Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,041 members, 7,919,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 06:35 AM

Vote and Die if Nnamdi Kanu is not released ESN dates OBIdient VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote and Die if Nnamdi Kanu is not released ESN dates OBIdient VIDEO (948 Views)

Get Ready For 3-Week & 4-Week Sit-At-Home, If Kanu Is Not Released - Simon Ekpa / IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 / Benin Republic Has Not Released Igboho - Lawyer, Sowore Speak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote and Die if Nnamdi Kanu is not released ESN dates OBIdient VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 10:36pm On Feb 15, 2023
IPOB criminals are the ones threatening for no election in Biafra /Igbo land. But when they enforce their order they say it is fulani DSS or unknown gunmen.

Watch below

https://fb.watch/iJ2C9u_sU2/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote and Die if Nnamdi Kanu is not released ESN dates OBIdient VIDEO by ChatterHouse: 10:38pm On Feb 15, 2023
Terrorist fuelled by the druggie bullion van

Intelligent igbo that I know are not fuelled by fear

The are brave

The will come en-masses and vote for competence

Vote Labour Party

Vote Peter obi

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vote and Die if Nnamdi Kanu is not released ESN dates OBIdient VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 10:39pm On Feb 15, 2023
ChatterHouse:
Terrorist

IPOB terrorist Also known as Unknown gunmen

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote and Die if Nnamdi Kanu is not released ESN dates OBIdient VIDEO by Emmanuella00(f): 10:42pm On Feb 15, 2023
Hmm
Re: Vote and Die if Nnamdi Kanu is not released ESN dates OBIdient VIDEO by ChatterHouse: 10:42pm On Feb 15, 2023
OyigboUpdate:

IPOB terrorist Also known as Unknown gunmen
They are in cohort with Druggie to cause mayhem

They are terrorist, we know and the military will deal with them decisively
Re: Vote and Die if Nnamdi Kanu is not released ESN dates OBIdient VIDEO by Yaribanzaonic: 10:44pm On Feb 15, 2023
Oyigboupdate... is.... corrinthians...is..omenka..is..cilicmarin..is...blamingthedevil

This weak Agbado Miscreant claimed to be retired, but the demented preek salivates and lives for IPOB.. NNAMDI KANU..ESN... BIAFRA newsfeeds.

Corrinthians...whatever you post..write or say.. Understand this...

Thiefnubuu can NEVER BE PRESIDENTI..all your tantrums are weak kicks of a dying pig.

As for IPOB ..the fake video you posted is actually a confirmation that state actors are the people driving this narrative. Let me Shock you now...

Any Idiat seen disrupting Elections in BIAFRA land will be made to confess their sponsors..and woe onto you the Miscreant is an Agbado script writer.

Una must collect...

Thiefnubuu supporters are truly brain dead...spits

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote and Die if Nnamdi Kanu is not released ESN dates OBIdient VIDEO by BATified2023: 10:44pm On Feb 15, 2023
ChatterHouse:
Terrorist fuelled by the druggie bullion van

Intelligent igbo that I know are not fuelled by fear

The are brave

The will come en-masses and vote for competence

Vote Labour Party

Vote Peter obi
if tinubu can b so powerful enough to use igbos against igbos that means he must b a genius

We should vote him so that he will keep using people to fight terrorist

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vote and Die if Nnamdi Kanu is not released ESN dates OBIdient VIDEO by duro4chang(m): 10:49pm On Feb 15, 2023
Yes ooo. No erection in biafla land. Our leader Nnamdi kanu has said it. Biafla or death. We need leflendum no erection. Me must not disobey Nnamdi kanu. We must not deny him.

2 Likes

Re: Vote and Die if Nnamdi Kanu is not released ESN dates OBIdient VIDEO by ChatterHouse: 10:49pm On Feb 15, 2023
BATified2023:
if tinubu can b so powerful enough to use igbos against igbos that means he must b a genius

We should vote him so that he will keep using people to fight terrorist

Yes he should use SEYI and paid miscreants like you to defeat heavily armed terrorist paid for with bullion van war chest
Re: Vote and Die if Nnamdi Kanu is not released ESN dates OBIdient VIDEO by BATified2023: 10:51pm On Feb 15, 2023
ChatterHouse:

Yes he should use SEYI and paid miscreants like you to defeat heavily armed terrorist paid for with bullion van war chest
shame on u igbos if the tinubu u hate is using your brain in your region

5 Likes

Re: Vote and Die if Nnamdi Kanu is not released ESN dates OBIdient VIDEO by Yaribanzaonic: 10:52pm On Feb 15, 2023
grin grin grin grin

See as the useless 'Police and Army' packaged ESN dey even pose for picture. This is authoritatively a "skit" to counter the directive of IPOB, that states clearly that they (IPOB) have no business with enforcing sit @ home on Election day.

You are so brian dead..that even a smart KID will decode the foolishness and futility of your Agbado Propaganda.

Thiefnubuu will be president of AGBADO IDIATS OLD PEOPLE'S HOME IN OSUN..

2 Likes

Re: Vote and Die if Nnamdi Kanu is not released ESN dates OBIdient VIDEO by ChatterHouse: 10:54pm On Feb 15, 2023
BATified2023:
Nobody hate Tinubu

But Allah hates greed

Allah subhanahu wa ta' ala will not accept

1 Like

Re: Vote and Die if Nnamdi Kanu is not released ESN dates OBIdient VIDEO by Yaribanzaonic: 10:55pm On Feb 15, 2023
Foolish thiefnubuu internet Rat. Keep sharing people's post to your useless group of online and agbado Miscreants. ESN IS LOVED..IPOB IS LOVED..

Thiefnubuu will NEVER BE PRESIDENTI..

Now "share" this to all your useless Agbado Miscreant urchins...I COMMAND YOU. ZOMBIE...fuu.

BATified2023:
Re: Vote and Die if Nnamdi Kanu is not released ESN dates OBIdient VIDEO by Think9ja(m): 10:58pm On Feb 15, 2023
E concern Pandora and his dumb followers. Last last, Pandora no go see pass 300k votes for the whole of South East.

But wait first, no be these same guys make mouth about Anambra governorship election say e no go hold?

On ATIKU'S MANDATE I STAND
Re: Vote and Die if Nnamdi Kanu is not released ESN dates OBIdient VIDEO by BATified2023: 11:04pm On Feb 15, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
Foolish thiefnubuu internet Rat. Keep sharing people's post to your useless group of online and agbado Miscreants. ESN IS LOVED..IPOB IS LOVED..

Thiefnubuu will NEVER BE PRESIDENTI..

Now "share" this to all your useless Agbado Miscreant urchins...I COMMAND YOU. ZOMBIE...fuu.

u igbos will cry fire
Re: Vote and Die if Nnamdi Kanu is not released ESN dates OBIdient VIDEO by Yaribanzaonic: 11:07pm On Feb 15, 2023
Till then...you fools make alot of Noise. Start the fuccccking action..

And then let's see if you BLEED
grin

BATified2023:
u igbos will cry fire
Re: Vote and Die if Nnamdi Kanu is not released ESN dates OBIdient VIDEO by BATified2023: 11:08pm On Feb 15, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
Till then...you fools make alot of Noise. Start the fuccccking action..

And then let's see if you BLEED
grin

y not wait till Election Day

We will show u

BVAS won’t even work in your area

1 Like

Re: Vote and Die if Nnamdi Kanu is not released ESN dates OBIdient VIDEO by LegendHero(m): 11:10pm On Feb 15, 2023
Skuku Abiamo bless ESN.

They are doing the devils work. abeg no go near polling booth o, I like you bro. I no wan hear gone too soon o.
Re: Vote and Die if Nnamdi Kanu is not released ESN dates OBIdient VIDEO by Yaribanzaonic: 11:11pm On Feb 15, 2023
Hahahaha..see confession!!!

No shakings..till then...we dey observe..

You be real mummu...abeg share this post ..useless Agbado pig.

BATified2023:
y not wait till Election Day

We will show u

BVAS won’t even work in your area
Re: Vote and Die if Nnamdi Kanu is not released ESN dates OBIdient VIDEO by Yaribanzaonic: 11:14pm On Feb 15, 2023
You don't disappoint..

You like a 'fly that follows shyyt into the toilet bowl' ..

I made a 20buck bet that you will pounce on this thread..as PO has been giving you Miscreants Back to back

Thanks for being punctual as a zombie. grin

LegendHero:
Skuku Abiamo bless ESN.

They are doing the devils work. abeg no go near polling booth o, I like you bro. I no wan hear gone too soon o.

Re: Vote and Die if Nnamdi Kanu is not released ESN dates OBIdient VIDEO by LegendHero(m): 11:15pm On Feb 15, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
You don't disappoint..

You like a 'fly that follows shyyt into the toilet bowl' ..

I made a 20buck bet that you will pounce on this thread..as PO has been giving you Miscreants Back to back

Thanks for being punctual as a zombie. grin

Sha no go near polling booth. I don’t have any RIP to waste.

Mazi Simon Eba don warn una.
Re: Vote and Die if Nnamdi Kanu is not released ESN dates OBIdient VIDEO by Yaribanzaonic: 11:19pm On Feb 15, 2023
Sha no come any polling booth to steal ballot boxes..or disturb the electoral peace. In Lagos, because people are ready to kee and burn any useless Agbado urchin piglets.

Leave SE for IPOB..they are everywhere..so you can just act and run ..comprehende??

Said my peace, pass the.message across all Agbado channels...thanks for the 20 buck. grin

LegendHero:

Sha no go near polling booth. I don’t have any RIP to waste.

Mazi Simon Eba don warn una.
Re: Vote and Die if Nnamdi Kanu is not released ESN dates OBIdient VIDEO by Mfetenang: 11:22pm On Feb 15, 2023
Shithole zone full of thieves and illiterate second class citizens.
Re: Vote and Die if Nnamdi Kanu is not released ESN dates OBIdient VIDEO by Onyiridike(f): 11:25pm On Feb 15, 2023
OyigboUpdate:
IPOB criminals are the ones threatening for no election in Biafra /Igbo land. But when they enforce their order they say it is fulani DSS or unknown gunmen.

Watch below

https://fb.watch/iJ2C9u_sU2/
And these fools could not stop rally.
Re: Vote and Die if Nnamdi Kanu is not released ESN dates OBIdient VIDEO by SaintNegro77: 11:54pm On Feb 15, 2023
Tinubu on the beat. Jungle justice loading.
Re: Vote and Die if Nnamdi Kanu is not released ESN dates OBIdient VIDEO by Makers49: 12:21am On Feb 16, 2023
They should come and stop us from voting

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Laments Bitterly Over Banky W’s Loss / How Far With Ijeoma The Police Beater? / Peter Obi At A Program Tagged "Building Bridges For A New Nigeria" In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.