Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,988 members, 7,909,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 10:43 AM

Failed Currency Swap, I Am More Resolved To Support The People's President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Failed Currency Swap, I Am More Resolved To Support The People's President (288 Views)

Tinubu Is Back-the People's President / Court Stops Buhari, CBN, Others From Suspending Currency Swap Policy / Currency Swap: Gbajabiamila Threatens Warrant Of Arrest Against Emefiele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Failed Currency Swap, I Am More Resolved To Support The People's President by 9jatriot(m): 7:22am On Feb 16, 2023
If I was supporting Tinubu before, the support will now grow to 10x.

How can certain people who are more affected by the policy decide to support it just because they want anarchy in the land and that people may use that anger to vote against him.

The terrorism charges against Emefiele sound a lot more believable now than before.

Policies are designed with a national motive in mind and not out of hatred like this one from Emefiele.
Re: Failed Currency Swap, I Am More Resolved To Support The People's President by Mindlog: 7:25am On Feb 16, 2023
And who gave the go ahead for the redesign and its implementation?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

People Still Rejecting The N200 Oh / APC Is Imploding! / Nobody Should Deny Peter Obi Presidency If He Wins - Ohaneze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.