Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,695 members, 7,948,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 04:47 AM

Datti Ahmed Tackles Northern Political Elites (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Datti Ahmed Tackles Northern Political Elites (Video) (28338 Views)

Nigeria Is Not Broke, It’s Political Elites That Are “Broque” By Farooq Kperogi / Datti Baba-ahmed Tackles Northern Political Elites For Resisting Obi's Candidacy / Peter Obi, Datti Ahmed & LP Officials Land In Benue In An "Obidient" Aircraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Datti Ahmed Tackles Northern Political Elites (Video) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 16, 2023
Tareq1105:

Obi left money bcoz he was not implementing the budget after all the money was supposed to have been captured in the budget passed by the house of assembly.

What was the money meant for in the budget for the year? Every Kobo in the budget line has its corresponding expenditure.

And where did he saved the money?

Fidelity Bank, where he was former chairman. Can you see the conflict of interest? Was Anambra State fairly treated in this deal?

Obi kept the money there to boost his Bank Depositors Funds in order to escape CBN sanctions.

How much interest was paid on the money? No shishi.

You may think you're playing politics but don't peddle lies, no matter how desperate you may be.

How can you say Peter Obi kept Anambra state money in Fidelity Bank to avert CBN sanctions?

1. This is 9years since he left office, has Fidelity bank folded? No. Why? Because they have enough money to keep going. Is the N75 billion what is keeping Fidelity afloat? No. Anambra state was instead the one receiving interest from Banks for the money.

2. True, Peter Obi was chairman of Fidelity bank. In fact, you should have simply claimed Fidelity belonged to him. My question to you is: why was all the money NOT kept in Fidelity since according to you, keeping it there was for his personal benefit? Was he also the chairman of Diamond bank and Access bank where Anambra state money was also kept during his time as governor? No. You just prefer turning away from the truth

3. Was Peter Obi still chairman of Fidelity Bank as of the time he put Anambra state money there? No, he stopped being Chairman of Fidelity in 2003 when he decided to enter politics. So, why would you say he was trying to boost depositors fund for Fidelity bank when he didn't need to? Because you're unintelligent and don't reason well at all. The likes of you want us to celebrate governors who run their state into debt rather than those who refuse to steal the people's money. Otherwise why would a fully grown adult be making trouble for money that remained SAVED (not lost) untill his successor came for it.

4. You claim Peter Obi refused to execute projects money was budget for. When, throughout his tenure, did Anambra State House of Assembly ever accuse him of doing so? Not one time. How come? Because there was really no time like that, otherwise that would have given them the much desired a legitimate ground for impeachment, since majority of the House members never really liked him for always blocking their corrupt tendencies.

My advice for you: go and cry to God to not allow karma to drown you the same way you're unscrupulously trying to demarket an innocent man (Peter Obi) with lies

Note: Peter Obi may not be a saint, but don't accuse him falsely for something he didn't do. Life has a way of meting back to you the measure with which they falsely blackmail others

5 Likes

Re: Datti Ahmed Tackles Northern Political Elites (Video) by PlayMaker14: 2:32pm On Feb 16, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
continue with your bitter hatred for Yorubas that's what is affecting you people.
As if you like the Igbos...

You better shut up and leave that Hausa Fulani guy alone....

Bloody hypocrite. grin

1 Like

Re: Datti Ahmed Tackles Northern Political Elites (Video) by 43Ronin: 2:32pm On Feb 16, 2023
PO & Datti complement each other. While PO looks like and sounds like a sisi, datti is more alpha-male & direct. Its unlike PDP where they both look like looters or the APC were they both look & act like religious extremist.
Re: Datti Ahmed Tackles Northern Political Elites (Video) by Igbojew: 2:40pm On Feb 16, 2023
ogatboy:
After going through this tread, I see Agbado people still trying to stoke ethnic division. Dead on arrival.
People will vote for Peter Obi from the north and he would win
seriously I thought am the only one that observed this.Yorubas are really disappointed that Datti is telling his people the truth and that he want to unite them with Igbos for better Nigeria....................I am that Igbo Jew

1 Like

Re: Datti Ahmed Tackles Northern Political Elites (Video) by Okoroawusa: 2:48pm On Feb 16, 2023
Anakogheri
Re: Datti Ahmed Tackles Northern Political Elites (Video) by bpalace(m): 2:48pm On Feb 16, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

Igbo people are naturally dubious people when it comes to business. Even I prefer buying things from a Hausa man than going to an Igbo man's shop to buy.
However, I see a character in Peter Obi which is very different from that of his kinsmen.
“Igbo ppl are naturally dubious “ …thunder fire you sire.
Sha u have not priced earring from Hausa man from N250,000 to N7000 before

1 Like

Re: Datti Ahmed Tackles Northern Political Elites (Video) by uzhiyeka(m): 2:50pm On Feb 16, 2023
Even in the Christian bible. Pilate asked Jesus what is the TRUTH?
it can never be found on the surface. You need to dig down to find the truth. It is always bitter and uncomfortable to the liers of truth.

OBIDATTI will make a difference
Let's vote wisely

2 Likes

Re: Datti Ahmed Tackles Northern Political Elites (Video) by LastProphet: 2:52pm On Feb 16, 2023
BATified2023:
they are all d same

The same deciet of holy angel

You don't know Peter Obi, you know nothing about him. In case you don't know many Ibos are just warming up to his campaign now as they saw other parts of Nigeria accept him. observe that the big Ibo men don't like him because he won't enrich them and he doesn't have this attitude of come and let's chop. And most pleasantly he's humble both openly and in secret go and verify. A humble Ibo man is a miracle. All my household will vote him. I'm igala from Kogi state and I dislike some Ibo attitude but this is different and he's from God

2 Likes

Re: Datti Ahmed Tackles Northern Political Elites (Video) by bibe(m): 2:57pm On Feb 16, 2023
BATified2023:
the northerners have worked with all tribes in Nigeria except d igbos

Except you live under a rock, they first worked with the Igbos. Infact Zik had to give up power to keep them in Nigeria. The East under Zik gave up a lot to make the North feel accommodated in the negotiations for Independence. Go and read up the politics pre-independence. Up until 1966, they worked with Igbos and then turned to the west after 1966.

The issue at hand now is that having bitten the hand of the East (for which they fear retribution) and seeing that the West alliance hasn't paid off as they expected, they are now in limbo and have decided to go on self preservation mode.
Re: Datti Ahmed Tackles Northern Political Elites (Video) by galaxy2020(m): 3:02pm On Feb 16, 2023
Yoruba dey do business, aside amala business?.... grin grin
Re: Datti Ahmed Tackles Northern Political Elites (Video) by Mrmb: 3:05pm On Feb 16, 2023
Tofax:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtTilaX10hA

As the race for the presidency intensifies across Nigeria's political landscape ahead of the much-anticipated general elections, a video showing the moment the vice presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP), Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed tackled the northern political class opposing his candidacy and that of his principal, Peter Gregory Obi, has surfaced online.

While addressing a hall filled with governors, elders, and political elites at the Northern Assembly on Wednesday, Datti, who is the younger brother to the Spokesman for the Northern Elders Forum (NEF), Dr. Hakeem Baba-Ahmed, stated that the reason why the Arewa region has not had good leaders in government is because they do not like to hear or speak the truth when it matters the most.

Going further, the Labour Party VP candidate tackled northern leaders for attempting to resist the candidacy of Peter Obi despite knowing his track records and antecedents as former Anambra governor.

Rounding up his speech, Datti insisted that those opposing the Obi-Datti ticket among the region's political elites would not be able to stop the Labour Party from emerging victorious because Nigerians have since decided to vote for competence and capacity.

"Irresponsible governance is responsible for the situation we are in. Where you see the problem, we see the solution. Our history and records have shown that we were able to create wealth, we did not derive wealth from the government. Logically speaking, we know how to move Nigeria from consumption to production. We are the ones who will bring an end to this endemic corruption. Imagine a governor who served 8 years without borrowing a penny, left 75 billion behind for his state, and refused to sign a law that would have enabled him to collect money.

Match that with a vice, who, when in 2006, they were selling Apo houses, not that the Act was wrong, but I disagreed with the principle of repayment. I was the only Senator among the 360 that refused to buy. The truth of the matter is that we don't say the truth, we don't like the truth, and we don't support the truth. And that is why we have not yet been able to touch Allah's Rahma (God's mercy) by getting the right leaders. Nothing is as powerful as an idea whose time has come. That idea now is that Nigerians have decided to vote for competence that you can trust, characters that you know, compassion that you can feel, and capacity that has been proven. We shall meet at the polls."

Joker, e don dey clear for una eyes. The north has rejected you, how you wan win grin grin grin
Re: Datti Ahmed Tackles Northern Political Elites (Video) by Mrmb: 3:06pm On Feb 16, 2023
LastProphet:

You don't know Peter Obi, you know nothing about him. In case you don't know many Ibos are just warming up to his campaign now as they saw other parts of Nigeria accept him. observe that the big Ibo men don't like him because he won't enrich them and he doesn't have this attitude of come and let's chop. And most pleasantly he's humble both openly and in secret go and verify. A humble Ibo man is a miracle. All my household will vote him. I'm igala from Kogi state and I dislike some Ibo attitude but this is different and he's from God
Let ibgos hits him, the south south, southwest, and the northern regions are BATIFIED....
Re: Datti Ahmed Tackles Northern Political Elites (Video) by YorubaSamurai: 3:07pm On Feb 16, 2023
galaxy2020:
but they rich pass igbos grin grin grin
alakija alone go buy all igbos and donate to arabs to be used as slaves cheesy

1 Like

Re: Datti Ahmed Tackles Northern Political Elites (Video) by Onyiridike(f): 3:13pm On Feb 16, 2023
5starMan:

Some of you are not supposed to discourse politics. Goodluck is not an Igbo man.
You are right. Goodluck is Ijaw. However, in the North, he is considered an Igbo man.
In fact, even David Mark, Amaechi, Wike are all considered Igbos.
Re: Datti Ahmed Tackles Northern Political Elites (Video) by 5starMan: 3:19pm On Feb 16, 2023
Onyiridike:

You are right. Goodluck is Ijaw. However, in the North, he is considered an Igbo man.
In fact, even David Mark, Amaechi, Wike are all considered Igbos.
Well you are right
Re: Datti Ahmed Tackles Northern Political Elites (Video) by Chetas81(m): 3:29pm On Feb 16, 2023
Antoeni:
It’s Well
This type of thing's happen in SHITHOLE

1 Like

Re: Datti Ahmed Tackles Northern Political Elites (Video) by blahc007: 3:37pm On Feb 16, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

Igbo people are naturally dubious people when it comes to business. Even I prefer buying things from a Hausa man than going to an Igbo man's shop to buy.
However, I see a character in Peter Obi which is very different from that of his kinsmen.
I be core Igbo man, but I agree with you...
And e get a part of Igboland with that character.... unfortunately, all Igbos are Igbos....so we all should take the blame
Re: Datti Ahmed Tackles Northern Political Elites (Video) by OChimex: 3:39pm On Feb 16, 2023
blabulu2000:
I trust aboki

Aboki no dey betray themselves

I won't be surprise if Datti is also working against Obi...
You could see despite all the atrocity Atiku committed in the past ...none of the northern elite could work against him ....He is heavily supported in the north with spending shi shi...
Aboki people can never support or trust Nyamiri ..
So also is Nyamiri people ...Obi is not spending shi shi in the Yeast and he is getting their votes ...going to Alaba, Oshod, Computer village where his people presence are......nyamiri people also are trustworthy but Yoruba people....dont trust them because they will definitely betray you.....nah yoruba people be the real problem of this county ...many of them are not trustworthy..

That’s why Africa remains dark and cursed, because of the dark, myopic, senseless politics they play. Honestly they are left behind by the rest of the world and are valueless as a continent anywhere in the world table.
The Abokis are not doing the Easterners a favor, if them like let them vote an animal, na them go suffer am pass.
Igbos will continue and always grow individually.

Despite the devastating economic policies turning more and more millions of Nigerians into poor people, millions of Igbo all over Nigeria and the world are becoming millionaires on daily basis.
Mind you, Igbos have remained in the history of Nigeria as the region that has voted and supported every candidate, from Abiola, to Obasanjo, to Yaradua, to Jonathan.
They are the most detribalized, all over Nigeria you will see an Igbo man living and investing in the state he finds himself. (these cannot be said of any other tribe)
Re: Datti Ahmed Tackles Northern Political Elites (Video) by Greenscientist: 3:39pm On Feb 16, 2023
PeterObi4LP:

That is because Igbos don't bow to slavery like the South West

What is slavery?

It is better you say you're arrogant.

Some people are collaborating and they are having there way then you call it slavery. You're also collaborating in PDP but still not having your way, who is the worst slave?

All this noise, had it been Buhari did well, Tinubu would have won with a land slide.
Re: Datti Ahmed Tackles Northern Political Elites (Video) by blahc007: 3:40pm On Feb 16, 2023
BATified2023:
they are all d same

The same deciet of holy angel
Yorubas have there own bro....but not all,
So stop generalizing.....you are always sentimentaly sounding political...and it's not too good for your ment@l health
Re: Datti Ahmed Tackles Northern Political Elites (Video) by naikeboy(m): 3:43pm On Feb 16, 2023
He said it all no more truth in Nigeria...
Re: Datti Ahmed Tackles Northern Political Elites (Video) by Patriotsleague: 3:44pm On Feb 16, 2023
Foreigner man grin
Re: Datti Ahmed Tackles Northern Political Elites (Video) by MrDoGood(m): 3:54pm On Feb 16, 2023
BATified2023:

Wake up.

Let me not type anything tribalistic
Re: Datti Ahmed Tackles Northern Political Elites (Video) by delpee(f): 4:09pm On Feb 16, 2023
blabulu2000:
I trust aboki

Aboki no dey betray themselves

I won't be surprise if Datti is also working against Obi...
You could see despite all the atrocity Atiku committed in the past ...none of the northern elite could work against him ....He is heavily supported in the north with spending shi shi...
Aboki people can never support or trust Nyamiri ..
So also is Nyamiri people ...Obi is not spending shi shi in the Yeast and he is getting their votes ...going to Alaba, Oshod, Computer village where his people presence are......nyamiri people also are trustworthy but Yoruba people....dont trust them because they will definitely betray you.....nah yoruba people be the real problem of this county ...many of them are not trustworthy..

The same Yorubas who gave Igbos land to thrive in peace. The only ones who did not seize their properties during the war based on omoluabi values are your greatest enemy. Sometimes I wonder if the problem is that History is no longer taught in schools thereby leaving room for manipulation but then, for some, hatred of others is deeply ingrained.

This attitude and the prospects of a worse scenario, are the major reasons why many who would rather vote PO for meaningful change, are instead choosing to maintain the status quo. Very sad indeed.
Re: Datti Ahmed Tackles Northern Political Elites (Video) by IfnobeGod20: 4:09pm On Feb 16, 2023
Pabloma:

Which track record Obi get!!!!!!......?... mumu
Track records that can never be erased in the anal of governance. Not the lie you people peddle.
Re: Datti Ahmed Tackles Northern Political Elites (Video) by milkySperm(m): 4:09pm On Feb 16, 2023
blabulu2000:

Let me respond to your absurd comment in a way that you will understand

Kedu ihe mere obodo ahụ mgbe PDP nọ n'ọchịchị? Enwere nnukwu nrụrụaka na ịtọrọ mmadụ bụ azụmahịa iwu na mpaghara ...ugbua Apc agbalila ikpochapụ ufodu ihe ojoo na ahuhu unu tubara obodo n'ime ma unu ka na-ata otu pati ...PDP ochichi maka afo iri abuo o nweghi ihe. gosi ya...
Ọ bụghị gị kpatara ya, n'ihi na ị na-aghọ aghụghọ na enweghị ikike iche echiche nke ọma .. na ụfọdụ ịdị adị, ị nwere ike bute obodo gị niile nje na-amaghị ihe.

Look at this one fooling himself. No Igbo speaks the language this way, olumba must be noticed
Igbos are unique in every of their identity, you can't be Igbo by pretence
Re: Datti Ahmed Tackles Northern Political Elites (Video) by IfnobeGod20: 4:11pm On Feb 16, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Characters like what and what
Character of different mould of politician that are rare to come by.
Re: Datti Ahmed Tackles Northern Political Elites (Video) by broadman20: 4:15pm On Feb 16, 2023
BATified2023:

Do you know who is Alex Ekwueme as a vice President to Shehu Shagari?

You must be less than 25 years I guess.....

All these indomee generation without brain that comes here to talk rubbish.
Re: Datti Ahmed Tackles Northern Political Elites (Video) by OKOATA(m): 4:28pm On Feb 16, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

The reason why IBOs are dubious is because we practice a free economy system. Someone who earns 30k minimum wage and expect him to buy a LG TV of 100K. IBOs will go to China and tell them to produce a TV within 30k range for people earning that amount. I believe if Nigeria can start to go into the production part, many great and mighty things will happen to us..
Re: Datti Ahmed Tackles Northern Political Elites (Video) by LastProphet: 4:36pm On Feb 16, 2023
Mrmb:

Let ibgos hits him, the south south, southwest, and the northern regions are BATIFIED....

The weakness of BAT/Atiku is that they run on the old philosophy of Nigeria is rich, the president is a big boy that deserve many boys around him, that has many errands contractors, godfathers etc, there by creating a large and expensive govt. And that is what has brought us to our knees. You don't know the reason the naira was changed, Nigeria is finished
Re: Datti Ahmed Tackles Northern Political Elites (Video) by Ekzoba(m): 4:38pm On Feb 16, 2023
Onyiridike:

You are wrong.
Northerners prefer Igbos but they know that Igbos are daring and cannot accept to play second fiddle absolutely.
Buhari worked with Igbos in all his political career but decided to shift to yorubas because Igbos refused to vote for him.
Shangari had Ekwueme as his VP.
Yaradua had Goodluck as VP
North Central is the backbone of Obidient movement.

Re: Datti Ahmed Tackles Northern Political Elites (Video) by Xchii: 4:39pm On Feb 16, 2023
galaxy2020:
Apart from drugs what business do you do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike's Campaign Posters On London Buses Ahead Of 2019 (Photos, Video) / Kessington Adebutu: CDNDC Carpets EFCC Over Western Lotto / NEC Warns Against End SARS Protests, Lists Actions That Will Be Taken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.