Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,206 members, 7,880,761 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:16 AM

Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) (58704 Views)

Rivers Rally: PDP Asks Permission To Use Adokiye Stadium / Tinubu Throws Campaign Council Into Crisis; Lalong Threatens To Resign - THISDAY / Tinubu Throws APM Flag After Being Frustrated With The Campaign In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by Fearyourcreator: 10:14pm On Feb 16, 2023
PraizHim:
[sub][/sub]

Urchin cry. You no get shame at all

Theses ones na fake also?
Obi no sleep?
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by studM(m): 11:07pm On Feb 16, 2023
Dialpad:
Your mom is a complete idi-ot. She is unfortunate to given birth to an imb-ecile like you

Lolz,see u mumu hungry chimpanzee

Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by BluntCrazeMan: 1:50am On Feb 17, 2023
Sirjamo:
Which part of the Constitution says you can't throw your hands in the air, during recitation of the national anthem?
Section-24(a):
“Abide by the Constitution, Respect to the National Flag, National Anthem, National Pledge, and Legitimate Authorities”.

So,, for the word “Respect”, if an elder is talking to you, and you want to physically show respect while you stood quietly and listened,, would you throw your two hands into the air while listening to the elder with all duly accorded respect??

Throwing two hands into the air shows respect??
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by BluntCrazeMan: 1:53am On Feb 17, 2023
Tflex01:

Tinubu is sound and healthier than you. grin

All of you that believe the only way to market your Obi is to assasinate Tinubu's character and create a wrong impression about his age and health to people, I pray you all suffer the same terrible misinformation about you (and even worse) at the door of your breakthrough.
Tinubu is person who is assassinating himself by himself.

If he knew that what he was doing was right, he wouldn't have changed his position,, (the manner he even did the change of position showed that he wasn't aware of what he was doing, and he realized himself all of a sudden)
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by tammie24: 7:32am On Feb 17, 2023
loosecanon50:
Others were singing national anthem

Tinubu was hearing……🎶 put your hands in the air, wave ‘em up like you just don’t care 🎵 grin

See who wants to become president. Thunder…
fire your papa
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by loosecanon50(m): 10:40am On Feb 17, 2023
tammie24:
fire your papa

Abeg when you wan commit suicide make you use sniper. It’s faster

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by tammie24: 10:46am On Feb 17, 2023
loosecanon50:

Abeg when you wan commit suicide make you use sniper. It’s faster
why don't you try lagoon for us
Let's see which is faster
Oba of Lagos don show you road before
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by TUANKU(m): 12:21pm On Feb 17, 2023
Sirjamo:
You're mad, pity your father
I pity your parents cheesy
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by PraizHim: 4:13pm On Feb 17, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Obi no sleep?

There wont be any sleep for urchins

Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by Fearyourcreator: 8:36pm On Feb 17, 2023
PraizHim:

There wont be any sleep for urchins
If he wins what will you do?
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by PraizHim: 10:55am On Feb 18, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

If he wins what will you do?

I will do this below.

You gerrit?

Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by Fearyourcreator: 11:17am On Feb 18, 2023
PraizHim:

I will do this below.

You gerrit?
Better
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by PraizHim: 11:20am On Feb 18, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Better

So All these men below were playing during their times in charge of Lagos State.

I dont blame Tinubu and his lamba. I blame people believing the lamba.

Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by Fearyourcreator: 12:18pm On Feb 18, 2023
PraizHim:

So All these men below were playing during their times in charge of Lagos State.

I dont blame Tinubu and his lamba. I blame people believing the lamba.
Since 1999 lagos took a new turn... Its visible to the blind
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by Revolva(m): 12:48pm On Feb 18, 2023
I WAN LAUGH die....baba de do hip hop hurray .....heeey hooooo
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by PraizHim: 2:21am On Feb 19, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Since 1999 lagos took a new turn... Its visible to the blind

Since 1999 Lagos started, experiencing the kind of looting that has never been known before.

Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by Fearyourcreator: 5:49am On Feb 19, 2023
PraizHim:

Since 1999 Lagos started, experiencing the kind of looting that has never been known before.
And you dey look am and the rest oppositions dey look am ... Bros na lie
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by PraizHim: 10:18am On Feb 19, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

And you dey look am and the rest oppositions dey look am ... Bros na lie

Typical of an urchin

Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by Fearyourcreator: 5:07pm On Feb 19, 2023
PraizHim:

Typical of an urchin
Lolzzzz!
I love Tinubu
Re: Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) by outstandingsyll(f): 6:31pm On Feb 26, 2023
grin grin Amen
loosecanon50:

Taaa, I will be at heaven’s gate as the gateman on the last day

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) / Senator Shehu Sani Summarises Buhari's 5 Years In Office With A Proverb / Nigeria Picks Kogi, Akwa Ibom For Nuclear Power Plants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.