Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,458 members, 7,881,620 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 03:25 AM

I Saw Mother With 4 Kids All Have Severe Chicken Pox - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Saw Mother With 4 Kids All Have Severe Chicken Pox (520 Views)

UK's First Coronavirus Mega Hospital With 4,000 Beds And Cubicle (Pics) / Federal Government Denies Report Of Deliberate Injection Of Monkey Pox Virus / Monkey Pox Outbreak: Important Things You Should Know About Monkeypox (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw Mother With 4 Kids All Have Severe Chicken Pox by Drunkard1: 10:55pm On Feb 15, 2023
one woman wey I want help. Her husband been leave her. She has 3 children. And dey are in severe pains. They have chicken pox. The thing they torment them. I can't stand the pains they are going through. Don't know if u guys have anything make I take support on the one I get. Give them make them go hospital. Guys those people are in pains. Please let's help our follow human beings
Re: I Saw Mother With 4 Kids All Have Severe Chicken Pox by falcon01: 12:16am On Feb 16, 2023
Heheh Nice Try

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Mother With 4 Kids All Have Severe Chicken Pox by KdpMaster: 2:02am On Feb 16, 2023
Drunkard1:
one woman wey I want help. Her husband been leave her. She has 3 children. And dey are in severe pains. They have chicken pox. The thing they torment them. I can't stand the pains they are going through. Don't know if u guys have anything make I take support on the one I get. Give them make them go hospital. Guys those people are in pains. Please let's help our follow human beings
Get 7 keys to power
Get ampiclox
Get calamine lotion
It will solve it.
Re: I Saw Mother With 4 Kids All Have Severe Chicken Pox by Drunkard1: 9:56am On Feb 16, 2023
KdpMaster:

Get 7 keys to power
Get ampiclox
Get calamine lotion
It will solve it.
I will give them money to visit health care centre
Re: I Saw Mother With 4 Kids All Have Severe Chicken Pox by Chrismentor3: 10:30pm On Feb 16, 2023
Drunkard1:

Chat me let me tell you what to do, it won't cost most than 1k drug for the 3
Re: I Saw Mother With 4 Kids All Have Severe Chicken Pox by Drunkard1: 7:32am On Feb 17, 2023
Chrismentor3:

Chat me let me tell you what to do, it won't cost most than 1k drug for the 3
you can write it down at my quote

(1) (Reply)

You Can Do It / Eradication Of Malaria / Science And Paranormal - Telepathy Works?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.