Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,300 members, 7,974,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 08:45 PM

Lady Gets Beaten Up Inside A Bus After She Said Tinubu Will Win (video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Gets Beaten Up Inside A Bus After She Said Tinubu Will Win (video) (4702 Views)

Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) / Lady Pushed Out Of Moving Bus After Rejecting To Have Sex With 3 Boys In Lagos. / Driver Strips Unclad, Climbs His Bus After It Was Impounded By Traffic Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Gets Beaten Up Inside A Bus After She Said Tinubu Will Win (video) by mercidove: 7:21pm On Feb 16, 2023
I swear person must die if anyone try such shit with me...what happen to freedom of choice
Re: Lady Gets Beaten Up Inside A Bus After She Said Tinubu Will Win (video) by Patriotsleague: 7:44pm On Feb 16, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
I'm just so tired of this country.

I don't know why we have to be attacking each other because of politics reason
It's dumb people, slaves to criminal crooked politician, who don't help them. When Obi was governor of Anambra, same Anambra people were insulting him, they are now packaging him for us, because he is Igbo 😄
Re: Lady Gets Beaten Up Inside A Bus After She Said Tinubu Will Win (video) by 2rez: 7:57pm On Feb 16, 2023
Jennyclay:
That woman beater should be arrested for physical assault.

It's her fundamental human rights to support whoever she wants to support. So why raise your filthy hands on her? undecided.

Stupid men everywhere!!

What is wrong is wrong though. Aint supporting the assault oh k. However, if you wanna know why, go replicate what she did in a bus & come back here with your testimony. Simple stuff.
Re: Lady Gets Beaten Up Inside A Bus After She Said Tinubu Will Win (video) by backnbeta(f): 8:01pm On Feb 16, 2023
So many animals in human form! Why won't I be able to openly declare my support for MY preferred candidate? This is democrazy and I hope it's a skit. I support Sowore and I should be able to say it anywhere. If I like Tinubu and you want to bully me into saying otherwise, there'll be dire consequences...and I don't mean the usual online ranting
Re: Lady Gets Beaten Up Inside A Bus After She Said Tinubu Will Win (video) by Mercury12(m): 8:08pm On Feb 16, 2023
Intolerant,myopic and political bigoted set of people undecided

Respect everyone choice of candidate. undecided
Re: Lady Gets Beaten Up Inside A Bus After She Said Tinubu Will Win (video) by YhemmyBloom(m): 8:22pm On Feb 16, 2023
Dem just sample her breakfast sharperly grin...9jerians no smile this period o..you do anyhow, na to collect.. grin
Re: Lady Gets Beaten Up Inside A Bus After She Said Tinubu Will Win (video) by PoloG: 8:30pm On Feb 16, 2023
Can only happen in the cursed East...
Re: Lady Gets Beaten Up Inside A Bus After She Said Tinubu Will Win (video) by NaijaCover(m): 8:30pm On Feb 16, 2023
Nawa o
Re: Lady Gets Beaten Up Inside A Bus After She Said Tinubu Will Win (video) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 16, 2023
freedom after speech is not guaranteed.
Jennyclay:

It's her fundamental human rights to support whoever she wants to support. So why raise your filthy hands on her? undecided.

Stupid men everywhere!!
Re: Lady Gets Beaten Up Inside A Bus After She Said Tinubu Will Win (video) by Patriotsleague: 9:03pm On Feb 16, 2023
Goodson15:
Stone us if we fall to kept to our promises...,FASHOLA,.....This lady have received her own share grin grin
That's why your region is a cannibal state, mad pigs.
Re: Lady Gets Beaten Up Inside A Bus After She Said Tinubu Will Win (video) by nnamdi640: 12:44am On Feb 17, 2023
BlessedOne01:
This is very wrong and unacceptable!

These useless obiscam and obifooolish supporters should remember that "what goes around must surely come around"!

Obidunce supporters must be very careful because everyone has the "constitutional right and freedom" to support any candidate of his or her choice!
Foolish comment. Everything that happens is Obi, you forgot what Tinubu boys did to obident last two Saturdays
Re: Lady Gets Beaten Up Inside A Bus After She Said Tinubu Will Win (video) by nnamdi640: 12:45am On Feb 17, 2023
PoloG:
Can only happen in the cursed East...
The one Tinubu boys are doing in cursed west is nothing abi
Re: Lady Gets Beaten Up Inside A Bus After She Said Tinubu Will Win (video) by Financialman: 12:52am On Feb 17, 2023
Jennyclay:

Stupid men everywhere!!
Forget about the gender now,she is a stupid human being to even joke about tinubu winning,or are you blind to the atrocities the ruling party on whose platform tinubu is contesting committed is it insecurity abi failed promises abi the latest they gave us as a farewell gift from them,open your eyes!!! the man helped her ooo shey it was inside bus Now she knows the outcome of making that kind of statement.Imagine test running this kind of joke in a bigger audience,an irate mob will just set her ablaze.let her thank the man with all her heart coz he just saved her life
Re: Lady Gets Beaten Up Inside A Bus After She Said Tinubu Will Win (video) by Thermodynamics(m): 12:53am On Feb 17, 2023
Jennyclay:

Stupid men everywhere!!
It's not her fundamental human right to put 200 million people in suffering and poverty, if I de there I go slap her wewe, bastard.
Re: Lady Gets Beaten Up Inside A Bus After She Said Tinubu Will Win (video) by Thermodynamics(m): 12:54am On Feb 17, 2023
BlessedOne01:
This is very wrong and unacceptable!

These useless obiscam and obifooolish supporters should remember that "what goes around must surely come around"!

Obidunce supporters must be very careful because everyone has the "constitutional right and freedom" to support any candidate of his or her choice!

It's not her fundamental human right to put 200 million people in suffering and poverty, if I de there I go slap her wewe, bastard.
Re: Lady Gets Beaten Up Inside A Bus After She Said Tinubu Will Win (video) by Thermodynamics(m): 12:55am On Feb 17, 2023
Patriotsleague:
If you slap or hit the wrong person, you can be stabbed to death. We don't need animals around, who don't understand what democracy means. She has a right to support her choice. Political fanatics hitting that girl deserve death.

Re: Lady Gets Beaten Up Inside A Bus After She Said Tinubu Will Win (video) by Caramia2020(m): 2:22am On Feb 17, 2023
We all have our choices, so why will they touch her? This is absolutely wrong.
Re: Lady Gets Beaten Up Inside A Bus After She Said Tinubu Will Win (video) by Patriotsleague: 6:24am On Feb 17, 2023
[quote author=Thermodynamics post=120972972]

It's not her fundamental human right to put 200 million people in suffering and poverty, if I de there I go slap her wewe, bastard.[/quote the number of Nigerians who like Obi are less than 2million people, Atiku and Tinubu have more supporters. I dare you to hit a man in public because of his opinion, you will get stabbed in the neck. You think you are crazy, some are mad. Only are few igbos and frustrated people support Obi. Death to you and your entire family.
Re: Lady Gets Beaten Up Inside A Bus After She Said Tinubu Will Win (video) by Chineduawka: 6:44am On Feb 17, 2023
Dreal1247:
People are really angry with the type of leaders we have. I was told of a man who repeatedly said that Tinubu will win the election in a vehicle. After the third time, as they got to a police check point, a woman seized him by the shirt and insisted that the man collected his three thousand Naira. The man was forced to pay the three thousand Naira before the police officers got him arrested. As the vehicle moved further, the woman said that Tinubu confiscated their land in Lagos and converted it to his own. The woman in question is a Yoruba woman.

Stopped keep lying
Re: Lady Gets Beaten Up Inside A Bus After She Said Tinubu Will Win (video) by stuffs2002: 7:12am On Feb 17, 2023
Dreal1247:
People are really angry with the type of leaders we have. I was told of a man who repeatedly said that Tinubu will win the election in a vehicle. After the third time, as they got to a police check point, a woman seized him by the shirt and insisted that the man collected his three thousand Naira. The man was forced to pay the three thousand Naira before the police officers got him arrested. As the vehicle moved further, the woman said that Tinubu confiscated their land in Lagos and converted it to his own. The woman in question is a Yoruba woman.

SE are despicable LIARS.

They can create fake stories just to please their demented people
Re: Lady Gets Beaten Up Inside A Bus After She Said Tinubu Will Win (video) by stuffs2002: 7:15am On Feb 17, 2023
Dialpad:
That's crazy, as you can tell they are Obi supporters... intolerance is their middle name.

That is IPOB for you.

OBIDIENTS are basically IPOB who want to take over the country through Obi
Re: Lady Gets Beaten Up Inside A Bus After She Said Tinubu Will Win (video) by stuffs2002: 7:17am On Feb 17, 2023
jasent:

Yes I agree,by supporting a thief and a drug lord is not part of democracy,thank you

IPOB...

This attitude will only make Pandora to lose
Re: Lady Gets Beaten Up Inside A Bus After She Said Tinubu Will Win (video) by GODPUNISHALABI: 7:46am On Feb 17, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Zombidiots apes

I have always maintained we have more better behave, better reasoning IGBO women than IGBO men

Family spend more time training IGBO women. This is why we have the likes of Chimanda Adiche and Okonjo Iweala

At the end they couldn't stop her support or bully her.... Such an Amazon

Lol olodo the entire IGBO women are obidient including massive amount of reasonable yoruba women so stop praising them they won't vote ur agbado demented corn eater......no be ur weak men dey insult iyabo ojo dey call her olosho cos she declare for obi?
Re: Lady Gets Beaten Up Inside A Bus After She Said Tinubu Will Win (video) by Thermodynamics(m): 11:49am On Feb 17, 2023
[quote author=Patriotsleague post=120975076][/quote]

Nope, me and my family won't die
Death to you and your entire family instead.
Re: Lady Gets Beaten Up Inside A Bus After She Said Tinubu Will Win (video) by qtx(m): 12:06pm On Feb 17, 2023
But must u say who you want to support publicly? As it is now, everywhere in Nigeria is VOLATILE. Keep your wisdom to yourself and keep your life. Common sense .
Re: Lady Gets Beaten Up Inside A Bus After She Said Tinubu Will Win (video) by Careente7(m): 4:10pm On Feb 17, 2023
E be many tinz
😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Lady Gets Beaten Up Inside A Bus After She Said Tinubu Will Win (video) by Fuckyoumod: 4:45pm On Feb 17, 2023
Jennyclay:

Stupid men everywhere!!
the stupid woman is lucky though.

You are in a public transport, dieing of hunger and poverty, No fuel, no money. All this was caused by Tinubu.

And you are saying Tinubu will win, is that not stupidity of the highest order?

At least the slap go reset her brain.
Re: Lady Gets Beaten Up Inside A Bus After She Said Tinubu Will Win (video) by 43Ronin: 5:06pm On Feb 17, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool
Zombidiots apes

I have always maintained we have more better behave, better reasoning IGBO women than IGBO men

Family spend more time training IGBO women. This is why we have the likes of Chimanda Adiche and Okonjo Iweala
At the end they couldn't stop her support or bully her.... Such an Amazon

U are a shameless man. So everyone that hates tinubu is igbo? Oponu. From her accent you tell she's beni and if it's igbo they would be speaking igbo in the bus and she would have been thoroughly beaten for uttering nonsense

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Beaten Up Inside A Bus After She Said Tinubu Will Win (video) by babygirljoy: 12:06pm On Feb 18, 2023
This is my response. Remember what you stand for, will be what you die for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8KqKBX4Wnc
peacful elections please, if Nigeria catch fire, i no wan be refugee for another person country.
Re: Lady Gets Beaten Up Inside A Bus After She Said Tinubu Will Win (video) by ObosiUkwalla: 11:28pm On Feb 18, 2023
Tobijays:
Obviously this is not in the West! Can this lady be identified please

Urchin does not have money to feed talk more of gifting others; so rest.
Re: Lady Gets Beaten Up Inside A Bus After She Said Tinubu Will Win (video) by ObosiUkwalla: 11:31pm On Feb 18, 2023
triple996:
It will definitely be somewhere in d east.
See as obidients are happy and even supporting d assulter. Bt they will be d first to complain if it happens otherwise

And if it didn't happen in d east, your parents will die before the second quarter of the year... Agreed?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

H / Osun Monarch Rapes A Youth Corper / See What A Nigerian Man Carried To The Filling Station To Buy Fuel(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.