Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,162 members, 7,967,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 03:44 PM

It's Not New That Buhari Don't Respect Any Court Oders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's Not New That Buhari Don't Respect Any Court Oders (240 Views)

Arewa Youths To Buhari: Don't EndSARS, Reform SARS / Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him / Bukar Ibrahim To Buhari: Don't Expect Votes From Yobe, Adamawa, Four Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Not New That Buhari Don't Respect Any Court Oders by Ekundayo7574(m): 1:57pm On Feb 16, 2023
What really happen today don't really surprise me, its been long I have been observing that Buhari is not putting the total maximum support for Chief Bola Ahmed Tinubu, you can clearly see that from the judgment the mannequin pass out today, anyway our leader will surely come out victory, whether the old man like it or not, I know that some stupid
and small group of people will b supporting about the new jungle judgment or whatsoever, that's what they are born to do that's why our leader says that they will labor and die, but honestly in a situation were the President don't not longer respect the supreme court orders again, the president should be remove immediately, anyway let me keep on watching.........
Re: It's Not New That Buhari Don't Respect Any Court Oders by Tochi3(m): 1:58pm On Feb 16, 2023
grin grin

1 Like

Re: It's Not New That Buhari Don't Respect Any Court Oders by Calabar1stSon: 2:02pm On Feb 16, 2023
One of Anini's offsprings don drop quote.

1 Like

Re: It's Not New That Buhari Don't Respect Any Court Oders by BeardedmeatR(m): 2:07pm On Feb 16, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
What really happen today don't really surprise me, its been long I have been observing that Buhari is not putting the total maximum support for Chief Bola Ahmed Tinubu, you can clearly see that from the judgment the mannequin pass out today, anyway our leader will surely come out victory, whether the old man like it or not, I know that some stupid
and small group of people will b supporting about the new jungle judgment or whatsoever, that's what they are born to do that's why our leader says that they will labor and die, but honestly in a situation were the President don't not longer respect the supreme court orders again, the president should be remove immediately, anyway let me keep on watching.........

1 Like

Re: It's Not New That Buhari Don't Respect Any Court Oders by BeardedmeatR(m): 2:08pm On Feb 16, 2023
Calabar1stSon:
One of Anini's offsprings don drop quote.
grin

1 Like

Re: It's Not New That Buhari Don't Respect Any Court Oders by sharpden: 2:08pm On Feb 16, 2023
Ekundayo7574:

Go and remove him Na, hypocrites, now you know how painful cluelessness is abi because it has directly affected you.

The highest you can do is resort to secession, like one of you have, and be given the IPOB treatment. Useless political sophisticated apes that thinks they will benefit from betraying the South in 2015 embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Not New That Buhari Don't Respect Any Court Oders by Tochi3(m): 5:42am On Feb 17, 2023
sharpden:

Go and remove him Na, hypocrites, now you know how painful cluelessness is abi because it has directly affected you.

The highest you can do is resort to secession, like one of you have, and be given the IPOB treatment. Useless political sophisticated apes that thinks they will benefit from betraying the South in 2015 embarassed
grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

2023: Group, Cleric Calls For Unity Among APC Supporters / The Doubts Of Urchins Will Be Cleared In Saturday, See How. / How Akpabio Sold His Rerun Election To Ukarakpa In 2019 - Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.