Peter Obi As Consensus Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.