Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,115 members, 7,916,259 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 07:00 PM

Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? (2859 Views)

Edo: What Caused The Peaceful Outcome Of The Election & Federal Might Absence? / Akwa Ibom: ‘God Crushed Apc’s Federal Might’ – Gov Emmanuel Speaks On Victory / PDP Will Defeat APC In 2019 Regardless Of Federal Might – Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 16, 2023
XerXers:

Look at this afonja cowardly clown. I spit on you

Loser. Your nematode brain is way too dull to comprehend what I write. Go and hang with your fellow IPOBian cannibals, organ sellers and cultists killers.

2 Likes

Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by Workch: 12:43pm On Feb 16, 2023
Flathead8:
I'm a northerner, the fuel scarcity and naira redesign has reduce support for Tinubu in the north.. Atiku will get symphaty votes
Hmmm, that's so insightful

1 Like

Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by Workch: 12:44pm On Feb 16, 2023
Dsalvo:

Buhari is not a sagacious, strategic or studious politician though he can be bullishly stubborn using power in pursuit of what he wants.

Many have surmised Mr.President took on this policy on advisement from Emefiele and co who fed into Buhari's desperation to stop Tinubu to then begin feathering their own nest with outlandish suggestions that lines their own pocket but does nothing to stop Tinubu.

Even Tinubu himself defiantly mocked this in his speech in Abeokuta that fuel or Naira scarcity will not prevent the people going out to vote for him.

Cast your mind back to APC primaries to note we have seen all these desperate antics before such as the announcement of Lawan as consensus candidate by the Party chairman and the many flirtation with GEJ plus nemerous back and forth over direct primaries, indirect primaries, ashaow joint primaries etc, etc, etc.

All those undemocratic and wicked machinations failed. This policy will not stop Tinubu either because it is those who hate him who cannot accept he is popular and therefore continue to make themselves amenable to the deception of Emefiele and co in their desperate effort to thwart Jagaban.
Don't you think that Tinubu bought APC primaries with money and that it's the same thing that Buhari is trying to fight?

3 Likes

Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by Workch: 12:44pm On Feb 16, 2023
Phoen1X:
Well,..dont underestimate him,...he still has oluomo and thousands of urchins plus billions of unsold tones of cocaine.
can they fight federal government?

2 Likes

Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by Workch: 12:45pm On Feb 16, 2023
Ireportlive:

Same way it's said so before primaries....

Buhari is simply staying neutral to the public. But Tinubu still enjoys full benefits of the Federal Government
Don't you think that Tinubu used money to buy the primaries and it is exectlt what Buhari is fighting now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by LordAdam16: 12:47pm On Feb 16, 2023
I can practically feel the apprehension from the urchins following Buhari's broadcast.

That said, for the anti-Tinubu forces, you should understand Buhari is not reliable.

I'm pro-Atiku. But the fact is that if the only thing standing between Tinubu and Aso Rock is Buhari, then Tinubu remains the frontrunner.

I can never rely on Buhari to come through. He has elevated failure to an art form.

That is why Tinubu did his homework and logged credible support from APC governors, the Sultan, and most Northern elite. Other candidates should do the same rather than rely on that quarter-to-collapse Almajiri.

I would appreciate if Buhari works for Atiku, but I cannot count on it. Anybody that hopes on Buhari is on a long thing and deserves the expected disappointment. I will only acknowledge Buhari's help for Atiku when Atiku is announced the winner. Because he could have truncated Tinubu at the Primaries and forced the sniffer to SDP, rather than allow the situation get this tight.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by Workch: 12:49pm On Feb 16, 2023
LordAdam16:
I can practically feel the apprehension from the urchins following Buhari's broadcast.

That said, for the anti-Tinubu forces, you should understand Buhari is not reliable.

I'm pro-Atiku. But the fact is that if the only thing standing between Tinubu and Aso Rock is Buhari, then Tinubu remains the frontrunner.

I can never rely on Buhari to come through. He has elevated failure to an art form.

That is why Tinubu did his homework and logged credible support from APC governors, the Sultan, and most Northern elite. Other candidates should do the same rather than rely on that quarter-to-collapse Almajiri.

I would appreciate if Buhari works for Atiku, but I cannot count on it. Anybody that hopes on Buhari is on a long thing and deserves the expected disappointment. I will only acknowledge Buhari's help for Atiku when Atiku is announced the winner. Because he could have truncated Tinubu at the Primaries and forced the sniffer to SDP, rather than allow the situation get this tight.

-Lord
How do you think a northern govnernor can him Tinubu win his state with this cash policy and BVAS?

Especially, if the people of the state do not like his candidate and Buhari is bent on a credible election

2 Likes

Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 16, 2023
Workch:
Don't you think that Tinubu bought APC primaries with money and that it's the same thing that Buhari is trying to fight?

Do you not think that APC delegates actually want Tinubu as their candidate and future President?

1 Like

Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by Ireportlive: 12:50pm On Feb 16, 2023
Workch:
Don't you think that Tinubu used money to buy the primaries and it is exectlt what Buhari is fighting now?

At the first Lagos Presidential APC Primaries Tinubu also bought Delegates for Buhari and Osinbajo... He knows about delegate buying. Also if Buhari wanted to stop delegate buying in 2022 Banks and EFCC can step in

Buhari is just playing to the gallery... Aisha Buhari and all his daughters travel together with APC women campaign team, He travels with Tinubu on Northern Campaign, the head of minting company Ahmed Halilu is Aisha's brother yet you think Buhari isn't just playing games
Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by Workch: 12:52pm On Feb 16, 2023
Dsalvo:

Do you not think that APC delegates actually want Tinubu as their candidate and future President?
Well, that's hard to say but going by what we heard from the primaries, it is very logical to say that the highest bidder got the ticket.

Don't you think that it's why Buhari and the cabals are bent on compromising Tinubu's chances?

Don't you think that this policy is specifically meant to ensure that vote buying is controlled during election and then still resolve other issue on a long run?

2 Likes

Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 16, 2023
LordAdam16:

-Lord

He tried but failed. He will fail again.

1 Like

Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by Workch: 12:54pm On Feb 16, 2023
Ireportlive:

At the first Lagos Presidential APC Primaries Tinubu also bought Delegates for Buhari and Osinbajo... He knows about delegate buying. Also if Buhari wanted to stop delegate buying in 2022 Banks and EFCC can step in

Buhari is just playing to the gallery... Aisha Buhari and all his daughters travel together with APC women campaign team, He travels with Tinubu on Northern Campaign, the head of minting company Ahmed Halilu is Aisha's brother yet you think Buhari isn't just playing games
So are you of the opinion that APC is relying on vote buying as a tool to win this election?

3 Likes

Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:54pm On Feb 16, 2023
Workch:
What's your opinion?

The federal might factor to manipulate many things has gone, what are Tinubu's chances now?
Tinubu youth campaign director already seeing defeat

2 Likes

Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by Ireportlive: 12:58pm On Feb 16, 2023
Workch:
So are you of the opinion that APC is relying on vote buying as a tool to win this election?

Campaign logistics requires liquidity.. am not sure about vote buying but finances must be available to agent in cash
Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by Workch: 1:01pm On Feb 16, 2023
Ireportlive:

Campaign logistics requires liquidity.. am not sure about vote buying but finances must be available to agent in cash
What do you mean by campaign logistics?

Can those be done via transfers?

1 Like

Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by Ireportlive: 1:01pm On Feb 16, 2023
Workch:
What do you mean by campaign logistics?

Can those be done via transfers?

Not in rural location and during grassroot outreach
Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by Workch: 1:02pm On Feb 16, 2023
Ireportlive:

What do you mean by agents?

What agents? They don't have bank accounts?

2 Likes

Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by Proudlyomonna: 1:02pm On Feb 16, 2023
adioolayi:

For me, so far he still enjoys the loyalty of APC Governors, he is still a candidate to beat..

Although, the failed policy program is an advantage to PDP as Nigerians dey para.

How much damage has this done, we will know after the elections.

Don't ask me about LP....I still don't see them in the race.

The next President remains Atiku or Tinubu

Well your opinion though.
One who wants to make a more coherent submission of the situation we have at hand will rather go with Annap than go with your take bcus it will certainly be borne out of Tribal/Religious or Party sentiments.
Or just playing to the gallery of our pass sensational appeal for suffering and smiling,but if to se you don dey this Country at least for 35years you go see se this APC calamity, suffering and unimaginable hardship pass watin Nija don ever experience,so the normal Politics is already in check,e no fit work again.
The people who still want to continue playing with the progress of Nija will go with Atiku while myself and those who want better for Nija will go with Obi.
APC is already an abomination in the South.
The North end has already decided to go with Atiku, though Religion which was made a major factor of this Election by tinubu's desperate Muslim-muslim agenda will make Obi get enough Votes from the Northern Christians block.
The MB suffered greatly from this APC disaster,I am yet to meet one MB Person who want anything to do with this APC calamity aside a Kogi man,who I later found out to be an underground APC mobilizer in His hometown grin
SM movement with no structure Obi beats APC disaster and hardship pro max hands down in same poll that predicted Apc's win,yet you think this is our normal poiltics?

1 Like

Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by Workch: 1:03pm On Feb 16, 2023
Ireportlive:

Not in rural location and during grassroot
what agents are you talking about?
What are the roles of these agents who don't have bank details?

What are they been paid for?

1 Like

Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by Ireportlive: 1:03pm On Feb 16, 2023
Workch:
What do you mean by agents?

What agents? They don't have bank accounts?

Party ward chairmen and members in remote locality even if they have banks , cash is far better during outreach at remote location
Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by LordAdam16: 1:03pm On Feb 16, 2023
Dsalvo:

He tried but failed. He will fail again.

He did not try hard enough.

He refused to name his preferred candidate.

I recall the governors imploring him to name his choice. And the coward crawled into his shell.

Now he's two-timing again like a truck stop wh*re. He should give the SGF, CDS, and IGP free reign. By 26th, Yakubu will announce Atiku and anyone wen murmur go collect.

Will el-Rufai, Ganduje, or Zulum incite violence because a Fulani will takeover from another Fulani?

All these "I belong to everybody and nobody" nonsense has gotten stale. He should set his foot down and lu le that imp. But he won't. Accidental General.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by Workch: 1:05pm On Feb 16, 2023
Ireportlive:

Party ward chairmen and members in remote locality even if they have banks , cash is far better during outreach at remote location
So they don't have bank details?

Logistics, can't you contract logistics company to help you move thing anywhere in Nigeria?
Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by NEUDUDE: 1:08pm On Feb 16, 2023
XerXers:

You don't understand the morality aspect of warfare and politics. Buhari's aim is to finish Tinubu and still be free from blame

How can an urchin understand, their IQ is -180

1 Like

Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by Goke7: 1:09pm On Feb 16, 2023
LordAdam16:

He did not try hard enough.

He refused to name his preferred candidate.

I recall the governors imploring him to name his choice. And the coward crawled into his shell.

Now he's two-timing again like a truck stop wh*re. He should give the SGF, CDS, and IGP free reign. By 26th, Yakubu will announce Atiku and anyone wen murmur go collect.

Will el-Rufai, Ganduje, or Zulum incite violence because a Fulani will takeover from another Fulani?

All these "I belong to everybody and nobody" nonsense has gotten stale. He should set his foot down and lu le that imp. But he won't. Accidental General.

-Lord
Was Lawan not named? If he had named anybody sef the person would have still been trounced at the primaries. He only saved himself from disgrace
Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by Eketem: 1:11pm On Feb 16, 2023
He can't win oh.

2 Likes

Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by LordAdam16: 1:15pm On Feb 16, 2023
Workch:
How do you think a northern govnernor can him Tinubu win his state with this cash policy and BVAS?

Especially, if the people of the state do not like his candidate and Buhari is bent on a credible election

Take this to the bank and cash it. el Rufai and Ganduje are giving Tinubu at least 1 million votes each.

Northerners are just as ambitious as Southerners, they just have better solidarity.

And currently, there is no general consensus that a Northerner should succeed Buhari. so everyone is aligning with whover is best for their individual interests. The ones who are aiming to become the Cabal in Tinubu's government. The ones who will tell him tomorrow that if not for them, he would have lost woefully. Then there is the other crowd who don't trust Tinubu. They've only tolerated him because he has been a dutiful id*ot for the Northern cause.

Both camps are jostling every single minute until a winner is announced. And whichever wins out will make both the cash policy and BVA redundant.

Right now, if Atiku wins Kaduna. No one will protest. If Tinubu wins Kaduna. No one will protest. This gigantic plausibility is godsend for hardcore politicos; because they can subvert the will of the people; change digits, cancel some polling units, just all-round f*ckery with the results; and people will not feel disenfranchised. They're already used to it.

-Lord
Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by Ireportlive: 1:16pm On Feb 16, 2023
Workch:
So they don't have bank details?

Logistics, can't you contract logistics company to help you move thing anywhere in Nigeria?

I see you don't understand how this works...

So let me use a case study of one I am familiar with...

As a candidate , state house of Assembly , you need a team on your campaign train, this would be between 10 to 15 card carrying members accross your team, you pay them least 3k daily, you need a bus 18 seater you pay daily, fuel your branded car,

Your grassroot campaign destination are each an every ward , Landlord Tenant association, Community, and villages within your jurisdiction.

Each stop you must put money into an envelope for the elders, rent chairs and canopy, buy refreshments for guest and give cash donations not less than 20k-50k per ward

All this money can't be financed by you so the party pool fund and mostly share cash
Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by kcnwaigbo: 1:21pm On Feb 16, 2023
LordAdam16:

Take this to the bank and cash it. el Rufai and Ganduje are giving Tinubu at least 1 million votes each.

Northerners are just as ambitious as Southerners, they just have better solidarity.

And currently, there is no general consensus that a Northerner should succeed Buhari. so everyone is aligning with whover is best for their individual interests. The ones who are aiming to become the Cabal in Tinubu's government. The ones who will tell him tomorrow that if not for them, he would have lost woefully. Then there is the other crowd who don't trust Tinubu. They've only tolerated him because he has been a dutiful id*ot for the Northern cause.

Both camps are jostling every single minute until a winner is announced. And whichever wins out will make both the cash policy and BVA redundant.

Right now, if Atiku wins Kaduna. No one will protest. If Tinubu wins Kaduna. No one will protest. This gigantic plausibility is godsend for hardcore politicos; because they can subvert the will of the people; change digits, cancel some polling units, just all-round f*ckery with the results; and people will not feel disenfranchised. They're already used to it.

-Lord
Oga El-rufai and Ganduje do not even have the ability to give 1million votes to themselves let alone Tinubu.

Buhari has already clipped their wings with the innovations of the BVAS and Irev,the naira redesign is just to put nail into the coffin

1 Like

Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by kcnwaigbo: 1:22pm On Feb 16, 2023
Ireportlive:

I see you don't understand how this works...

So let me use a case study of one I am familiar with...

As a candidate , state house of Assembly , you need a team on your campaign train, this would be between 10 to 15 card carrying members accross your team, you pay them least 3k daily, you need a bus 18 seater you pay daily, fuel your branded car,

Your grassroot campaign destination are each an every ward , Landlord Tenant association, Community, and villages within your jurisdiction.

Each stop you must put money into an envelope for the elders, rent chairs and canopy, buy refreshments for guest and give cash donations not less than 20k-50k per ward

All this money can't be financed by you so the party pool fund and mostly share cash
So these can't be done via transfers?
Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by Ireportlive: 1:24pm On Feb 16, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

So these can't be done via transfers?

It can't... Try hosting a marriage strictly with transfer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The New Onitsha..ikenga City... This Is What Soludo Is Cooking / Good News - First Ge Locomotives Arrive In Nigeria / What Has Oshiomole Done In Edo State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.