Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,846 members, 7,952,429 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:17 PM

“i’m Suicidal” – American Lady Says After Nigerian Fraudster Dupes Her Of $200k - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “i’m Suicidal” – American Lady Says After Nigerian Fraudster Dupes Her Of $200k (2368 Views)

US Investigates Nigerian Fraudster Ring For Fake Unemployment Claims / Bertrand Ifeanyichukwu Akile: Wanted Nigerian Fraudster Arrested In Thailand / Nigerian Fraudster, Otunba Cash Arrested In Turkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i’m Suicidal” – American Lady Says After Nigerian Fraudster Dupes Her Of $200k by NewsTip: 8:18am On Feb 16, 2023
An American lady, Nicole Kierulff Sayers, says she is suicidal and facing bankruptcy after being swindled of her $200,000 savings by a Nigerian fraudster, Chidozie Kingsley Nwachi aka Dozie.

Sayers said this in a statement released by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) on Wednesday, February 15.

The EFCC said that its operatives arrested Nwachi on Wednesday for allegedly marrying the American lady falsely and defrauding her $200,000 in the process.

According to an EFCC statement, Nwachi was arrested in Abuja based on the claims of Sayers, alleging that the suspect lured her into a false marriage and defrauded her of her savings.

“I was accustomed to transferring money to him and further felt I had no choice, since I had just married him, even though I did not feel confident in my choice to have married him,” Sayers said.

The EFCC said that Nwachi’s ploy of defrauding his “wife” was the offer of a phony contract by the Federal Ministry of Works and Housing, Abuja.

He allegedly made Sayers finance the execution of the contract until the petitioner contacted the ministry with the contract papers and discovered that they were fake.

Realising that Nwachi had sold her a dummy, Sayers lamented that: “I have been suicidal on and off, when I realised he was a fraud, as I was drowning financially and facing bankruptcy”.

The EFCC said that items recovered from the suspect include two cars: Toyota Venza and Lexus ES300, expensive wrist watches, two Apple iPhone, two Apple laptops, an international passport and multiple Automated Teller Machine (ATM) cards.

The commission further said that a sum of $2,204 was also recovered from him.

“He will be charged to court as soon as investigations are concluded,” the EFCC said.

Link: https://newstip.ng/2023/02/16/im-suicidal-american-lady-cries-out-after-nigerian-fraudster-dupes-her-of-200k/

Re: “i’m Suicidal” – American Lady Says After Nigerian Fraudster Dupes Her Of $200k by virginchaser(m): 8:25am On Feb 16, 2023
These boys littered everywhere wasting money in club houses, drinking joints collecting medals for sleeping with people's wives and girlfriends.

6 Likes

Re: “i’m Suicidal” – American Lady Says After Nigerian Fraudster Dupes Her Of $200k by Shalommy(f): 8:54am On Feb 16, 2023
Ndi biafra, weldone! Chaii cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: “i’m Suicidal” – American Lady Says After Nigerian Fraudster Dupes Her Of $200k by Edoreborn: 9:48am On Feb 16, 2023
See monkey face

3 Likes

Re: “i’m Suicidal” – American Lady Says After Nigerian Fraudster Dupes Her Of $200k by Jeon(f): 9:56am On Feb 16, 2023
Our Nigerian useful gender will never stop giving this country and all Blackies the bad names.

5 Likes

Re: “i’m Suicidal” – American Lady Says After Nigerian Fraudster Dupes Her Of $200k by Biggeststar01: 11:16am On Feb 16, 2023
NewsTip:
An American lady, Nicole Kierulff Sayers, says she is suicidal and facing bankruptcy after being swindled of her $200,000 savings by a Nigerian fraudster, Chidozie Kingsley Nwachi aka Dozie.

Sayers said this in a statement released by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) on Wednesday, February 15.

The EFCC said that its operatives arrested Nwachi on Wednesday for allegedly marrying the American lady falsely and defrauding her $200,000 in the process.

According to an EFCC statement, Nwachi was arrested in Abuja based on the claims of Sayers, alleging that the suspect lured her into a false marriage and defrauded her of her savings.

“I was accustomed to transferring money to him and further felt I had no choice, since I had just married him, even though I did not feel confident in my choice to have married him,” Sayers said.

The EFCC said that Nwachi’s ploy of defrauding his “wife” was the offer of a phony contract by the Federal Ministry of Works and Housing, Abuja.

He allegedly made Sayers finance the execution of the contract until the petitioner contacted the ministry with the contract papers and discovered that they were fake.

Realising that Nwachi had sold her a dummy, Sayers lamented that: “I have been suicidal on and off, when I realised he was a fraud, as I was drowning financially and facing bankruptcy”.

The EFCC said that items recovered from the suspect include two cars: Toyota Venza and Lexus ES300, expensive wrist watches, two Apple iPhone, two Apple laptops, an international passport and multiple Automated Teller Machine (ATM) cards.

“He will be charged to court as soon as investigations are concluded,” the EFCC said.

Link: https://newstip.ng/2023/02/16/im-suicidal-american-lady-cries-out-after-nigerian-fraudster-dupes-her-of-200k/

Fake news, na always Igbo you want mention for rubbish. When scammers full ground for Lagos 😕
Re: “i’m Suicidal” – American Lady Says After Nigerian Fraudster Dupes Her Of $200k by Smith414: 11:21am On Feb 16, 2023
NewsTip:

Make all of them die

Re: “i’m Suicidal” – American Lady Says After Nigerian Fraudster Dupes Her Of $200k by Efoslala1: 11:25am On Feb 16, 2023
See as he come humble
Re: “i’m Suicidal” – American Lady Says After Nigerian Fraudster Dupes Her Of $200k by Gadafii: 12:42pm On Feb 16, 2023
This is the response to the thread asking how yahoo boys make so much money, this is the perfect answer, no be everything be ritual

These boys are moving wild and dangerous, making billions of naira on a steady, I can assure you that this lady may not be the only victims of this scam, he’s definitely invoked with another lady in this same contract, maybe that one lost $300k running into billions in nigeria

Na update matter, na those wey Dey show off Dey get caught easily, there are some of them that are worth billions but you would never see a fancy car around him, he fit Dey wear bathroom slippers about sef, but he’s controlling billions of naira

1 Like

Re: “i’m Suicidal” – American Lady Says After Nigerian Fraudster Dupes Her Of $200k by Bigfish121(m): 1:13pm On Feb 16, 2023
So you feel its ordinary eye he used in chatting her?

Gadafii:
This is the response to the thread asking how yahoo boys make so much money, this is the perfect answer, no be everything be ritual

These boys are moving wild and dangerous, making billions of naira on a steady, I can assure you that this lady may not be the only victims of this scam, he’s definitely invoked with another lady in this same contract, maybe that one lost $300k running into billions in nigeria

Na update matter, na those wey Dey show off Dey get caught easily, there are some of them that are worth billions but you would never see a fancy car around him, he fit Dey wear bathroom slippers about sef, but he’s controlling billions of naira

2 Likes

Re: “i’m Suicidal” – American Lady Says After Nigerian Fraudster Dupes Her Of $200k by Gadafii: 1:18pm On Feb 16, 2023
Bigfish121:
So you feel its ordinary eye he used in chatting her?

if you know how smart Nigerians are in starting and sustaining conversations you won’t ask this question

Forget this Nigerian girls who Dey anyhow in their DM, Americans will chat with you with genuine interests, he or she wants to know about you, if your good with English she will see you educated and learned , you are likely to convince him or her on many decisions

I have once chatted an Australia lady who actually knew about Nigerian cultures, she’s a 52 year of mother of four and grandma of 2, she’s still pretty and many American men comment silly on her pictures while I just like and move

Meanwhile we are having longer conversation most night into her nights, where she would show me series of things she painted, her stash of weed, guns etc

Guess what, I met her in an international forum on Facebook and became friend, I still have her on my real Facebook and Instagram

4 Likes

Re: “i’m Suicidal” – American Lady Says After Nigerian Fraudster Dupes Her Of $200k by TONYE001(m): 2:22pm On Feb 16, 2023
Smith414:
Make all of them die

Is this lady responsible for the slave trade Africans suffered in the past?
Re: “i’m Suicidal” – American Lady Says After Nigerian Fraudster Dupes Her Of $200k by Bigfish121(m): 3:36pm On Feb 16, 2023
Wow that is lovely.
Some persons will take advance of it.

Gadafii:
if you know how smart Nigerians are in starting and sustaining conversations you won’t ask this question

Forget this Nigerian girls who Dey anyhow in their DM, Americans will chat with you with genuine interests, he or she wants to know about you, if your good with English she will see you educated and learned , you are likely to convince him or her on many decisions

I have once chatted an Australia lady who actually knew about Nigerian cultures, she’s a 52 year of mother of four and grandma of 2, she’s still pretty and many American men comment silly on her pictures while I just like and move

Meanwhile we are having longer conversation most night into her nights, where she would show me series of things she painted, her stash of weed, guns etc

Guess what, I met her in an international forum on Facebook and became friend, I still have her on my real Facebook and Instagram
Re: “i’m Suicidal” – American Lady Says After Nigerian Fraudster Dupes Her Of $200k by kingthreat(m): 5:11pm On Feb 16, 2023
TONYE001:

Is this lady responsible for the slave trade Africans suffered in the past?

He doesn't know that it was his ancestors that sold their own to the whites as slaves.

1 Like

Re: “i’m Suicidal” – American Lady Says After Nigerian Fraudster Dupes Her Of $200k by TheChameleon: 8:14pm On Feb 16, 2023
Yeeb0 amaka
Re: “i’m Suicidal” – American Lady Says After Nigerian Fraudster Dupes Her Of $200k by adecz: 5:26am On Feb 17, 2023
Igbo kwenu👏👏👏
Re: “i’m Suicidal” – American Lady Says After Nigerian Fraudster Dupes Her Of $200k by Angrygoat: 10:37am On Feb 17, 2023
Ahut up,u no see rituals for the pics.
Gadafii:

(1) (Reply)

Hyip Scam Sites / Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Photo Of The Male Su / A Thief Transferred Money To My Account, Can I Be Arrested?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.