Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,614 members, 7,888,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:20 PM

God, Guntavibes And Lateral Links. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / God, Guntavibes And Lateral Links. (674 Views)

Lateral Links Is Recruiting High End Job Applicants / Lateral-links Is Recruitng / Free Cv Upload On Lateral Links Ltd. Hr Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God, Guntavibes And Lateral Links. by crackmann(m): 5:57pm On Aug 29, 2007
hi guys, i just got a job at lateral links. it was the work of the almighty because i didnt want to apply at their web portal (because i thot they were some phony recruitment agency!!!!) until i went to a cyber cafe and saw "guntavibe's" (meanwhile God bless u my bro) topic on the company in this forum. and so i just applied and was like , yeah right just another waste of job hunting time. and den they called me up gave me a test, interviewed me, and dey gave me a position that  i had always wanted to occupy, HR officer. u guys need to see this place men, the standards are so high, and the employees there are cool. and the thing that blows me out is the office is opposite the bar beach sea.

why am i saying these things, ? i had been searching for a job for a long tyme till i got so frustrated. just last month I told God he should use me as aslave robot. to make his will, not mine be done in my life. not like im a bornagain or anything like that o (though its not a bad idea sha!). i then embarked on church project, my mission, youth empowerment i was so blind to the outside world, even my family and friends and also my girl that i was so into it and coming back late at night just to get things done wink. and after i concluded it. the next day i was invited to see d MD and walla! i got the job. u guys keep working hard. banks mite not b de thing for you,  tell God to do his work through u and i bet u. u'll tell me, Crack, u told me so.
Re: God, Guntavibes And Lateral Links. by okeyz(m): 2:25am On Sep 01, 2007
men i like ur story its really unbeleivablethat shows that we all instrument in the hands of God almighty,but men u were very funny in that line you said that "God should use u as a slave robot" grin,,,that sounds like u are been operated by a remote control
ol boy i no mind to be an automate robot oo God should not only use me as a robot but also as a jet fighter! to fight all the ills plaging our society.
congrats bros wink

(1) (Reply)

Accountant, Front Desk, Store Officer. 30 Sokode Crescent Wuse 5 Come There. / Are You An Engineer? (civil, Mechanical, Structural…) / First Inland Bank Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.